If you want to learn the true facts about "Natural Birth Citizenship" I urge everyone to listen to JB Williams tomorrow (Wednesday) night on the Michael Volin Show.

Noted Author J.B. Williams will discuss the "Natural Born Citizen Clause"

Date 04-01-15
Time 8:00pm-10:00pm eastern
Call in number: 347-989-8853

Listen online and join the chat room:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wheresobamasbirthcertificatexcom/2015/04/02/jb-williams-discusses-natural-born-citizen-clause-for-the-office-of-president

Michael Volin
570-394-2570
http://wheresobamasbirthcertificate.com

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I personnally get a wee bit upset set when someone uses as a reference someone not of the original group that authored the Constitotion. I have yet to find the allusion that there was a adws qualifixation of "Soil" in the Constitution. They must be following the agenda stated by the Finace guy of the Convention oif States. What I see is nothing more that the idea that this gives them the right to rewrite the Constitution. The Cobstitution is a "Stand alone document", and there have been an awful amount of lives given to maintain it. So where is the authority of the books alluded to come from? I say it comes from those who have no investment ib the Constitution. But might have ideas bot supportive of the hallowed document.

Al
    DOCUMENT.AL was recently registered with WebHost.al
    DOCUMENT.AL domain name was registered with WEBHOST.AL official .AL registrar and Hosting Service .AL / .MK / .COM / .NET / .IT / .EU / .ORG and man…
  • Is there anything anywhere that defines Natural Born Citizen? I have not been able to find anything. I had thought it was someone born in the US with 2, count them TWO, parents that are US citizens. They do not have to be Natural Born but they do have to be citizens at the time of that person's birth. I also read that a child gets their citizenship from their father and if that is the case then neither Cruz nor Obummer are Natural Born Citizens but we all know that this "Republican" run House and Senate will do NOTHING about any of this. Cruz will be allowed to run and Obummer will NEVER be removed from office. WHEW! We are in so much trouble right now and I wonder if America can survive another TWO years of Obummer. I hope we can and I hope whom ever gets that office will work hard to fix the damage already done by Obummer. If Hillary gets it she will contiue the damage and destroy America as we all know it. GOD HELP US...

• Ronald, the Constitution does not contain a specific definition of the phrase. However, there are many words and phrases that are undefined yet cause no problem or confusion. Why? Because the writers and readers of the day understood what the words and phrases meant as they were educated plus well read on the background of the legal basis for our Constitution.

There are writings by Founders and others where the term is discussed such as Justice Blackstone and Vattel, along with writings of Jefferson and Madison to name two.  Taken as a whole and in the context in which it was written, it is simple for an honest, reasonable person to conclude that the Founders intended the phrase "Natural born citizen" to mean children born of two parents BOTH of whom were US citizens at the time of the child's birth and who owed no allegiance to any other country.  Location of birth did not preclude a child born of two US citizens to become a natural born citizen at birth as it was to the allegiance they owed, not the soil, that mattered.

For me, this debate is an intentional obfuscation on the part of those who want to undermine the Constitution, nothing more. As evidence, just consider that the gop is now willing to overlook the fact that Ted Cruz is no more eligible to be POTUS than Ovomit was or is and for the same reason, namely both of his parents were not US citizens at the time of his birth. To further cloud Ovomit's eligibility there is the pesky fact that Barry was adopted by Lolo Soetoro which made Barry a citizen of Indonesia. To my knowledge, no one has ever considered this fact in court which like other issues relevant to Ovomit is intentionally obscured by his hiding all documents from public scrutiny.

Another justification for my conclusion about the "NBC" debate is that there have been several attempts to amend the Constitution to specifically remove the NBC phrase. It is speculation as to why though a logical conclusion is the dems who introduced the idea wanted to allow someone to hold the office of POTUS who they KNEW was not eligible, so they wanted to change the language.

Finally there is the fact that Nan Piglosi changed the wording of the certification attestation replacing the word "certified" with "qualified", a totally different term when considered from a legal perspective. She did this so she would avoid prosecution should a challenge to Ovomit's eligibility ever be taken to court.

Let's see what JB has to say as his input will be most valuable.

• Ronald, what are you going to do, if the 2016 never happens? The congress gave BO the NDAA and he signed it into law. Are you prepared to fight till you are dead for the Constitution? Because that is what will be necessary when BO executes "Martial Law" on the citizens of the country before that time????

Think about this, it will make you mad as hell.....

• This is definitely needed, but on April Fool's day? 

JB Williams and Mike Volin are among my favorite patriots! And they know what they're talking about.

• Our Founders followed Natural Law to design their documents and policies. The child followed the lineage of the father. The most profound definition of a natural-born citizen was declared by the US Supreme Court in their precedent ruling titled Minor vs. Happersett (1875). This ruling came to light by some determined Patriot(s) around 2010 - 2011 and we all believed that we got the white-arab mulatto usurper by the.... neck!  However, the lawless gang of idiots to include members of the judiciary ingnored this landmark ruling which has never been challenged or overturned. So it stands!  A natural-born citizen is one born to parents - PARENTS - who are both US citizens and born within US jurisdiction. The left made a big deal about McCain in 2008 because he was born in Panama but to US citizen parents. In fact, McCain's father was a naval general officer in service to his country. Obama's father, a citizen of the British protectorate, former colony which would become Kenya, was in service to his penis - he never saw military service, ever - but was a drunk womanizer who supposedly was an "intellectual." He was actually an exchange student who never became a US citizen. Obama's white mother was an American. Interestingly enough, Obama is NOT the "first black president."  He is 50% Caucasian (from his mother), and 43% Arab and 7% African negro (from his Kenyan father). Barack Obama, Senior's father was actually listed as an Arab on his birth certificate living in Africa. Obama the pResident hates whites so much that he ignores that side of his heritage. He exploits his kinky hair, dark complexion, and tire lips to intimidate anyone challenging his royal hiny with charges of "racism!"  These progressive shits are cutting their own stinking throats with their gall as more people are seeing them for the hypocrites/liars/sickos/incompetent garbage that they really are. Hillary & Bubba are prime examples of white trash, and the Obamas are pan-ghetto low lifes who got through college by bullshit and the backing of affirmative action - all thanks to the f**king left, the scum of America. We have to re-establish honor and integrity, the love of, and respect for, God, and to promote those characteristics so that what is good may once again flourish. As for these progressives - feed them all to the pigs!!  No apologies.  

• Unfortunately for Cruz, the Supreme Court has ruled four (4) times since our Constitution was adopted on the definition of a "Natural Born Citizen", the first case being in 1814. 

4 SUPREME COURT CASES DEFINE4 'NATURAL BORN CITIZEN'(Updated May 25, 2012)

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/us_constitution/news.php?q=1308252582

• This will be interesting

• Well I like Ted Cruz, I'll vote for him to be my Texas Senator all day long. ,,,,,,,,,,,, Senator,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Unfortunately for Senator Ted Cruz I have also read the Constitution, and I have read that Minor vs. Happersett (1875) court decision, and a few other things.

Yes, I like Ted Cruz. But if we (PFA/OAS) are going to stand on our Mission statements to restore the Constitution and the Republic, then I'm sorry,,,,,,,,,, He is NOT eligible as far as I'm concerned.

It's going to take a boat-load of convincing to get me to change my mind on that.

But any debates between Cruz and Hillary Clinton will be interesting none the less.

• What about Wong Kim Ark?

This reply was deleted.