Constitutional Emergency

Has anyone seen this and where can it be found.

Views: 774

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Semper Fi Marine!  I don't think we have; there hasn't been a triggering event and do you really think that they will be faster than scuttlebutt at the speed of light.  There will be weapons regardless of what the Government thinks.  WE both know that.

What is the first thing we would acqusition when told that we couldn't have something or do something??? Yup...the very thing we were told we couldn't have or do.......

The first weaponless firefight will produce a REARMED Sovereign.  That doesn't count the Pats that have already prepped......

Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus et Fidelis

1977-86

I AM WAITING FOR THE CALL OF DUTY ( LETS ROLL ) THEY KNOW, THEY ARE READY AND WE MUST GET READY ALSO.

WOW! Powerful!!!!!! A National "hissy fit", revolt and revolution is just around the corner. Don't let this fraud-in chief get sworn in this January!!!!!

Support the traditional family concept of one woman and one man, oppose abortion, oppose gambling, oppose

homosexuality, oppose all use of illegal drugs,   oppose any further dislocation of manufacturinig and industry

to foreign nations,  oppose any concocted sort of UN take-over, support getting out of the UN, oppose sheria law

in all its deviate forms, oppose terrorism, support the new benefits package for our Congress, suport arming our

border guards with shoot to kill orders  and you have the platform we need for the new Tea Party, 2014.    

>>>  MORE MESSAGE TO POLICE , MILITARY , U. N.  FOREIGN TROOPS , AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT .

THE CITIZENS OF AMERICA ARE WELL ARMED ( 142,000,000 ) AND WILL RESIST WITH ALL MIGHT AND RIGHT 

ANY EFFORTS TO VIOLATE OUR FREEDOMS , RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES . AS THE JAPS SAID DURING WW  II :

" JAPAN WILL NOT INVADE AMERICA , BECAUSE THERE WILL BE A RIFLE BEHIND EVERY BLADE OF GRASS ".

thank you don for the video and you to tallulah for the in for on amazon

Nov 22, 2012 05:23 am 

Isn't it strange that the Obama Administration is obsessing over the 'private lives' of military officers? Makes one wonder if there's a political purge underway.

Two More US Military Commanders Relieved for Misconduct

We all must read the book by Glenn Beck, Agenda 21.

If we don't band together and "Raise Heck".... we will lose our country.

In 4 years, we won't recognize this nation.  I pray it's not too late.

It is a good post.  But we need action on getting organized for the horrendous days ahead.  obozo and his band of thieves and thugs are busy 24 / 7 to enslave us while we do nothing.  It is time to have organized cells of resistance in every community in the United States.  I am waiting for seals to lead with all the knowledge they have about surviving and resisting tyranny.  I will follow.  There is a rewrite of H.R. 2471 which the House of Representatives has already approved. It allows for 22 agencies including the SEC, RCC to access Americans' email, Google Docs files, Facebook wall posts and Twitter direct messages without a warrant.  I got the article from an article written by Declan McCullagh on November 20, 2012.  It is CNET News.  I am not sure how to upload the file and do not have time to work at the option.  If I should find time in a day or too I will upload file.  Apologize about being so far behind in the technology I should be at the top of.  This might help get you to a site.  www.cnet.com/8301-13578  It will be back to regular mail or short wave radio.  We need to call and write our senators regardless of how left they are.  Also let Boehner now along with your US representative.

Nearly three months after the lethal terrorist attack on the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi, the Obama Adminstration continues to pay lip service to transparency, but refuses to deliver. CBS News has requested a number of photos and documents that might provide a better idea of what, exactly, happened at the White House on September 11, 2012, but the administration won’t cooperate.
Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/15451/transparency-white-house-refusing-to-re...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service