UPDATE........UPDATE....CLICK ON THE LINK........   http://email.wnd.com/HM?a=ENX7Cqk-YKRn8SA9MKJqmRbnGHxKLm5u6vcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_Hhe-ud1PS

Use any of the information below to help with talking points in a call or use as your own to send a letter/fax, etc..............

http://www.house.gov/      Find your representative or call the capitol switchboard and ask to speak to your reps office  202-224-2131

http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/400000-messages-to-house-gop-lose-boehner/

December 22, 2014

TO:  Republican and Democrat Representatives,

Subject:  Removal of Rep Boehner as Speaker of the House.

Speaker Boehner is doing great harm to the nation and Republican Party.  Blood flows as weak leadership continues to drag America toward total destruction.

Two huge issues, more than any others, prompted Americans to turn in droves to the Republican Party in November 2014 – Barack Obama’s blatantly unconstitutional executive action to provide amnesty to millions of illegal aliens, and the deliberately deceptive restructuring of America’s health-care system through Obamacare, which threatens to completely unravel the greatest health delivery system in the world.
Before the election , virtually every Republican running for Congress solemnly vowed to STOP this lame-duck president who is so determined to do whatever he wants, the Constitution be damned – while essentially daring Congress to "Try and stop me."

NOW YOU HAVE THE POWER, RIGHT AND DUTY TO STOP HIM. But it won't happen with John Boehner leading you. You know this to be true. The trillion-dollar budget deal is just the latest proof that Boehner is not capable of leading the House to victory during this critical period.

Speaker Boehner must be replaced. Please do your part in making this happen.

Our country's future depends on what you and the other House members do right now.

The people you represent and the nation are watching.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

111 Overview Drive

Crestview, FL 32539

850-689-1818

hmriley@cox.net

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My sentiments exactly, Mr Boehner should have been replaced a long time ago. He is obviously the "Harry Reid" of the Republican Party. If he is not removed, then a new Party should takeover the House and begin the process of restoring the Constitution. Progressives are not progress, they are destruction and Boehner/McConnell  are progressives in Sheep's clothing, so get the sheep out of here for the fake Republicans!!! 

• Robert Evans Smith: You are absolutely correct. I have had the following mindset for a very long time.

END the FED = the cesspool in DC is our Sodom & Gomorrah of today. Only a Military Coupe will save the USA long enough for each free Independent Sovereign Republic to regain their individual leadership. Every state has a Supreme Court. DC is a bogus 10 miles of illegitimate thieving liars that needs to be obliterated. Hurry up Military Coupe! END the FED now!!! Facebook Page ID1478457819085141

• Absolutely ...Simple ...call your Congressman & Senator and demand his immediate replacement ,no if,ands  or but's ...replace Boehner NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trey Gowdy Speaker !

Ted Cruz Or Bill Bratt as Senate Majority Leader !

America Wake Up ----Urgent !

WWW.COSACTION.COM

Mark B.

• Yes, this is very simple and affords hope in a seemingly hopeless situation. 

COS_Handbook.pdf

• I have recently begun to question Trey Gowdy's actions - he voted yes on the procedural vote to move the CROmnibus bill to the floor for a vote, then voted no on the bill itself - could that be because he already knew there were enough yea votes to pass the bill?  Also, some of his actions as leader of the House Special Committee on Benghazi have been questionable, at best.  Read Walid Shoebat's website for more info on the committee and Trey Gowdy.  Gowdy let an opportunity to dig into Mike Rogers' actions pass without pushing the issue.  Why?  I would strongly suggest Louie Gohmert for Speaker of the House - he is a true conservative and has years of experience in the House.  As for the Senate, my suggestion would be Jeff Sessions - again, a true conservative and years of experience.  Ted Cruz is simply too new and inexperienced.  The leader positions need to be filled by those with a lot of experience and demonstrated leadership.

• Judith, I am in complete agreement with you. It is past time to be cautious about whom we elect to what position. Mr.s Gohmert and Sessions have proven their dedication toward doing their best for the American people. They are not so young as to be intent on making a name for themselves in politics. They are not given to outlandish behavior, but to well thought out opinions and actions. They are steadfast in their efforts to effect healthy legislation and to quash unconstitutional power struggles apparent in all three branches of government. These are the two I admire and trust to lead the people with stable minds , humble attitudes and respect for all. In closing, any man can say what he thinks the people want to hear, but only a true Patriot will serve the will of the people. 

• I would prefer Louie Gohmert also.

• i too like him he'd b great

• I SAY Jeff Sessions for president!!

• GREAT 

AND U THINK CALLING YOUR REP WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN CALL MINE THE MOST USELESS MAN IN THEIR OR ONE OF.

IF WE COULD VOTE WHO BECAME SPEAKER NOW THAT IS A REAL BREAK 

WTP NEED TO DO MORE NOW

THE NEW CONGRESS MUST HEAR FROM US LOUDLY IF NOT BY LETTER THAN IN PERSON WE NEED TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN 

This reply was deleted.