Constitutional Emergency

Natural Birth Citizenship Discussion - JB Williams..........

If you want to learn the true facts about "Natural Birth Citizenship" I urge everyone to listen to JB Williams tomorrow (Wednesday) night on the Michael Volin Show.

Noted Author J.B. Williams will discuss the "Natural Born Citizen Clause"

Date 04-01-15
Time 8:00pm-10:00pm eastern
Call in number: 347-989-8853

Listen online and join the chat room:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wheresobamasbirthcertificatexcom/2015/...

Michael Volin
570-394-2570
http://wheresobamasbirthcertificate.com

Views: 744

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nancy there no phrase in our Constitution that says "separation of church and state". That is a made up phrase to explain the 1st amendment against the people, ie lawyer speak. The 1st amendment "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;"

"Like"

THE CONSTITUTION DEFINES A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN THIS WAY

SEE AMENDMENT XIV;      SECT 1

ANY PERSONS BORN OR NATURALIZED IN THE UNITED STATES AND SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION THEREOF; ARE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES AND OF THE STATE WHEREIN THEY RESIDE.  ....  THIS WAS B/C OF THE DRED SCOTT CASE.   

I THOUGHT U HAD TO HAVE BOTH PARENTS AS CITIZENS.   

The Constitution does not define a "Natural Born Citizen",  but the Supreme Court has in four separate cases, beginning in 1814, cited above in the fifth reply to this post.  Read them and you will understand who a "Natural Born Citizen" is as defined by the SCOTUS.

Don't confuse the terms, "citizen", "native citizen", and "natural born citizen"; they each have separate and distinct meanings within the framework of the law and are NOT synonymous. 

The term "Naturalized Citizen" also has a separate and distinct meaning within the framework of the law and is not synonymous with the other terms listed.  I'm  sure there  are others.

Only one citizen parent is required to be a citizen; however, BOTH parents must be citizens in order for the child to be considered a "natural born citizen."  Note that in the Constitution, the only place you will find "natural born citizen" is in the section pertaining to eligibility to hold the offices of President and Vice President.  I believe it is also required that the child be born on US soil, which would include US military bases and embassies, for example, in other countries.

Luke P. Patrino I was just booted from the Guardian Eagles. This group was formed out of The Gathering of Eagles (GoE) an event organized by Col. Harry Riley. We went to Washington DC to protect our Vietnam War Memorials from Hanoi Jane Fonda and ratbag Cindy Sheehan. I was for a time the Ohio coordinator for the GoE. I quit after the breakup and joined Eagles Up with Col. Riley. I was an orginal member of the Guardian Eagles. Here is what I got for telling the truth, PS I never mentioned John McCain: Does anybody know this Axxhole? (Steve Chandler III 12:03pm Apr 1 @Luke - You are a lying troll. McCain was born in Panama. Pace of birth doesn't matter as citizenship comes thru your parents. Cruz was raised in Texas since he was 4 years old. He was a natural born citizen and will be the 45th President of the United States. Deal with it..............BTW welcome to my blocked list troll.)

Sorry. Being born in a FOREIGN country to an ALIEN father with one U.S. Citizen parent makes it possible for you to naturalize, but NEVER natural born. Here-  please read and learn: http://art2superpac.com/issues.html.

Now for my 2 cents. There are many in this Country who believe the Constitution is just an old piece of paper subject to change at the whim and will of Harvard Lawyers and politically appointed and usually unqualified Justices of the US Supreme Court. Anybody believe Elana Kagan is qualified to rule on the US Constitution? Article II, Section I, paragraph V, Natural Born Citizen, (NBC), is one of the most important articles of the Constitution. I believe it is the glue that holds the Constitution together. Anyone who doesn't agree, just consider this. Look at what an ineligible, illegal and un-constitutional President, Barack Obama, has done to destroy the Constitution, our Rights, our Liberty and our Freedoms in just 6 short years. I could spend hours describing all the violations he has done including bypassing Congress and making law from his desk in the oval office. All it took was a compliant and then cowardly Congress. To allow this to happen again would destroy Article II, NBC. Ted Cruz say all the right things that every conservative wants to hear. They want to believe he is the conservative he says he is, but is he? Cruz is just another Harvard trained lawyer. Those saying he is eligible are also Harvard Lawyers. His wife Vicki works for Goldman-Sachs and is their point person for the North American Union. He knows full well he is not eligible but he is running anyways. That is treason and he is a traitor. He knows that the destruction of Art. II NBC would open the door to even worse tyrants then Obama and himself to become President. Would this make George Soros eligible. If you understand what I have said here, ask yourself, why is Cruz doing this. The North American Union is the first step to a One World Order and the end of The United States of America. Ted Cruz is a Canadian Citizen by birth, a Cuban citizen by the inherited condition of his father and only a naturalized US citizen because his mother was a US citizen. His naturalized US citizenship is not automatic but must be applied for by him and there is no record he ever did that. He is a fraud, a liar, a coward, a traitor and he must be exposed and stopped before the primaries.

I agree with you Luke. Ynfortunately the GOP won't do anything to stop this.

Some Harvard lawyers who REALLY understand eligibility: Herb Titus and Edwin Vieira.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service