http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/04/17/michael-savage-interviews-walid-shoebat-on-boston-marathon-bombings-and-more/

RELATED STORY: boston-marathon-bombing-why-the-saudi-person-of-interest-that-the-media-says-no-longer-is-a-person-of-interest-actually-should-be

Shoebat

One of the three men in this photo could be the ‘person of interest,’, a Saudi national, who may or may not still be under investigation as the FBI removed a lot of materials from his apartment.

Three Saudi-looking men, one of whom may be Alharbi

Three Saudi-looking men in the Marathon crowd, one of whom may be Alharbi

Another photo, courtesy of Asian Week. Take a look and note that two of the men in the above photo are separated in this photo, the male with the gray jacket and backpack is on the left; the man with the stripes on the sleeves of his jacket is on the right:

gray-jacket-away

This IS a photo of the Saudi ‘peron of interest’ Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi

Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi

Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi

AND

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2013/04/saudi-national-in-boston-bombing-being-deported-on-national-security-grounds.html

Saudi National in Boston Bombing being deported on "National Security Grounds"

Steve Emerson just broke the shocking news that the Saudi National, Abdul al-Harbi, first questioned in the Boston bombing, is going to be deported on "national security grounds." He is from a very powerful Saudi family with many terrorist ties. Abdul al-Harbi is a devout Muslim from Medina.

I said it takes longer than 15 hours to investigate all of Abdul al-Harbi's relatives, friends, acquaintances, and business and school friends. 

Perhaps a quick look at the Arabic sources should raise the eyebrows of every American relative to the extent of the problem at hand. Many from Al-Harbi’s clan are steeped in terrorism and are members of Al-Qaeda. Out of a list of 85 terrorists listed by the Saudi government shows several of Al-Harbi clan to have been active fighters in Al-Qaeda:

When I heard he was from a very powerful Saudi family, I worried about this kind of thing happening.

Secretary of State Kerry's meeting with the Saudi Foreign Minister Saud Al-Faisal was abruptly closed to the press the day Abdul al-Harbi was being questioned. There is no doubt in my mind that this was discussed.

Today's embarassing display of rolling incompetence and badly mangled leaks led to numerous cancellations of press conferences, mis-identified suspects, promises of imminent arrest, walking back the arrest announcement, and more. They said they would release a statement and then said they wouldn't. 

Very smelly.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They need the time to get their stories straight before they announce it was a conservative extremist. It takes time to prepare a lie as big as this one is going to be.

• Chaotic to say the least..................The sheer incompetence, is not a guarantee, for a feeling of security. Why should the Saudi be deported, if he was innocent? I only hope the people of Boston demand an answer. America is waiting, and with the above pictures, if I saw these characters, you can be sure I would vacate the premises, in a hurry. Do they fit in? Do they look like others in the crowd, were they expressing the air of excitement and happiness in the air?? Keep your eyes open people, obviously it is up to you.
    Watch your own back.
  • Why in hell would they deport a possible suspect, who just happens to be Muslim!!!  Who is seen in the vicinity of the bombings with other Arabs one wearing a backpack!!!!!  Is the FBI colluding with the terrorists, or under orders from the White House to get them out of the country, or, JUST STUPID!!!!!!  Wake up AMERICA we are being sold into slavery!!!   

• Parallel lines of ideology, each looking to be accepted by the other, and the kooks who think that beacause they are compliant to the efforts, they will not be abolished.  These that are at the helm, should be under the ship.

• BHO and Kerry are going to extend the VISA express in Saudi Arabia....let thousands more into the U.S....So

we can expect more of the same.

•    I am posting this link to the oath taken, since 1987, by men and women joining Maine State Militia, so that those of you who are Christians and are as concerned about the US G0vt declarzton of war on us, can form your own four member team based militias. MSM oath

Please note carefully that we are not offensive, we are strictly defensive till attacked and then we become offensive as well.

Look, folks, the US G0vt, thru it's propaganda outlets like MSNBC are already putting the blame on the NRA for Boston.  I can think of no reason the NRA or any on the right would do wht has been done in Boston, jsut as I can only think of one group that profited from the slaughter of the babies in NewTown.  A g0vt that kills a million babies trapped in the womb each year is not going to hesitate to kill a few dozen live humans.

I urge you, who are Christians, to get armed and get organized.  Granted MSM has been at it a long time and the Lord has given us plenty of time to organize, but with every hour you hesitate to from your own defensive organization that is an hour closer to you being attacked.

Maine State Militia Official Oath
    The Official site and Oath of Maine State Militia <TITLE>Maine State Militia Official Oath</TITLE> <META NAME=
  • So are the unAmerican papeboys going to tell anyone about this?

• why are these men in the United States? why do we let them just keep walking around like they own the place? Lord help us JESUS! it's gonna get ugly when people wake up and see what is happening around them! open our eyes and ears Lord JESUS!

• As I was listening to Glenn Beck's radio program this morning, it was on GOOD authority that the person in question WAS NOT DEPORTED, and according to Glenn this morning, it was because of reporters that were asking heavy hitting questions that did not allow the jet to take off to deport the person of interest!!!!

• I will if I can find the right one.

This reply was deleted.