Constitutional Emergency

Michael Savage interviews Walid Shoebat on Boston Marathon bombings and more - PLUS SAUDI IS BEING DEPORTED!

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/04/17/michael-savage-interviews-...

RELATED STORY: boston-marathon-bombing-why-the-saudi-person-of-interest-that-the-m...

Shoebat

One of the three men in this photo could be the ‘person of interest,’, a Saudi national, who may or may not still be under investigation as the FBI removed a lot of materials from his apartment.

Three Saudi-looking men, one of whom may be Alharbi

Three Saudi-looking men in the Marathon crowd, one of whom may be Alharbi

Another photo, courtesy of Asian Week. Take a look and note that two of the men in the above photo are separated in this photo, the male with the gray jacket and backpack is on the left; the man with the stripes on the sleeves of his jacket is on the right:

gray-jacket-away

This IS a photo of the Saudi ‘peron of interest’ Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi

Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi

Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi

AND

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2013/04/saudi-natio...

Saudi National in Boston Bombing being deported on "National Security Grounds"

Steve Emerson just broke the shocking news that the Saudi National, Abdul al-Harbi, first questioned in the Boston bombing, is going to be deported on "national security grounds." He is from a very powerful Saudi family with many terrorist ties. Abdul al-Harbi is a devout Muslim from Medina.

I said it takes longer than 15 hours to investigate all of Abdul al-Harbi's relatives, friends, acquaintances, and business and school friends. 

Perhaps a quick look at the Arabic sources should raise the eyebrows of every American relative to the extent of the problem at hand. Many from Al-Harbi’s clan are steeped in terrorism and are members of Al-Qaeda. Out of a list of 85 terrorists listed by the Saudi government shows several of Al-Harbi clan to have been active fighters in Al-Qaeda:

When I heard he was from a very powerful Saudi family, I worried about this kind of thing happening.

Secretary of State Kerry's meeting with the Saudi Foreign Minister ... to the press the day Abdul al-Harbi was being questioned. There is no doubt in my mind that this was discussed.

Today's embarassing display of rolling incompetence and badly mangled leaks led to numerous cancellations of press conferences, mis-identified suspects, promises of imminent arrest, walking back the arrest announcement, and more. They said they would release a statement and then said they wouldn't. 

Very smelly.

Views: 380

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She lies when it works for her.

Beck broke the story this morning about the saudi they had as a suspect just hours after the bombing. Then he became a person of interst. Next thing we know is a saudi visits obummer in the white house and bingo he is on a fast track to be deported. The only person all day who reported this was Hannity and he took credit for the story Not even Fox is saying anything unless I missed it. I think we are living in a Stalinsit government which includes the media.

Michael Savage will be my "guest appearance" on my show this Monday evening.  Tune in.  Thanks.

The Boston "Massacre" is in the process of being covered up seeing that the one that did it, or the one that got caught, is now being deported.

This whole thing makes me ill.

People think that Michael Savage is crazy but most that say that are the libtards so who cares?

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service