Constitutional Emergency

SOFREP

Mission Creep: UAV’s Over America

PredatorDrone1

Due to a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, the FAA finally had to release a list of who is flying drones over American airspace and where they are located.  Some of these drone flights are fairly benign, such as soldiers learning how to fly the Raven on military installations.  I don’t think most Americans have a problem with drones being used to patrol our borders to act as spotters for Border Patrol agents.  However, I can only speak for myself when I say that I’m frightened over how all of the intelligence gathering methods and techniques that we used in Iraq and Afghanistan against Al Qaeda are slowly creeping into American domestic life for use against American citizens.  For a long time now we’ve heard the line: there are no UAV’s over America.  This pretty much shoots that out of the water.

What do you think?  Where do you draw the line on domestic surveillance?  Is bio-metrics coming to a shopping mall, school house, and gun shop near you?

Exposed: Location of sites where licences have been granted for the use of drones within the U.S.
Read more at Daily Mail and scope out the drone sites on google maps.

Views: 447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

William, even the dumb can be educated to a degree, with effort. The ones that are the real problem are the stupid ones, you just cannot fix stupid and life for them has got to be very difficult.

Yeah like them ones from the sandbox; they weren't happy just sticking it to all us live ones; now they want last revenge on their deceased wives.  Oh, Well there are the mentally defective roaming the planet.  

Notice how many are at universities? What's up with that...

You give them an inch they take 3 miles don't like it even though I have nothing to hide Im just as appalled at the liberties this Gov is taking in the name of keeping us safe. I don't fly any more because the first one to touch me will get slapped and I will go to jail and thats the way it would  end up. I also write my reps about it almost every day as well

remember we are the terriorists

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service