After months of battling the top law firms in NH that were trying to stop the Live Free Or Die Rally..The Rally is on! For now it appears the right to assemble still prevails...
The All Free, Only TRUE First Amendment Rally in the U.S. AUGUST 21, 22, 23, 2009
The Grand View Inn, a fabulous 300 acre facility on beautiful Mount Monadnock in southwestern New Hampshire
ALL FREE: Admissions, Camping, Booth Spots, RV Spots, Concert, Parking, Revolutionary Battle, Fireworks, & more.
Rooms, Cottages, Bar, Beer Tent, Banquet Hall, beverages and food concessions through out the weekend are not free and will be available to participants. Rooms are limited so book ASAP. Pets and Smoking not allowed inside buildings. Due to State Liquor licensing,all alcohol must be purchased on site and must be over 21. Rally will allow open carry, and pets & smoking outside.
FEATURES BOOKED TO DATE ALL TAKE PLACE AT THE RALLY AUGUST 21,22,23,2009:
* 30+ National, NH State, Constitutional, Second Amendment Advocating Organizations.
* 20+ Top benefit Bands from New Hampshire, New England and the East Coast.
Audio, Lighting, Laser Show, Bands bookings all provided by: Transit Music Co., Candia, NH.
* 16 Top National & NH State Renown Speakers on the most current controversial Constitutional Topic's facing the U.S.
* 10 Cannons Revolutionary Artillery Spectator Participation Battle with Encampment and Exhibits.
Provided by: Captain Morrills Revolutionary Artillery Company, Franklin, NH & Middlesex Village Trading Company.
* Appleseed Project 3 Day Revolutionary Rifle Shoot. 3 course shoot with safety briefing,$5.Comprehensive,$25. Woman shoot free.
For more info or pre-registration: NH@appleseedinfo.org
* All American Motorcycle Show & Poker run. Benefit proceeds to be presented to Farm Aid Inc.
Host: Mark Gauthier owner Loudpipes 2 Saloon, Gilford, NH
* After Dusk multi kegs of gunpowder cannons volleys pointed at Mount Monadnock, Fireworks and Laser Show displays.
Kegs of gunpowder donated by: Atlas Fireworks Company, Jaffrey,NH. Fireworks purchased & provided by: Appleseed Project
* 200 acres of forest trails, pond plus 100 acres for events, features, parking, RV's and camping areas.
All donated by: The Grand View Inn, Jaffrey, NH
* Lyndeborough Livery Carraiges "Rides to Yesteryear" to benefit animal rescue at Feel Good Farm.
Provided by: Lyndeborough Livery & Feel Good Farm, Lyndeborough,NH. Info: Feelgoodfarminc.com
* Exhibitors, Vendors, Food consessions, Spa, Pool, Banquet hall, Bar, Beer tent, and more to be announced.
99% of the population is unaware of what a "True" First Amendment Rally is or that it is the hardest type of event to organize requiring hundreds of volunteer hours all year. Recruiting volunteers to assist the weekend of the rally is very difficult, so, if your available please register to volunteer. The many costs over the items and features donated,(approx. $40,000), to put on the event that require cash payment, (approx.$10,000), are paid out of very few of ours blue collar pockets to keep the rally all free & true first amendment. Donations made by participants, campers or vendors at the Rally on the week end of the event will be greatly appreciated. Please make donation at the Rally to assure the legacy of The Annual NH Live Free Or Die Rally lives on.
Let Freedom Ring!
FOR MORE RALLY INFO, CAMPING OR BOOTH RESERVATIONS:
Contact: Organizer, Jean "Mike" Coutu
POB 736, Jaffrey, NH, 03452
FOR ROOMS RESERVATIONS AT THE GRAND VIEW INN:
603-532- 9880, Thegrandviewinn@aol.com
On line brochure & photo's: Thegrandviewinn.com
580 Mountain Road,Jaffrey,NH,03452
FOR LISTS OF MORE LODGINGS IN MONADNOCK REGION: http://www.southwestnh.com/
To View Photo's of 2008 Rally Photo's or 2009 Rally Location Photo's & Map, see pics albums at: http://myspace.com/caacp
To View the 2008 Rally Spectatator Participation Revolutionary Cannons battle:
LIVE FREE OR DIE RALLY WEB SIGHT: http://livefreeordierally.com