Nine days of protest will include a week and two weekends (August 23 - 31).   

Protest schedule by state:    

National Impeach Obama Week: 

http://impeachobamaweek.net/   

Original post sent via email from:    

Groups Across The Country Are Uniting To Do Something Huge That Could Terrify Obama: 

http://www.westernjournalism.com/conservative-groups-unite-promote-national-impeach-obama-week/   

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I will be celebrating this ALL-WEEK!!!!!!!!!

• well it's a start.

• So tell us Kevin, how many national events have you organized and led?  I suspect none.  Besides, many of those "old geezers" fought in wars so people like you could have the right to make any derogatory remarks you want without fear of retaliation by the government. Whether you admit it or not, you OWE those "geezers" big time so you should apologize to them for your insulting remark..

One more thing. This unlawful regime in power now will not differentiate between conservative or liberal if they get their way and end the Constitution outright.  If that happens, they will kill you as quickly as anyone so you might want to give serious thought to whose side you are on, unless of course you don't object to losing ALL of your rights, including the right to speak out against the government.

Oh and by the way, I would be proud to stand beside Lt COL Riley and those old geezers anytime to fight for freedom.

• Amen Mike. So Kevin, since you poo poo OAS and PFA and NLA efforts to elect change, I'm courious "What do you think we should do" to restore our constitution, it's one thing to critize others attempts at change it's another to actually do something, so, what's your answer.
    • thank you too, Mike. Those so-called "old geezers" are our HEROES.

• Kevin, If you don't like it here on PFA, or if you don't like the people here, you are more than welcome to leave. The people who are here are all patriotic Americans who would like to try to save America.

If that offends you then do us all a favour and go some place else.

• This year has been unusually challenging for me and other Vets I know with Multiple Sclerosis.  One 'Nam Vet says it best about MS:  "I feel like a million bucks..., each one wrinkly and green."  

I truly wish that I could do more to help save our country.   I do the best that I can and pass along information hoping it will help win back our Freedoms.  Sometimes, even with a tight budget, all I can do is send donations.  Other times I send out petitions or mailings.  Additionally, medical billings, utilities bills, birthday and holiday cards, campaign donation requests, Homeowners Association, can all expect to get Agenda 21 information pamphlets this year.  Seriously, what are they going to say -- that I'm a crazy old Vet?  Ok.

As the weather cools down in this election year, and I find a reliable driver, I will be able to attend and participate in more events.  Perhaps join one of the campaigns.  

One other thing:  One of my neighbors, from Pakistan, went to the store for me today and said that Civil War broke out in Pakistan about 5 hours ago. Referred to as a "Soft Coup".   Anyone have the 'word-up' on that? 

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
Thursday
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27