Constitutional Emergency

The folly of a bomb here, a bomb there, dealing with a barbaric, blood-thirsty bunch of Islamic State (ISIS) cave dwellers that have overtaken large portions of Syria and Iraq? Nothing short of massive, widespread, destruction and elimination of ISIS forces is acceptable. Can it be that America still does not see through the empty suit in the White House?

Barack Obama has no personal appreciation of the threat the blood-thirsty ISIS butchers represent(or does he?), he is surrounded with civilian advisers that could care less about human life or stability “over there”, is oblivious to the threat posed to the entire Middle East, and military advisers that are sold out to the political security of “yes” regardless of the impact on reality, to include the threat to the United States of America.

The ISIS distraction should be the straw that breaks the back of the Obama Administration.  Obama has been able to survive Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS scandals, attacks on first amendment rights of conservative groups, NSA treachery reading every piece of personal communication, economic debt, lawlessness against the US Constitution, Ukrainian debacle, vacationing and golf during major crisis conditions, on and on. 

However, ISIS reflects the savagery of animalistic carnage which will cause the world, even though the U.S. Congress won’t, to rise up against the Obama Administration “pin pricks”, and call for drastic changes in the United States behavior.  Nearly every success attained during in the Iraqi War, through the blood, lives, body parts, family destruction's of American men and women and now lost, should be enough to clearly confirm the incompetence of the Obama Administration and result in Obama’s removal from office.

The drastic change, because U.S constitutional government oversight by “three equal branches of government “has broken down, may come in the form of a military coup to force the Obama Administration to pursue drastic, massive action against the ISIS threat…or force Obama’s resignation to regain some measure of credibility and stability in the US government, a call which is not new, and is supported by low performance poll numbers based on a continual string of failures.

It’s beyond discussion, the puppet strings of Obama must be cut now, before America destructs.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Views: 3750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the illegals walk across, no tunnel necessary....with my law abiding nature and gentle disposition the difficulty accepting the reality of the corruption / collusion of the entire U.S. govt. materialized about 1996..patiently expecting improvement

which never came....

...Onlky if the removal includes his trial for treason.

I think America has gone so far that we are of God's will.  Yes, if we could see a repentance of America, God would help.  I also believe that Obama is Satan's tool to bring destruction to America and usher in the end times. Forgive me for being negative but I read more and more about how our do nothing congress are either paralyzed from fear or are just right along with this evil administration.  Oh Please  God, help us all.

Thank you for what you have said here, Colonel Riley, and for all you have done. 

We all agree that the strings must be cut and and military intervention directly "within" needs to occur.  Will there be enough of a forward thrust from the military to do it?  I guess it remains to be seen, as we all wait for some kind of determined action.  Just who will devise, step up and initiate the "process?"

Jeanette, yes you are correct...America may be in the midst of FATHERS judgment..pray long n hard....

"But if you turn away and forsake my statues and my commandments which I have set before you, and go and serve other gods, and worship them, then I will uproot them from My land which I have given to them; and this house which I have sanctified for my name I will cast out of my sight, and I will make it a proverb and a byword amount all peoples". 2 Chronicles 7:19. "If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land". 2 Chronicles 7:14. Which scripture is applicable to the state of our Nation at this time? Everytime God's people turned from God he allowed them, caused them to go into captivity, that they would repent and turn to Him. Our God is a jealous God. I believe that since as a Nation we have turned from God we are under Gods Judgement. It's up to those who are called by His name to repent, we need to stand in the gap and intercede for America, only then will God restore America. I didn't say it God said it I'm just the messenger.

On August 8, 2014, All News PipeLine published an article reporting that ISIS had threatened America stating “God willing, and we will raise the flag of Allah in the White House.” Well, they just did, not inside the White House, but directly outside the White House, taken “taken at night from the Pennsylvania Avenue side,” as reported at Gateway Pundit.

They posted this photo twice, first with the message ““we are here #America near our #target :) sooooooooooooon,” then a second time with the message “we are everywhere.” Both had the hashtag #AmessagefromISIStoUS.

The following morning, a third message appeared, “We are in your state. We are in your cities. We are in your streets. You are our goals everywhere.”

I agree with what you say, bur one thing annoys me. Why is only the bullseye of the target important??
When the target is his administration, and all of his croni
Topes/csars, (EPA,FDA, HS,DOJ,, ad nasaum) .
Destroy the dragon, don't just trim his nails.

increasing domestic energy WILL NOT restore the Constitution, nor purge the corrupt government !!

do not expect the military to initiate a coup.

How on earth are the people supposed to initiate a military coup???

Restoring the Constitution is the Duty and the Responsibility of "We the People" and is the founders primary reason for the second amendment. As long as we are sucking on the energy teats of the oil cartel we are nothing more than their willing slaves. As a Nation we have to be self sufficient and that self sufficiency IS strength. Is it the only strength we need? Heck NO! But it is one tool that would change the worlds perspective of us pretty quickly. Energy = Power. Meanwhile, the citizens of our country need to work towards a constitutional solution to our dysfunctional and unconstitutional government behavior. What did our founders give us to do this? They gave us article V. in the Constitution, a Convention of the States. If the populace fails to use this one peaceful tool, then the only other constitutional remedy is the, not so peaceful, full use of the 2 nd amendment.
P.S. Waiting for government to fix its self is futile and will never happen.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/08/its-not-a-conspiracy-theory-when-...

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/08/human-depopulation-real-agenda/

Could this be the reason no one has stepped up to stop ISIS? If depopulation is the goal, who better to eliminate but the Christians?

(before you respond with hate mail, read the links and understand I am a Christian)

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service