Constitutional Emergency

Hey folks if you get a few minutes try and go to the NLA website..We as Americans have the power of the COMMON LAW GRAND JURY..They do not want you to know this but the CLGJ is the power of the people and is written into the constitution as such..Please take a few minutes and check it out..If we combine this with OAS and all other freedom movements we will succeed..But we must put petty differences aside and work together for the better of America...We all want the same thing..

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YES America is not just one side or the other IF WE DO THIS TOGETHER WE WILL WIN 

I was sure that the us constitution does give us the power to change the govt i will double ck.

The elitists now have ramped up their game and it is time to double our efforts however we must onward

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service