My meeting with Texas State Rep Kacal

I've just returned from a meeting with Texas State Representative Kyle Kacal;

The reason I requested this meeting was to convince this Rep to introduce legislation into the Texas legislature to limit the authority of the Federal Government, (The BLM/EPA and all others), to only those purposes and uses provided for in the original US Constitution. The Constitution provides authority to the Federal Government to acquire land with the individual States only under certain circumstances;

Article #1, Section #8;
"To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases what-soever, over such District (Not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, Dock Yards, and other needful buildings:"

The legislation which I proposed would #1, limit the Federal Government from owning land within Texas unless they "Purchase" the land - at fair market value, and only upon the approval of the Texas State legislature.
#2; Limit the purposes and use of such land to only those uses and applications provided for in the Original Constitution. (The Erection of Forts, Magazines, Dock-Yards, and other needful buildings).

The second piece of legislation I proposed is to strip these Federal agencies of all authority and powers of arrest and detention and return those powers and authority back to the State and local law enforcement authorities.

Here is a copy of the letter presented to Texas State rep. Kyle Kacal;

Letter to Kyle Kacal: Texas Representative:

Dear Representative Kacal,

Thank you for meeting with me.
I am writing because I believe the State of Texas and the citizens of this great State, as well as the citizens of America, are facing a situation of grave consequences and immanent danger and trouble.

The State of Texas and the citizens of Texas can no longer rely and depend on the Federal Government of the United States of America to defend, protect, and preserve our freedoms, our rights, and liberties as a sovereign State and the people of a free Constitutional Republic.

Over the course of the past few years we have witnessed several incidences across the country where the Federal Government has abused its authority through various agencies and administrations to turn the powers of Washington against our own people.

The Bureau of Land Management, (BLM), The Environmental Protection Agency, (EPA), and the National Fish and Wildlife Service, and several others, all working under the Department of the Interior have been transformed into instruments of acquisition, intimidation, fear, and oppression. The BLM is being used as an agency of acquisition and intimidation in efforts to drive ranchers and farmers off their lands. The BLM has been used to force ranchers and farmers into bankruptcy after which the Federal Government can easily obtain title and ownership of their land at little or no cost. In other instances the BLM simply declares that they own the land and the ranchers have no claims even though they may hold the deeds. Our Federal courts have been turned into instruments of tyranny and oppression. They are being used to enforce the oppressive tactics and intimidation of these Government agencies.

When and if the ranchers and farmers stand up, and when any of their friends and neighbors stand up in opposition to the land grab they are all instantly branded as militants and domestic terrorists. The courts and our justice system are used to incarcerate and imprison them. If intimidation and threats fail, then as in the case of Arizona rancher LaVoy Finicum, the FBI and State police are brought in and the rancher is killed. (Finicum was killed as he left the Wild Life refuge in Oregon). The BLM and FBI are now seeking arrests and indictments of more than one thousand people who stood up in opposition to the land and cattle grab in 2014 at the Bundy ranch in Nevada. Most of the men of the Cliven Bundy family are all in jail and facing many years in prison on several charges each. Dwight and Steven Hammond from Burns Oregon are also back in prison serving sentences as terrorists. The Government is after the minerals buried beneath the surface of that land and they are sending an unmistakable message to the people that they intend to take the land, one way or another, by any means necessary. Even if that means they will have to kill the ranchers to do it.

The Constitutional protections and the rights of the people no longer exist. The Federal Government no longer recognizes State or local boundaries. They no longer recognize State sovereignty.

This is no longer a Government OF the people, BY the people, and FOR the people, this is now a Government of oppression and tyranny.

And I do not believe the people of Texas will be quite so peaceful and accommodating as those in Nevada and Oregon. Texans will stand up to defend their fellow Texas ranchers and farmers. It is only a matter of time and a series of events, or steps taken by the BLM along the Red River and a confrontation between the BLM, FBI, and other Government agencies, and the Texas ranchers and things like these will quickly escalate into a very violent confrontation. Our local State and County law enforcement agencies will be put into a positions of either obeying federal government officials (Unconstitutional orders), or defending the people of their jurisdictions.

In the past year or so several representatives to Washington have introduced legislation in attempts to stop the land grab by the BLM and other Government agencies. To this date all such attempts have failed after amendments were introduced to render them ineffective or even more dangerous and destructive.

So what can be done to stop the Government from taking or owning the land?

In accordance with the Constitution of The United States of America the Federal Government has the authority to own only those lands which it is able to “Purchase” with the approval and consent of the State legislatures. Article Three (3) Section eight (8) of the Constitution limits the use of those lands to Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, Dock-Yards, and other needful buildings.

I believe legislation and laws should be enacted in the State of Texas to specifically limit and deny the authority of the Federal Government to only those uses and restrictions originally imposed by the Constitution.

Legislation enacted in the State of Texas could impose specific restrictions and limitations on the Federal Government of any land within the State of Texas to only those uses and definitions as are approved by the Texas legislature and then only if and when those land acquisitions and uses fall within those limitations and definitions as stated in the Original Constitution.
In addition to restrictions of land ownership and use by the Federal Government, legislation should also be enacted which would strip these Government agencies of all powers and authority of arrest and detention. These powers and authority of arrest and detention should be returned to the State or local law enforcement officials.

The Federal Government has greatly abused, and misused, and over stepped its authority. It has transformed nearly every Government agency into an instrument of oppression and intimidation. And it must be stopped immediately and with no unanswered questions, in NO uncertain terms.

The abuse by the Federal Government must NOT be allowed to continue.

I am asking that you introduce and initiate such legislations into the State of Texas legislature.

Again, Thank you for your time and efforts in these very important issues.

Sincerely:

(My name and address)

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And what was his reply?

• This was a face-to-face meeting, about an hour long.

Mr. Kacal was very pleasant and was very interested. I included about 100 pages of documentation pertaining to the BLM, Uranium, Gold, and other information about what the Oregon State officials are doing to the Hammonds and Bundy families. Including LaVoy Finicum killing.

Mr. Kacal suggested that I send this same information to US Rep Bill Flores in Congress. He also said that he would contact Mr. Flores to discuss this proposal.

So- Bottom line --- - - Yes, a Good meeting, and something that may get some results in stopping the BLM and Government overreach .

(He asked where I was born,,,,,, When I told him NH he said "too bad,,, you have to be born in Texas to be in the Texas House of Representatives). ????

This reply was deleted.