Constitutional Emergency

MOVEMENT TO REMOVE REP BOEHNER FROM SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE.........UPDATE...UPDATE

UPDATE........UPDATE....CLICK ON THE LINK........   http://email.wnd.com/HM?a=ENX7Cqk-YKRn8SA9MKJqmRbnGHxKLm5u6vcStGb5l...

Use any of the information below to help with talking points in a call or use as your own to send a letter/fax, etc..............

http://www.house.gov/      Find your representative or call the capitol switchboard and ask to speak to your reps office  202-224-2131

http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/400000-messages-to-house-gop-lose-boehner/

December 22, 2014

TO:  Republican and Democrat Representatives,

Subject:  Removal of Rep Boehner as Speaker of the House.

Speaker Boehner is doing great harm to the nation and Republican Party.  Blood flows as weak leadership continues to drag America toward total destruction.

Two huge issues, more than any others, prompted Americans to turn in droves to the Republican Party in November 2014 – Barack Obama’s blatantly unconstitutional executive action to provide amnesty to millions of illegal aliens, and the deliberately deceptive restructuring of America’s health-care system through Obamacare, which threatens to completely unravel the greatest health delivery system in the world.
Before the election , virtually every Republican running for Congress solemnly vowed to STOP this lame-duck president who is so determined to do whatever he wants, the Constitution be damned – while essentially daring Congress to "Try and stop me."

NOW YOU HAVE THE POWER, RIGHT AND DUTY TO STOP HIM. But it won't happen with John Boehner leading you. You know this to be true. The trillion-dollar budget deal is just the latest proof that Boehner is not capable of leading the House to victory during this critical period.

Speaker Boehner must be replaced. Please do your part in making this happen.

Our country's future depends on what you and the other House members do right now.

The people you represent and the nation are watching.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

111 Overview Drive

Crestview, FL 32539

850-689-1818

hmriley@cox.net

Views: 2861

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is precisely why, anybody with association to the Communist Party, through a Top-Secret Clearance would  eliminate any communist, or out side influences or nations from interfering with Voting in this country. If they the potential office holders FAIL a background check, guess what, they don't get on the ballot box, period.

Both Boehner and McConnell need to be replace.  We are on the verge of losing our Country and all the freedoms we have held so dear.  I have a feeling Obama is going to attempt to comfirm himself as our Dictator in the very near future and we seem to be sitting Ducks just waiting for it to happen. I do not believe smaller government leads to communism nor do I believe Conservatives lend to same.  Conservatives are PRO Constitution and BIG government leads to communism, facism or worse.  I  think our biggesst danger with Obama is One World Government.. That iwll be a tradgedy beyond words.

Anyone with a brain knows what is going on!  All Elected Officials take and Oath to support and protect the U.S. Constitution, so by their actions to take away our Rights under the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights makes them in breach of their Oath which out-right makes them Criminals and have committed TREASON against "We the People" of these United States of America! So what do we do with TRAITORS...??? H*ng-em High..!!! Most people don't realize that these elected officials have committed TREASON by acting against and attacking the U.S. Constitution...!!! I hope the people reading this blog remember that when "We the People" take our Nation back from the Tyranny being mobilized against everything good in OUR (not their) Nation we can't forget these TRAITORS, each and every one of them, and exact the punishment prescribed under the Law...h*nging, F*ring Squad, etc..!!! These SOB's know they are committing TREASON but are hoping to disarm and enslave (eliminate) "We the People" before we take our Nation back...!!!  We can't allow these TREASONIOUS SOB's to win!  Their preparation to enslave "We the People" are in place, the Terrorist Training Camps are up and running on American soil (FBI admitted the 22 Camps on American soil and OB will not allow them to shut them down) there are 800,000 U.N. Troops on American soil (200,000 are Russian, 100,000 are Chine’s and the rest are foreign Troops), they have their 2.2 Billion Rounds of HP Bullets, the DHS has their 7,000 M4/M16's full auto machine guns, DHS has their 2717 Tanks, FEMA has their 500 Million MRE's, OB/DHS/FEMA has their 800 FEMA Camps fully manned and ready for enslaving "We the People", and on and on it goes...!!!  Sorry for the rant, I am PISSED! This tells it all...God help us, PLEASE..!!!

The amount of damage done by the communist progressives is already in place an the destruction has begun.

Before anything changes in DC. it shall take an entire make-over to rid these communist's an changing one here, one there, will have no great needed effect in time to prevent the total implosion, which by design is the only way they ( liars ) can cover up the damage which has already done. ( 133 Trillion Debt ) This has been ongoing my entire life an anyone who thinks this shall fix itself with a few new members is just lying to themselves. I wish not to be negative BUT, Reality is just that, Reality.

The facts show of an eventual collapse, NOT if, But when, this next year is THEIR year to do this evil deed an nobody can stop it at this point, we are to far gone with not enough smart people in enough key places, so the sooner we the people can cut off the head of the snake in the WH,, maybe just maybe there would be a fighting chance?  AMEN:::::::

I'VE SENT E MAILS TO COL. RILEY BUT EITHER HE IS SWAMPED OR AFRAID TO RESPOND; I.E. N E S A R A LAW, IS THE ANSWER IF IT TRULY EXISTS.  GO TO WWW.WHITENIGHTS.COM AND LOOK IT UP.  THERE IS QUITE A HISTORY TO IT.  JEAN HAS BEEN VOCAL ON THIS MATTER AS WELL AS DRAKE. 

THE STORY GOES THAT CLINTON SIGNED IT INTO LAW, BUT CONGRESS NEEDS TO ANNOUNCE IT WHICH THEY HAVE NOT DONE SUPPOSEDLY DUE TO A GAG ORDER BY THE SUPREME COURT.  BUSH SR. USED HIS CIA CONNECTION TO KILL IT.  9/11 HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT AND PENTAGON AS ALL THE RECORDS WHERE IN THE PENTAGON AND IN THE TOWERS.  THE PLAN / REMEDY WAS REMOVAL OF THE PRESIDENT, CONGRESS, SENATE AND REPAYMENT TO FARMERS FOR UNLAWFUL CONFISCATION OF FARM LANDS BY THE GOVT.  THE SETTLEMENT AMOUNTED TO THE TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS.  PERHAPS THIS IS WHAT RUMSFELD SPOKE OF THE 6 TRILLION MISSING.  

UNFORTUNATELY I BELIEVE NOTHING NOR NO ONE ANY MORE.  CONGRESS IS BOUGHT AS IS THE SENATE.

WHAT ABOUT THE PROVISION IN THE CONSTITUTION WHEREBY THE MILITARY/ MARINES ARE TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY NOT BY A COUPE BUT BY REMOVAL OF THOSE IN OFFICE RETURNING IT TO THE PEOPLE.

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM NO ONE HAS THE BALLS TO DO IT.  THERE ALL WORRIED ABOUT THEIR PENSIONS. OR THE SILENT CABAL GOVT THAT WILL PUT A KIT OUT ON THEM AS THEY DID ON KENNEDY AND SO MANY MORE.  

I MARCHED WITH COL. RILEY AS MANY OF US DID.  I WILL NEVER EVER GIVE UP.  I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT HAS GOTTEN TO THIS POINT:  THANK GOD TO THOSE MILITARY PERSONNEL THAT THWARTED THE NUCLEAR EMP ATTACK OBAMA HAD PLANNED.  I BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE GIVEN THE RELEASE OF HIGHER MILITARY LEADERS.

HOW COULD OUR COUNTRY GET TO THIS POINT?  IT CERTAINLY WASN'T OVER NIGHT.  IT HAS TAKEN THE GOOD PART OF OVER 50 YEARS, EVER SINCE PRESIDENT EISENHOWER WAS IN OFFICE.  OUR GOVT. HAS DONE AND CONTINUES TO DO EVIL THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.  NO ONE ANSWERS THE GENOCIDE WHICH TOOK PLACE IN AFRICA/ ROWANDA?  WHERE IS OUR U N ?

WE ARE HANGING ON A PRECIPICE.  I AM NOW OF THE BELIEF THAT THE CORRUPTION IS SO RAMPANT THAT ONLY PLANET X/ REVELATIONS/ WORMWOOD WILL RESOLVE THIS EVIL UPON US.

GOD BLESS YOU GOD BLESS AMERICA MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OTHERS.

I WAS REFERRING TO N E S A R A.  I THOUGHT I READ IT ON ONE OF YOUR MANY POSTS.

IF I HAVE THE CORRECT JEAN?? YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH NEIL KEENAN?  DID YOU SEE NEIL'S/ DRAKES RECENT POST.  IT APPEARS NEIL IS THE REAL DEAL.  HE SEEMS LIKE A GENUINE PERSON.  I PRAY IT ALL WORKS OUT FOR BOTH OF YOU.

There is a claim here (http://nesara.insights2.org/) that the law was passed secretly in 2000 and was due to be announced 9/11/01 but Bush caused the Twin Towers tragedy to stop it (????); some of this sounds like it could possibly be credible, then it goes off on a tangent regarding "Galactic Forces" stepping in to "defuse forces."  There are several other NESARA websites, one of which appears to be linked to someone named John Machaffie that seems to continuously ask for $$$$.  Found the following on WikiPedia: 

"NESARA has since become better known as the subject of a cult-like conspiracy theory promoted by Shaini Candace Goodwin, doing business as "Dove of Oneness", who claimed that the act was actually passed with additional provisions as the National Economic Security and Reformation Act, and then suppressed by the George W. Bush administration and the Supreme Court. Goodwin's conspiracy emails have been translated into several languages and have a large following online.[1]"

Sounds pretty suspicious to me, personally.

I think he should be hung for treason.

As someone said about a 1/4 century ago "There's not a dime's worth of difference between the two major party's."And, There hasn't been since the treaty was ratified with the United Nations.  The republicans knew they would have to bend back in 1945.  Since adopting the U.N. treaty Americans have been warned constantly of what was coming, but the slow evolutionary process lulled the nation to sleep.  There is a rude awakening just down the block.  Perhaps someone could give Boehner about two gallons of expensive wine and after he's finished with them, hand him resignation papers and tell him to sign them and - He's gone.  Weeping, of course!

I have been reading blogs for months and months but nothing will ever be done. We are a bunch of bloggers who do nothing. I am an 80 year old woman and wish I could start a real action to do something but as we all know when Col Riley tried no one would get off their butts to help him. SO ke ep on blogging and do nothing.

I'd call my Senators and My Representative but they are ALL democrats and mostly usele4ss to begin with since the senior senator is none other than the democratic Darling and  Hillary Clinton Clone and replacement Elizabeth"Liewatha " Warren and the Junior Senator was a 37 year do as little as possible Rep. prior to becoming a Senator when Kerry became Secretary of State. It sure ain't no fun livin' in the Commonmisery of Massachusetts but, I have used Numbers USA over the years to send hundreds of letters to all those in Washington, trying to keep 'em honest and we all have seen how THAT works! Sooner or later, We will all have to make the choice none of us want to but, when it comes, I WILL stand  opposed and I WILL fight if they force me to. I imagine Most if not all here, WILL! In the meantime, Bonehead has to go and the focus should be  ridding him of  the position of Speaker, PRIOR to the seating of the New Congress so that at least IT, can begin the New Year and Old Business with a clean viewpoint and a new slate!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service