Replies

• WAS OBAMA THERE, THIS IS NOTHING BUT A SHOW. YOU CAN'T IN TODAYS WORLD ''BELIEVE'' IN ANYONE, ANYTHING.
    THIS IS NOTHING TO ME BUT, ''CORRUPTION''
    ''GOD BLESS AMERICA''
  • Maybe there are actually some Muslims that can truly assimilate to America's way of freedom and Individual liberties without trying to change American into the Third World Country and Islamist jihad where they came from. While I was "shocked" to actually see Muslims protesting IN FAVOR of our American way, I was happy and glad to see that there are actually some MODERATE or REFORMED Muslims that can accept assimilation of the country that they ELECTED to move to and our government accepted them!

Frankly, I think that we need to quit allowing the "Diversity Visas" from Third World Countries that have nothing to do with our culture or way of life. We have HAD ENOUGH MINORITY IMMIGRATION FROM ALL SIDES.

I SAY CLOSE THE BORDERS, ENFORCE IMMIGRATION LAWS, HAVE A ROUND UP, THROW OUT THE ILLEGALS, PUT AN END THE RIDICULOUS "ANCHOR BABY" LEGAL RIGHTS, MAKE IT HARDER TO ENTER THE U.S. AND ENFORCE THOROUGH BACKGROUND CHECKS. OTHER THAN NATIVE ENGLAND, WE HAVE VERY FEW FRIENDS LEFT IN THE WORLD. THEY ONLY WANT OUR MONEY AND OUR WEALTH!
    • WHAT WEALTH! AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE BROKE BESIDE OURSELVES, JUST KEEPING OUR HEADS ABOVE THE WATER, ''WE THE PEOPLE'' HAVE TO SUPPORT EVERY DAMN ILLEGAL IN OUR COUNTRY, WE PUT UP WITH GANGS KILLING OUR CITIZENS, PUT UP WITH DRUGS TAKING OVER, AND WHAT DOES OUR GOVERNMENT WANT TO DO GIVE ''AMENISTY'' FOR WHAT, THE CARE NOTHING ABOUT THE AMERICANS,ALL THEIR HERE FOR IS ''RIDE THE FREE TRAIN'' THEN WHAT MONEY THEY DO MAKE THEY SEND IT BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY. GET THEM OUT NOW, I HAVE HAD IT??????????
  • I AGREE WITH SUSAN. FOR TOO LONG PEOPLE HAVE RAPED OUR LAWS AND THE GOODNESS OF AMERICANS! THEY SHOW NO RESPECT FOR OUR PEOPLE OR OUR LAWS ! MY OWN SISTER'S YOUNG PRE-TEENAGE GRANDAUGHTER, WAS STALKED BY 2 MEXICAN BOYS, AND ALMOST MOLESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE GONE WITH ALL ILLEGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Linda G, Susan,Beau Bowling,All of you have hit the nail square on the head,ILLEGAL IS CRIMINAL,there is no way they will respect American LAWS,most are perverts,all are criminals and 99% are druggies,now if you come into our Country Legally and abide by our Laws as WE have to,then I can find you as a American,other wise under present circumstances I consider you a ENEMY,I will as a CITIZEN TURN YOU INTO THE LAW ENFORCEMENT and to the LORD up above they had better respond,THESE BORDERS ON THIS SIDE BELONG TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and its LEGAL CITIZENS,if our GOVERNMENT CAN NOT , WILL NOT ENFORCE THEM and LET CRIMINALS CROSS ,THEN I FEEL WE THE PEOPLE MUST ENFORCE THEM,if illegals molest our children or our people ,if they bring illegal drugs into this Country and nothing is done to stop them ,then I say we the People start SUEING OUR GOVERNMENT and fireing those who are supposed to secure our borders,a few BILLION DOLLAR LAW SUIETS MIGHT OPEN THER EYES,I just realized after writeing on and on they don't read these sites they are NOT Patriots,they are not Americans.So their is no sence in lecturing them!
  • It's plain and simple,our Government fails to protect us from illegals. They can get up there and say what ever garbage they want but the fact is they are all liars. We The People don't need Obamination Care, we don't need Interpole, we don't need the U.N., and we don't need intellectual stooges trying to protect We The People with anything other than The Word of God and Constitution !!!!, because I Dont Trust Them; I trust Jesus Christ alone and only those who alow Him to work through them.
    Take for example this terrorist that flew over here and attempted to blow up the plane. What in the world is the deal about who should prosecute this dirtbag??!! If we actually had Godly Judgement he should be killed Allready. Give me a break, we sit there and make this guys sentencing a 10 year topic. This is completely crazy.
    This guy should be interrogated with clubs to find out who sent him and disposed of.It's that simple. Then we should close the boarders to ALL Terrorist breeding countries period.
    But of course this is too easy and makes too much sense so we should continue our completely reprobate ethics and try to find more and more ways to complicate justice. I guess along with all this incompitent burocracy we should add a 10,000 page essay by all senate and congress about this mess.
This reply was deleted.