Constitutional Emergency

Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms – Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons

United States looking for good men/women of great courage and integrity to put boots on the ground in their Missouri elected and appointed officials offices and meetings. 

Twana

Gateway Pundit

guns

Missouri Democrats introduced an anti-gun bill which would turn law-abiding firearm owners into criminals. They will have 90 days to turn in their guns if the legislation is passed.

Dana Loesch Radio reported on the new legislation being pushed by Missouri Democrats:

Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution.

Here’s part of the Democratic proposal in Missouri:

4. Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution:

(1) Remove the assault weapon or large capacity magazine from the state of Missouri;

(2) Render the assault weapon permanently inoperable; or

(3) Surrender the assault weapon or large capacity magazine to the appropriate law enforcement agency for destruction, subject to specific agency regulations.

5. Unlawful manufacture, import, possession, purchase, sale, or transfer of an assault weapon or a large capacity magazine is a class C felony.

Views: 548

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am in Texas, East of Houston and there are many illegals here, and the governor is allowing all kinds of crap to come down here also. Houston is basically a sancturary city. Norhtwest is the best. Austin is almost one hundred percent liberal commies.

when this happens in Colorado -- I will NOT comply.

This crap has already began... try buying Ammo today.. none available for many popular calibers... get it NOW.

RB

So...get it where?

Ken , Cheaperthandirt.com , Midwayusa .com  .  Both are good suppliers . Some bulk in .223 but mostly tracers . I bought a thousand rds of it a while back . I don't mind tracers , some don't like em' but it keeps their heads down and has very good ballistics . the Russian ammo if you can get it is good stuff but a bit dirty and the hollow points is nasty stuff . Won't go through armor but destroys it after it hits .

Face it , your only shots are the vulnerable spots anyway , arms , underarms , groin in most cases and the head . Not all will be wearing the good stuff .

We can only buy 3 boxes a day here per person, pretty much all the pistol ammo shelves are bare, but that is ok , I like my shotguns and rifles

My 06 at 350 yds

Attachments:

There should be a law in every state which would secure the arrest of any elected official who swears to uphold the constitution and then turns right around and advocates violating it for any reason.  First he is a liar, then a traitor, then a revolutionary to fundamentally change what he swore to uphold.

AGREED!

I live in Missouri, and democraps have tried such tactics in the past, especially when Peanuts Carter was in office. that being said, look up HB170 and SB150, legislation going through the Senate and House in Mo at this time. Both bills are totally at odds with anything the Dems are trying to do.

Ken , have you read your State Constitution ? This is something everyone needs to do .

Lord help us JESUS! what are the people in Missouri doing? Are they just letting this happen? Don't they have a voice in their state government? What are they thinking? Wake them up Lord Jesus before it's too late and they expect someone to come and rescue them!

Ha...ha!

You know...when all this "confiscation" talk started going around, I immediately called all three of my elected representatives to the Federal Government.  Of course, I didn't get to speak with any of them directly (they are way to "important" to speak to lil ol me) but I did get to speak with one of their aides.

I told them, in no uncertain terms, that I expected my elected representative to protect my Constitutionally guaranteed 2 Amendment Right and if they chose to vote in favor of any Bill that would infringe on that Right, in any way, I expected to see their face (my elected rep) be the first one breaching my door, coming in and trying to take my guns.  I told the aide that I expected to his face right behind his boss at the #2 position.

Two of them just stammered and the third one said "oh...he would never do that".  I said "you're right...because he doesn't have the balls".

I knew what he meant but I just had to mess with him.  Boy...I was pissed.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service