United States looking for good men/women of great courage and integrity to put boots on the ground in their Missouri elected and appointed officials offices and meetings. 

Twana

Gateway Pundit

guns

Missouri Democrats introduced an anti-gun bill which would turn law-abiding firearm owners into criminals. They will have 90 days to turn in their guns if the legislation is passed.

Dana Loesch Radio reported on the new legislation being pushed by Missouri Democrats:

Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution.

Here’s part of the Democratic proposal in Missouri:

4. Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution:

(1) Remove the assault weapon or large capacity magazine from the state of Missouri;

(2) Render the assault weapon permanently inoperable; or

(3) Surrender the assault weapon or large capacity magazine to the appropriate law enforcement agency for destruction, subject to specific agency regulations.

5. Unlawful manufacture, import, possession, purchase, sale, or transfer of an assault weapon or a large capacity magazine is a class C felony.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• have fun with that in Texas, and if people in Missouri have the guts, tell them to stick it

• I live in Missouri and they can kiss my @%%

I have a problem with these left wing socialest who have no clue what is going

to happen if they try to take away our guns. They had better get a good supply

of body bags. They will need them. NOT FOR US! God save America!

• you go Bob, we have to stick together and tell them AH's we will give up ours when they give up theirs....miss frankenstien and obamanic

• STUNNING!   is missouri a democrap-run state?

• Yes, a democrat gov. and 1 democrat senator, McAskill!  What does that tell you!  We have liberal loons moving into this state from their own states that they have ruined.  They flee and then try to make this state as  bad as they state they left!  Maybe we should close our borders and do back ground checks on who ever wants to move here!  No liberal loons allowed!  So sick of this crap!  The stupids are destroying this country and trying to destroy this state!  Another problem is, unless you know if their democrat or republican before voting, they are not characterized in all the propagana adds that go out to the voters.  Someone had the bright idea to stop labeling the candidates republican or democrat!  Half the people running can lie and since you don't know what party they belong to  and don't vet them, you can vote for a liberal loon and not know it!  That is why I did not vote in the mayors race.  They both sounded like democrats to me and I didn't know one name on the council, so I didn't vote!  I did vote in the presidental election.  We did have a republican controlled house but since we have term limits here in Missouri, I have no idea who controls it now!  This liberal loon democrat can take his "bill" and shove it where the sun don't shine.  The govt. will never take my weapons!

• The abomination is a DECLARATION OF WAR.

For any Missouri Citizen who find themselvees agreeing to this idea, please contact me at your earliest conveneince and I hereby guarantee to help you move your contraband out of your STATE and immediately into  the Republic of TEXAS. 

Please let me know at your earliest Opportunity.  I am here to help keep you safe and "legal"

Johnny

Houston, Texas

• Johnny Johnson, how about helping us with our Alamo, called Jefferson City?

• Or contact me & we will get them up here for you in Montana,

Sincerely,

George

• Let the war begin.

• when this happens in Colorado -- I will NOT comply.

This reply was deleted.