Constitutional Emergency

MOVEMENT TO REMOVE REP BOEHNER FROM SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE.........UPDATE...UPDATE

UPDATE........UPDATE....CLICK ON THE LINK........   http://email.wnd.com/HM?a=ENX7Cqk-YKRn8SA9MKJqmRbnGHxKLm5u6vcStGb5l...

Use any of the information below to help with talking points in a call or use as your own to send a letter/fax, etc..............

http://www.house.gov/      Find your representative or call the capitol switchboard and ask to speak to your reps office  202-224-2131

http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/400000-messages-to-house-gop-lose-boehner/

December 22, 2014

TO:  Republican and Democrat Representatives,

Subject:  Removal of Rep Boehner as Speaker of the House.

Speaker Boehner is doing great harm to the nation and Republican Party.  Blood flows as weak leadership continues to drag America toward total destruction.

Two huge issues, more than any others, prompted Americans to turn in droves to the Republican Party in November 2014 – Barack Obama’s blatantly unconstitutional executive action to provide amnesty to millions of illegal aliens, and the deliberately deceptive restructuring of America’s health-care system through Obamacare, which threatens to completely unravel the greatest health delivery system in the world.
Before the election , virtually every Republican running for Congress solemnly vowed to STOP this lame-duck president who is so determined to do whatever he wants, the Constitution be damned – while essentially daring Congress to "Try and stop me."

NOW YOU HAVE THE POWER, RIGHT AND DUTY TO STOP HIM. But it won't happen with John Boehner leading you. You know this to be true. The trillion-dollar budget deal is just the latest proof that Boehner is not capable of leading the House to victory during this critical period.

Speaker Boehner must be replaced. Please do your part in making this happen.

Our country's future depends on what you and the other House members do right now.

The people you represent and the nation are watching.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

111 Overview Drive

Crestview, FL 32539

850-689-1818

hmriley@cox.net

Views: 2841

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HEY BRIAN NEVER SAY NEVER!!WE VOTED THE BASTARDS OUT THIS WAS JUST A MID TERM!!!

THE ASS HOLES IN OFFICE ARE DRINKING BUD'S AND AREN'T GOING TO ABANDON A SINKING SHIP!!

WHERE WILL THE RATS GO??

YOU SHOULD ALSO BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE BUSH NAME!!  AFTER LEARNING WHAT HIS FATHER, AND GEORGE JR. AND WHAT THIS GUY WANTS FOR US, WE SHOULD ROUND UP THE BOYS AS WILLIE NELSON SINGS IN BEER FOR MY HORSES, "MY GRANDPAPPY SAID HANG'M FROM THE HIGHEST TREE FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE."  NAZI'S HIDING UNDER THE CLOAKS OF CHRISTIANITY.

I AM 70 YEARS OLD AND IN SPITE OF THE ACCOMPANYING PIC, HAVE MULTIPLE DISABILITIES THANKS TO DIOXIN CONTAMINATION. I AM AMBULATORY AND THANKFUL FOR THAT BUT I AM APPALLED AS ARE WE ALL , AT WHAT THIS COUNTRY HAS BECOME. I HAVE NEVER SAID NEVER, I AM ABOUT AS ACTIVIST AS I CAN BE AND HAVE EVEN BEEN HARRASSED BY THE FBI BUT THEY HAD NO FORMAL CHARGE THEY COULD PRESS FOR CRITICIZING THE PRESIDENT IN AN EMAIL WITHOUT A VIOLATION OF MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS AND AN OBVIOUS ONE TO ANY JUDGE , AT THAT. THE OFFENDING EMAIL WAS SENT DIRECTLY TIO THE WHITE HOUSE IN APRIL OF 2011 WHILE I WAS IN ICU RECOVERING FROM A PACEMAKER INSTALLATION. NEVER IS NOT A WORD I USE IN CONNECTION WITH MY OPPOSITION TO THIS ADMINISTRATION AND IT'S FREEDOM ROBBING, PERSONAL CHOICE ELIMINATING POLICIES AND PROGRAMS, UNLESS OF COURSE, IT IS IN DECRIPTION OF WHEN I WILL ACCEPT OR COMPLY WITH THESE POLICIES; WILLINGLY OR OTHERWISE AS FAR AS IS PRACTICAL FOR THE MOMENT.THERE ARE TOO MANY SWORN OATH VIOLATING TRAITORS IN GOVERNMENT. YOU ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND ALL OF THEM MUST GO BUT THE QUESTION REMAINING FOR US ALL, IS HOW TO MAKE IT HAPPEN WHEN THERE IS NO CENTRAL ORGANIZATION TO IMPLEMENT A POLICY STATEMENT OR DESIRE; AND WHERE THE RESOURCES ARE GOING TO COME FROM IN ORDER TO BE EFFECTIV E?

SEMPER FI BRIAN!!KEEP ON KEEP'N ON.  I AM 69 AND WILL BE 70 IN JUNE OF 15.  AGE IS ONLY A NUMBER.  AS LEONARDO DI VINCI SAID "QUESTION, CHALLENGE, AND INQUIRE RATHER THAN LISTEN TO ACCEPTED WISDOM.  DO THAT IN ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE.  THERE IS MUCH EVIL OUT THERE AND THE DEVIL IS ALIVE.  DO IT IN YOUR HEALTH AND SEEK OUT ALTERNATIVES.  THE BIBLE HAS CURES:  WWW.HACRES.COM,  WWW.DRMERCOLLA.COM,

THE BODY IS A BEAUTIFUL CREATION AND WILL HEAL ITSELF IF ONE ALLOWS IT TO.  THEY THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY, AND IT IS AN INDUSTRY, SAID THE BRAIN CAN NOT HEAL NOR REJUVENATE ITSELF, NOR CAN THE LIVER, AND KIDNEY'S.  THEY ARE INCORRECT.  GOOGLE DR. AMEN.  READ HIS STORY HOW AS A MEDIC IN THE MILITARY HE RECEIVED INSPIRATION TO BECOME A NEURO SURGEON.  HE IS ON YOU TUBE AND HE WILL BLOW YOU AWAY.  SO MANY MORE MD'S ARE COMING FORWARD.  

DRINK/ RECYCLE YOUR URINE!!!IT CURES A MULTIPLE OF ILLNESS'S AND CONDITIONS.  DR. BRYZIENSKY WON A 15 YR. LAW SUIT WITH OUR LOVELY FDA/GOVT. AND OR ONE OF THE ALPHABET SOUP AGENCIES THAT ARE CORRUPTED.  WHY 15 YRS.  TO BE FOUND INNOCENT TO PRACTICE MEDICINE.  THEY MADE A CONDITION HE CHARGE 50,000 FOR HIS TREATMENT.  SO DR. B'S WEB SITE HAS A FOOT NOTE:  HIS REMEDY IS CYCLING YOUR OWN URINE FOR THOSE THAT CAN NOT AFFORD THE FEE.  I JUST SAW ANOTHER DR. ON YOU TUBE PROCLAIMING YOUR URINE HAS STEM CELLS IN IT WHICH IN TURN CURES / REPRODUCES WHAT HAVE YOU. THERE IS A GENTLEMAN 82 YRS. YOUNG WHO WAS DIAGNOSED WITH ALZHEIMER'S 9 YEARS AGO.  LISTEN TO HIM ON YOU TUBE.  HE IS VERY COHERENT.  HE TALKS ABOUT VITAMIN D 3 AND OTHER NUTRIENTS AND A DRUG.  UNFORTUNATELY IF HE GOT OFF THE DRUG HE PROBABLY COULD SOAR.  THERE IS ANOTHER PERSON ON YOU TUBE WHO CURED HIS FATHER OF 86 FROM ALZHEIMERS WITH COCONUT OIL THREE TIMES A DAY.  YA GOT TO BELIEVE TO BE SAVED.

GOD BLESS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I AM MAD AS HELL KINDA AND AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT ANY LONGER.  TOOK ME ALL THESE YEARS TO KNOW THE TRUTH.  ACTUALLY THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION, GULF OF TONKIN,9/11 DID IT.

Ron.....I can attest to the fact that the Halleluiah Diet does work!  My health issues disappeared with in days.

There is another who has done well by diabetics  a Dr. Kenneth Pullman and his programs have 41,000 testimonials of total success. There are a PLEHORA of remedies which Pharmaceutical companies and the government do NOT want to see implemented as there is an attempt ongoing to subvert this country FROM WITHIN which ahs been going on for Decades and the U.N. is the author of it.  The Final chapter of it will be the successful implementation of their Agenda 21, which basically has two goals: the eradication of all personal choices and property rights by private citizens everywhere and, the eradication of 6 billion of the world's 7 billion present population. The only way to achieve this will be through destruction of this country from within for starters and eventually, the use of CBR warfare, control o0f the food supply and the elimination of many through contaminating it with genetically engineered foods and an expansion of Hitler's Final solution expanded to the world at large; leaving only the Oligarchy to be served by the remaining population, such as it will be. It is already underway in this Country and there are better than 600 communities that have seen "Greenbelt Associations," take publicly owned land by eminent domain or other means, then closing it to public use it is an international cabal of criminal intent and unfortunately, there are many in THIS country's government who subscribe to it and whose loyalties are very questionable. You KNOW of whom I am speaking. We cannot allow them to succeed and one of the chief tools they implemented YESTERDAY was the U.N. Small Arms Treaty which this criminal and oath violating Administration would do, Unilaterally if it could but is trying to push anyway in TOTAL abrogation of the U.S., Constitution and particularly, the 2nd Amendment. They will also try to barter away our very SOVERIEGNTY and control of our Natural Resources by trying to pass the Law of the Sea Treaty and THAT would also give the U.N the right of global taxation on UNITED STATES CITIZENS!

I was not a career soldier but served 6 years in the Army and served in Vietnam with the 199th Light Infantry Brigade as a Chaplain's  Assistant  to a Congressional Medal of Honor Recipient, then spent my final 18 months assigned to the 30 wards at WRAMC in Washington, D.C. where I had to deal PERSONALLY with Congressmen ; men with little or no apparent Honor even then, in July of 1969, in my experience. Those wards were explicitly for combat traumatic amputees. Government is a necessary EVIL but it is not YOUR friend and never shall be. The greatest mistake we have made as a people is NOT voting intelligently and holding our elected officials either RESPONSIBLE OR ACCOUNTABLE. we'd damned well best START doing so if it is not already too late. However, whatever happens at this late stage of my life and for as long as I am able to resist: I WILL! I will never submit to what I know as an American Citizen to be wrong  and in violation of the Constitution we fought to defend and uphold that is being attacked on all fronts by: THE ENEMIES WITHIN, THOUGH THEY ARE LEGION!

John Boehner Has Betrayed Patriotic Americans One Too Many Times... He Must Go!

John Carter and John Cornyn did too.

Dear Lord,

This is the first time I have ever publicly asked others to pray or written a prayer to share with others.

I ask that you will forgive us all for our sins as individuals and as a nation. Please hear our prayers being offered with humility and sincerity from across this land that you have blessed us with.

While I usually pray to you daily and many times a day when meditating on what the right thing to do is, I've always been very private with my faith before this Christmas of 2014, when most Americans are celebrating the birth of your Son, Jesus Christ.

And while I am always tempted to pray for things I believe I need for myself, my family, and even my nation, I endeavor to set those things aside and pray first and foremost that I serve your will here on Earth to the best of my abilities. I know that all blessings and protections flow from your Grace and Mercy, oh Lord, and that our calling is to seek the path you would have us follow no matter what road that may take us on or what sacrifices we may have to make in service to you.

Lord, due to growing apathy and discord among our people, we now face extreme dangers from deceptive and destructive elected officials who are plotting and conducting the overthrow our Constitution and nation.

The men and women responsible for these violations of their oaths are serving interests that are not enumerated in our Constitution and certainly not the American public!

Surely we are now facing the darkest of days in America and a peril that could easily spiral into even more death, depravity, loss, and chaos as is often the fate of those living in nations and empires that fall after achieving great heights!

And for those of us observing closely, it has become very apparent that our nation's troubles are not random developments or the result of some natural course, but are the workings of powers and principalities that have set in motion plans to overthrow our freedoms and ability to control our own destiny as a nation.

You know, oh Lord, those of us who have unified in defense of our nation have set aside our many differences of opinion and sacrificed much to stop or slow those responsible for disrupting the self-governance of America's citizens.

Many of us believe that our nation's devotion to fairness, love, compassion, and principles such as the Rule of Law are rooted in your Word and that it is your Spirit that has animated many of our nation's greatest artists, leaders, inventors, and defenders.

We pray that in our service to you, oh Lord, that your Spirit will live among and within us and give us the guidance, strength, protection, love, understanding, and clarity we need to persevere forward as a secure and free nation.

Matthew 7:7 tells us, "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you."

Let us seek you as a nation of believers within a faltering nation, oh Lord. Let us seek you together because you give us the power to overcome any obstacles that would endeavor to prevent us from finding You.

Ephesians 6:13 tells us, "Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

Lord, you know we certainly need that strength to stand and do what is right in the days ahead now that our elections, laws, and Republic have been nullified by the plots and conspiracies of those in high places. Please give us that strength, and help us to open the eyes of our fellow countrymen and women to the true nature of these despots while there is still time for us to peacefully restore our Constitution and land.

No matter what the future holds, I will always be thankful to You for those who have offered their encouragement and support and for the battles we have won despite incredible odds. We cannot leave America in such deplorable conditions that will be so horrific for our children and grandchildren.

I know that all things are possible through you, Lord, and I humbly pray you will give us the strength and wisdom needed to end this wide scale and perilous defamation of your followers, and to push back the assaults and efforts to destroy the United States of America from within.

Amen

I, too, have prayed that GOD will guide and strengthen the United States of American and ALL of her citizens!

AMEN:

And Thank you Raffaele. May you and your beautiful Wife have a very Merry Christmas.

Raffaele......that is a beautiful prayer....thank you.

Raffaele: I'm very impressed with your testimony, you sound like you have a very  special Intimate relationship with the Masters. What do you think about God not answer our prayers on our nation recovery?

Who is a Christians??     Thank Joe      

I have become tired of commenting...so this will be one of my last.....if not my last. I have come to the strong belief that ALL of our comments mean absolutely NOTHING. I also am tired of all the two-faced, cowardly actions of all, or MOST, of the so-called "American people's representatives".  "REPRESENTATION" of and for the American people is seeming more and more to be a joke and a lazy, crooked person's way of making much more money than all of them together deserve. Something needs to be done soon before it's too late, if it isn't already. And I'm not talking about "TALKING". And where has "voting" actually done any good? Just one more question: IS TOO LATE ALREADY HERE??? ..............Don't give me just words. I'm sick of words!!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service