Replies

• Ron Farina... thank you for the link to the YouTube video.

Though this video was labeled as uploaded on 3 Nov 2015, the material discussed dates back to the origins of United Nations Agenda 21; and Obama's executive order dealing with federal control of all ! America's natural resources. Since that time, Bureau of Land Management, Dept. of Interior, EPA, Bureau of Mines, and other fed dept.s, and, scores and more ! of on-gov. org.s have acted with "federal authority" upon all our National Parks, National Monuments, expansive once open federal lands, and all ! natural resources occurring upon all the above. Jumping ahead in years, foreign nationals of China, Russia, UK, several South American countries have purchased huge ! swaths of land across America, under their totally independent choice controls.

This video names it, among others, as 'psychological control'. Yeahhhh.. minimally. It is total 'New World Order control by powerful globalist controllers.

We patriotic Americans MUST ! finally witness that America is not ! any longer a Constitutional Republic. We are a corporate body of land, controlled by global powers and international corporations, and by the international group of financiers and international banks - including the Bank of London / UK, International Monetary Fund, and the World Bank [controlling the Federal Reserve Bank]. \

"Silent Weapons", as  publicized by NASA,  is not so much a continuation of what began back in the decades of the 1950's. It is a very forceful, steadily growing, dominating power of globalists for the New World Order.

• I AM SCREAMING AND THOSE THAT CONTINUE TO PLAY POLITICAL CORRECTNESS UNDER THE PRETEXT WE ARE A REPUBLIC ARE ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN.  WE ARE MILLIONS TO THEIR THOUSANDS BUT SIT IDLY BY AND WATCH IT GO ON.  THESE PEOPLE, THE ONE WORLD ORDER ELITES ARE DIABOLICAL. DOESN'T ANYONE CARE?  MUCH LIKE HITLER'S GERMANY SO MANY REMAINED.

I VOLUNTEERED FOR CONVENTION OF STATES.COM.  OUR LOCAL CONSTITUENTS OF THE GROUP THOUGHT I WAS TOO ROGUE IN THAT MY DIALOGUE SPEAKS OF ALL THAT THE VIDEO STATES, AND LIKE THE DONALD WAKING PEOPLE UP.  I AM NOT A DONALD FAN BUT HE IS SAYING WHAT PEOPLE LIKE TO HEAR.  I BELIEVE HE HAS HIS OWN AGENDA BUT THERE IS NO ONE SHOUTING LOUD ENOUGH FROM ANY ARENA TO BE HEARD.  JESSIE VENTURA HAS THE ABILITY TO PULL IT OFF IF EVERYONE GOT BEHIND HIM; I.E. NAVY SEAL 6 YRS. EARED HIS STRIPES, GOVERNOR YADA.

HE IS BRASH BUT WHAT IS GOING ON IS TREASON.  NO MORE BEING MR. NICE GUY OR WE LOSE IT ALL.  ALL THAT SO MANY DIED FOR THINKING IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. 

WHILE TEXAS VOICES IT'S CONCERNS OVER SYRIAN REFUGEES AND THE LIKE, STATES ARE SPEAKING OUT.  WWW.CONVENTIONOFSTATES.COM ARTICLE 5 IS THE WAY.  I JUST KNOW IF TIME WILL ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN.

GOD BLESS AND YES AS ONE COMMENT HERE IT IS REVELATIONS; HOWEVER, SO MANY INTERPRETATIONS.  I AGREE WE ARE BABYLON.  SO PERHAPS THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO SOME SAY BUT I WILL NOT REST.

states.com
      This domain may be for sale!
  • Ron Farina.... just wanted to add a quick addendum.

As a Christian, I've come to more fully understand, & indirectly witness, that it becomes more clear that America is not so much mentioned in Revelation as an agent within the 'End Times' global catastrophe. It well emerges that, most likely, at those coming times, America will not remain.

• Yes, but consider that the land of North America will still exist. America the Constitutional Republic may be gone for a while as we LET these evil and proud communist-muslim persons (who are not even human) turn America away from the creator GOD to little gods of self. Unless atomic explosions occur in this land, it will stand.

Also as a Christian I am confident that GOD will judge the evil in this world while I am not afraid to die and enter Heaven. But GOD left us here, on earth, to do HIS bidding. I feel HIS biding is to help fight for America as our forefathers did. HE wants everyman to be saved but it now seems as though few will be.

This reply was deleted.