The folly of a bomb here, a bomb there, dealing with a barbaric, blood-thirsty bunch of Islamic State (ISIS) cave dwellers that have overtaken large portions of Syria and Iraq? Nothing short of massive, widespread, destruction and elimination of ISIS forces is acceptable. Can it be that America still does not see through the empty suit in the White House?

Barack Obama has no personal appreciation of the threat the blood-thirsty ISIS butchers represent(or does he?), he is surrounded with civilian advisers that could care less about human life or stability “over there”, is oblivious to the threat posed to the entire Middle East, and military advisers that are sold out to the political security of “yes” regardless of the impact on reality, to include the threat to the United States of America.

The ISIS distraction should be the straw that breaks the back of the Obama Administration.  Obama has been able to survive Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS scandals, attacks on first amendment rights of conservative groups, NSA treachery reading every piece of personal communication, economic debt, lawlessness against the US Constitution, Ukrainian debacle, vacationing and golf during major crisis conditions, on and on. 

However, ISIS reflects the savagery of animalistic carnage which will cause the world, even though the U.S. Congress won’t, to rise up against the Obama Administration “pin pricks”, and call for drastic changes in the United States behavior.  Nearly every success attained during in the Iraqi War, through the blood, lives, body parts, family destruction's of American men and women and now lost, should be enough to clearly confirm the incompetence of the Obama Administration and result in Obama’s removal from office.

The drastic change, because U.S constitutional government oversight by “three equal branches of government “has broken down, may come in the form of a military coup to force the Obama Administration to pursue drastic, massive action against the ISIS threat…or force Obama’s resignation to regain some measure of credibility and stability in the US government, a call which is not new, and is supported by low performance poll numbers based on a continual string of failures.

It’s beyond discussion, the puppet strings of Obama must be cut now, before America destructs.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Views: 3792

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Harry, I think ostupid knows EXACTLY what threat they pose....and he is willing to let them continue...after all, those who are not Muslim either convert or die (and even then they still stand a shot at getting killed)0.  I am usually very much against nukes and/or biological weapons...but my brother's words keep ringing in my ears.  Either nuke them and/or nuke themselves and be done with them.  He ought to know....he served 3 tours of duty in Iraq through the National Guard.

Sorry for the graphic nature....it disturbed me immensely.  But, maybe more people should be disturbed to see what's going on!!!    Actually, I'm sorry for the bikini girls too!!!  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=026_1393880424

David, OK... flash forward to Ch. 10, p.33, where the JC's struggle with Obama Vs. Putin.  The JC's discuss, and implement, a "limited" coup D'etat, finally forcing Congress to act. 

Thank you Colonel for all you have done, and to keep us informed.  

Please go to, Scanned Retina Resource  General Ham.    (The Grand Army of the Republic)

It tells about what he is doing with common law, grand jury, (fourth branch).  Also National  Liberty Alliance. This may be of help in the legal route. (Sorry, don't know how to forward links).

The Supreme Court Validates Common Law Fourth Branch, Grand Jury. May 26, 2013.

In a stunning 6/3 decision Justice Antonin Scalia, writing for the majority, confirmed that the American Grand Jury is neither part of the judicial, executive nor legislative branches of government, but instead belongs to the people. It is in effect a fourth branch of government "governed" and administrators to directly by and on behalf of the American People, and its authority emanates from the Bill of Rights.                                                                                                                                                  

This info has been hidden until recently. 

I agree with others,  2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, will humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and heal their land.

Matthew 18:19  Again, I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Dear Father, please forgive us of our sins against you. Please have mercy on us sinners. Help us LORD in our day of trouble. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem, and bless her. Please stretch forth your mighty right arm, and defend your people, and the persecuted Church from their enemies, and here in America. Thank you for your loving kindness towards us. Give us wisdom, and your plan. Restore us to the joy of our salvation. Revive us. Fill our hearts with your song. Thank you LORD that you will never leave or forsake us, and your promises are YEAH and AMEN. In JESUS PRECIOUS NAME, amen.

God Bless You Sir, Patriot's, and America, May God help us all. 

Amen~In total agreement with you! Thank you, Lord!

Carol June   I am sooo in agreement with your prayer and scripture..Lord look down on your hurting people and restore us to a joy we haven't felt in a a long time.  Jehovah -Raah, Our Shepherd Who tenderly leads us, loves us and will keep us safe, according to Psalms 23.

This just in, and more is coming. I'm sick, and you will be too.

UPDATE WITH OHIO OFFICE NUMBERS!!!

Butler County Office

Phone: (513) 779-5400

Miami County Office

Phone: (937) 339-1524

Clark County Office

Phone: (937) 322-1120

John Boehner blocks Obama investigation, Mike Zullo confirms, Boehner continues status quo disregard for US Constitution, Boehner used citizen and natural born citizen interchangeably

“Why has Obama, since taking the White House, used Justice Department Attorneys, at taxpayer expense,  to avoid presenting a legitimate birth certificate and college records?”…Citizen Wells and millions of concerned Americans

“Why did Obama make Robert F. Bauer, an attorney with Perkins Coie, who helped Obama keep his records hidden before taking control of the White House, part of his administration as White House Counsel?”…Citizen Wells

“I believe that the president is a citizen. I believe the president is a Christian. I’ll take him at his word,”…John Boehner, NBC Meet the Press

Speaker of the House John Boehner has proven that he is a RINO, status quo politician and not a supporter of the US Constitution.

From The Hill January 6, 2011

“I believe that the president is a citizen. I believe the president is a Christian. I’ll take him at his word,”…John Boehner, NBC Meet the Press" is as reliable as stating I believe the Moon is made of Cream Cheeze and I believe "All the king's men and all the king's horses can glue Humpty Dumpty together again."

Well I KNOW that John Boehner appears to be an alcholic who has just woken up with a tremendous hangover, but .......... can I prove it?  NO !!!  Neither can the President prove he is a natural born United States citizen nor can he prove he has an ounce of experience in leadership that would qualify him to lead this nation (which he obviously can't).

I reiterate my previous statements that the whole bunch of clowns be thrown out of Washington, D.C. and the sooner the better.  I also concur that our system of government is not to be changed, just the corrupt that occupy many offices dedicated to REPRESENT and SERVE it's constituants.  There are but a few do so at the moment while the remainder hang on to line their personal pockets.

Use NO EXCUSE to NOT VOTE in all upcoming elections and make your voices heard.  If you as a people do not, the 1% of us who have served our military in current wars will be tasked to fight another war in our own country.  The nation cannot be saved by words alone.  Each of you MUST ACT to make sure your collective will is carried out or you will lose total freedom and this will soon become a Communist State.

I also say we vote.   Just to prove to everyone that the Usurper is in total control of the outcome.  Then,  when we get good and mad at the obviously defrauded outcome,   we storm the wh. and then remove those traitors in Congress.   If a coup doesn't happen, then it's Civil War.

Hey Big Eagle.....I thought the moon was supposed to be made of Swiss Cheese???  And, ya know......"his" eyes do seem to be pretty glassy looking most of the time don't they? :)

John J Little Eagle Freeman,  I truly believe the majority of Americans are "couch potatoes" apathetic, in not doing anything but to collect what is due them. Also, the mind set, what does one person count?  Our great Nation has become a "ME" nation and not the "WE" as in US (United States).

Well that was certainly 2 min. of my life reading this crap that I'll never get back!  With a name like that,  I should have expected as much.  Keep movin' folks,  nothing to see here.   Just a bunch of libtarded babbling.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service