MURDERER.................

MURDERER........BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA MURDERED FOUR AMERICANS IN LIBYA

Islamic butchers, elements associated with al Qaeda, attacked the American Consulate and Annex on September 11, 2012 in Benghazi, Libya killing two retired Navy Seals, a State Department employee and the United States Ambassador. Nearly all elements of government from Libya to the White House watched the action via video feed, could clearly analyze the threat, did nothing and then lied, blaming a video, and denied the terrorist attack across the media to the world.

Barack Obama and his Administration denied three requests from operational security personnel for help in fighting the attackers. After the second denial for support was issued, ignorning a "stand down" order, the Navy Seals departed the Consulate Annex to give support to the Ambassador and others under attack at the consulate. These team members did not find the Ambassador but managed to rescue an unknown number and recover the body of employee Mr. Smith. After relocating from the Consulate, fighting their way back to the Annex, another call for help was issued but was also "denied". Both Seals would later be found dead at their weapons.

Nothing is more putrid, cowardly, self-serving, than a chain of command that would watch and abandon Americans fighting for their lives in order to satisfy a political policy. No foreign policy nor any foreign government, no matter how much they might whine about U.S. military action on their soil in support of other Americans, can ever be an excuse for not taking whatever action is necessary to save our fellow citizens.

Barack Obama is a traitor of the United States Constitution, a violation that demands impeachment and follow-on criminal prosecution. The greatest threat to the United States of America is Barack Obama.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret 

Online Editor

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He should be brought to justice.

• Howdy.

i AGREE 1000% with the Col on this and tried to warn people back in 2008 NOT to vote for that damn MUSLIM USURPER.

the Muslim PUKING BUZZARD AND HIS PARTY AND PALS ARE ALL ENEMIES OF AMERICA AND WE THE PEOPLE.

he and they need arrested brought to TRIAL then given the DEATH SENTENCE AND STOOD BEFORE A FIRING SQUAD it's that simple to me.

Semper Fi.

Jim.

• Agreed Col!  A fireing squad is called for.

• I totally agree with you Harry.

• The question is who will have the b#%ls to bring them to justice??????
    Its time the American people stand up and make them accountable its the duty of our elected officials to make sure the the life of an American is not lost simply to further their agenda
    In my opinion its time to start now every one in the administrative office should be arrested for treason from the president on down this office as been allowed to run wild for way to long and itt time to put a stop to it.
  • When one enlists in the United States Military, active duty or reserve, they take the following oath:
    I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
    Seems like pretty good motivation to obey any order you're given, right? Nope. These articles require the obedience of LAWFUL orders. An order which is unlawful not only does not need to be obeyed, but obeying such an order can result in criminal prosecution of the one who obeys it. Military courts have long held that military members are accountable for their actions even while following orders -- if the order was illegal.
    If any law infringes on MY Constitution, it is NOT Lawful.
    Whether Obama is reelected or not, Treason charges should be considered against him, as he has done harm to America, and he has infringed of The Constitution of the United States of America, which I have sworn to defend.  Any former President gets a life time pension, and 24/7 security detail for all the members of his family.  Obama has done to much damage to America already, and we do not need to reward him with a life time pension and security.
  • So why were Seals told to stand down and by whose direction?

Let's play what if…

What if the White House and State Dept. wanted to create a staged hostage situation that Obama the great statesman could resolve just before the election? Obama helped the Muslim Brotherhood to come to power in Libya and he called in a favor.

But those pesky Seal patriots that had sworn an oath to defend the constitution, they disobeyed the stand down order commandeered weapons and did what they could to protect our Consulate personnel. In doing so there were now live rounds being fired at those Jihadists that were executing Obama's hostage taking plan and things got really ugly. The Jihadists were told that there would be no live fire in defense of the consulate.

Our four Americans including the two Seal heroes were killed and Obama's staged mock hostage taking turned into an international incident worthy of a blockbuster Hollywood Movie. Only problem is that the White House instead of saving the day finds itself embroiled it Benghazigate.

• This is betrayal of the worst kind....a Commader-in-Chief who politics with the live of American Patriots.  He gambled with the lives of our troops, then lost, and then tried to cover it up with a fake story about a video that was pulled out of his reserve bag of tricks for use when needed to create or cover disasters.  Instead of a debate next week, we need an impeachment and then a trial for murder.  Congress, are you paying attention?

• I totally agree.  He should be impeached, tried, and executed.

• I will agree that this so called man needs brought to trail and then put in front of a firing squad with no appeal, I would like to be on that squad. I am VET from the Vietnam war. 

This reply was deleted.