Constitutional Emergency

MOVEMENT TO REMOVE REP BOEHNER FROM SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE.........UPDATE...UPDATE

UPDATE........UPDATE....CLICK ON THE LINK........   http://email.wnd.com/HM?a=ENX7Cqk-YKRn8SA9MKJqmRbnGHxKLm5u6vcStGb5l...

Use any of the information below to help with talking points in a call or use as your own to send a letter/fax, etc..............

http://www.house.gov/      Find your representative or call the capitol switchboard and ask to speak to your reps office  202-224-2131

http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/400000-messages-to-house-gop-lose-boehner/

December 22, 2014

TO:  Republican and Democrat Representatives,

Subject:  Removal of Rep Boehner as Speaker of the House.

Speaker Boehner is doing great harm to the nation and Republican Party.  Blood flows as weak leadership continues to drag America toward total destruction.

Two huge issues, more than any others, prompted Americans to turn in droves to the Republican Party in November 2014 – Barack Obama’s blatantly unconstitutional executive action to provide amnesty to millions of illegal aliens, and the deliberately deceptive restructuring of America’s health-care system through Obamacare, which threatens to completely unravel the greatest health delivery system in the world.
Before the election , virtually every Republican running for Congress solemnly vowed to STOP this lame-duck president who is so determined to do whatever he wants, the Constitution be damned – while essentially daring Congress to "Try and stop me."

NOW YOU HAVE THE POWER, RIGHT AND DUTY TO STOP HIM. But it won't happen with John Boehner leading you. You know this to be true. The trillion-dollar budget deal is just the latest proof that Boehner is not capable of leading the House to victory during this critical period.

Speaker Boehner must be replaced. Please do your part in making this happen.

Our country's future depends on what you and the other House members do right now.

The people you represent and the nation are watching.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

111 Overview Drive

Crestview, FL 32539

850-689-1818

hmriley@cox.net

Views: 2847

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GRAY: IT'S NOT TREASON WHEN YOU HAVE A TRANNICAL GOVERNMENT THAT IS OUT OF CONTROL. IN FACT WE NOT ONLY HAVE THE RIGHT BUT THE CONSTITUTION TELLS US WE HAVE THE OBLIGATION TO REPLACE A GOVERNMENT SUCH AS WE HAVE AT PRESENT. I BELEIVE THAT WE HAVE ENOUGH "FLAG OFFICERS" WHO ARE PATRIOTS THAT WILL STEP FORWARD AND TAKE CONTROL OF THIS OUT-OF-CONTROL SITUATION WE ARE IN.  MANY RELIEVED OFFICERS AND NCO'S WILL BE AT THE FRONT LINES TO HELP LEAD US BACK TO A TIME OF SMALLER GOVERNEMT, RETURN TO THE CONSTITUTION, LESS TAXES AND HOPEFULLY POSE THE FAIR TAX! MANY THINGS WILL CHANGE BUT I BELIEVE THE MILITARY WILL LEAD US BACK TO A GOVERNMENT WE CAN TRUST TO TELL US THE TRUTH TO DO "OUR WILL" NOT THEIRS.

FRED WARD, MSGT, USAF, RET. VIETNAM VET. 62, 68-69, LAOS, 73-74.

Frankly Fred, I don't think the military brass wants to start the war. I believe that the military may be waiting for the "Call to Arms", then and only then, they may act to prevent further bloodshed. I don't think they will do it on their own. I may be optimistic or maybe pessimistic and with U.N. Troops already here, Russian, Chinese and others who have trained with our solders into what they might run into on American soil. I am suspicious of making the above statement that I may be wrong, but it is my gut instinct.

This past May there was a call to action for the People to go to D. C,  Retired Major Riley had hoped for 10 million to show up, and with all that has been going on it was a good bet that would happen but you know what? I think it was less thana 1,000.  We do not have Patriot like we had in the 40's,50's no one seems to give a good darn and that is why this Beast in the White House gets away with (literally) murder!!! and will continue to do so. do not think for one miniute he plans to leave office in 2016.....That is NOT in his wildest dreams. He plans to be there for life. I hope you know what that means to you and me?????  He is well on his way to totally changing this Country and by 2016 it will have been totally done.  So my good American PEOPLE what are we going to do about it.  I am 82 and not much help but, By God Almighty someone better stand with This Retired Major Riley or I hate to  think how my grandchildren and especially my great grandchildren are going to suffer!!!

Boehner  it is time to head to the bar and resign. Drink yourself silly, fall off your stool, go home!! You are not in step with America ...it will be the older generation of Conservatives and the younger generation that has found the truth because of actions such as yours and this rogue regime.

The muslims led a prayer from the House on his watch. He may be so stupid that he does not understand that from the islamist's point of view. Just like the National Cathedral same story and a mosque next to the 9/11 site all those actions prove to the world of islam that they rule this land.

This is sad. Are you an oathkeeper?? My Sheriff won't join.

The United States Corporation is being run the way they want it. Remove all Progressives. Deport those that commit treason & those that want America destroyed.  I can't even get some family members to wake up

I have already called my REP but I do not put much faith in Jeff Miller. I did not vote 4 him in the Primary but did in the General. And while we R at it , lets try and get rid of the likes of McCain, Jeff Flake (both fm AZ) and the other RINOS. Harold L Allen ,SCPO, 30 yrs active duty. It pains me 2 C my Country go 2 hell. We just do not have a congress with any BALLS, and that includes most of them.

4 some stupid reason the republicans think we voted 4 them because we like them. We or @ least myself voted 4 them for 2 reasons, 2

stop this IDIOT in the White House and #2, to get this Country back where the Constitution means something. My last E-mail 2 both my senators and my rep was " is everyone up there in DC brain dead?"

Last year around this time, people got excited when the colonel put the word out to meet in DC. Very few showed. I think if we converge on each state house in numbers, carrying pitchforks, a lot would happen. The police would join forces if they new we backed them. Look what happened recently in the state of Washington, not your idea of a bastion of conservative ideology. We can voice our opinions all we want and it isn't getting us nowhere. Its time we use the Second Amendment. We do this by counties, forming Intel, and recruiting warriors. Start with your neighbors, and gather local in case of natural disaster or civil unrest. If a situation arises in your community have a system to muster people that will engage. A horn that is sounded by condensed air will wake many, and have a place to muster for further action. Or go directly to the scene, in which a natural disaster or civil unrest is apparent. Like the Bundy Ranch! 

Veterans, time to step up and take charge.

The Colonel is absolutely right. We stand the Speaker down early, or we have to move.

Thanks for all you do Colonel,

Doc Philbin

Sir you are expressing my sentiments exactly. A lot of you  do nothing but yadda yadda, I want to know why all these bloggers would not help Col RIley with his Rally because as I said they would have to move off the couch. Made me sick to see all the work he did with no response. Where were the big mouth bikers, truckers etc. Those who did show up were the older veterans. They know what it is to fight for what is right and they came out. I was not able to get a ride as no one would be bothered. So when you have a do nothing society you will get just what you get. Funny how the blacks, the illegals, the rioters in NYC can organize at the drop of a hat but when Col Riley spent months and months organizing no one came. Hum tells me something. DOn't care enough to really sacrifice a day of their time. DOn't tell me you have to work, there are week ends, holidays etc that these rallies can be on but it would not make a bit of difference. Hell you cannot bring your beer. But wait they can bring their toy electronics and pretend to be interested while their body is there because they have no brain to contribute to any cause.

Well put Jane. I was standing at the W. memorial in pouring down rain waiting for the masses to unfold which was disheartening when it didn't materialize. I talked to multitudes of people from South Florida to North FL and everything in between. I have gad the opportunity to revisit some of theses people and shame them for letting the cause down.
I am still optimistic about our future. I wasn't until Nivember 4th. The election showed me one very important issue. It showed me there are still tens of millions of Americans that are awake. Until then it was hard to believe people cared. My job now will be to get those Americans engaged to use the Second Ammendmant!

DITTO every word!!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service