Constitutional Emergency

MUSLIM Jihadist Nidal Hasan, Fort Hood mass murderer, has been paid more than $278,000 in salary since the shooting…

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/05/21/muslim-jihadist-nidal-hasa...

fthoodaddT…while some of the surviving soldiers struggle to keep food on the table.  The Army said under the Military Code of Justice, Hasan’s salary cannot be suspended unless he is proven guilty. But that isn’t true. His  pay could have been suspended after 7 days. Meanwhile, more than three years later soldiers wounded in the mass shooting are fighting to receive the same pay and medical benefits given to those wounded in combat. But cannot, because the Obama Regime insisted on calling the act of Islamic terrorism “workplace violence.”

Views: 331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We all know that the sorry SOB will do anything to protect his muslim brotherhood and any of it,s members,the facts are plain nidal hasan is a terrorist,any real president would already have committed this monster to a hanging no questions asked. Giving him a salary is a slap in the face for our military no matter how you slice it,i hope and pray that all our military are keeping up with this fiasco and injustice. ovomit has committed so many heinous crimes and yet we allow him to wake up in our White House everyday,and mainly because of all the cowards in congress.

My friends and fellow patriots we can no longer sit back and do nothing,watching all these injustices happening on a daily basis is a crime in of it,s self damn it. We are being led by cowards who must be removed from office. I am ready to start walking when ever someone gives the okay,if we can get 1 million people to park outside the White House i'm betting we will get someones attention and if all fails we can bring over a million Russians,because they hate ovomit as much as we do. Wow never thought i would ask the Russians for anything Hmmmm! All and all i am ready to proceed.Vet 1969 Vietnam.

What you write makes a lot of sense, Joe.  But, until the piece garbage, nidal, is found guilty (which seems questionable), he will draw his basic pay.  I suppose if he was put out in the general prison population he may lose his pay by default.  As I have stated many times, when we can get together as a group that can take on Fecal Brains in D.C., I too, will be there at your side. -  Semper Fi!  Gunny, another Vietnam Vet during 1966 and 1967 in I Corps.

I don't know, Gunny I am a Sgt working in a Fla Prison and I have a number of retirees that are still drawing retirement pay.

Craig, if they are retirees from before they went to prison, then they get their pension.  If they were court-martialed while on active duty, they lose all their pay and benefits for retiring.  In almost every case, they are reduced in rank to private and lose their pensions if they are sent to a military prison.  But, if they are already retired, then committed a crime, they go to a civilian prison, and, they keep their military pension. - Semper Fi!  Gunny 

You are absolutely correct, Gunny.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service