Constitutional Emergency

http://www.gopusa.com/freshink/2012/05/01/natural-born-citizen-requ...

Fox News' Bret Baier

Brett lists several examples of who would be considered a natural born American.  In short, people like Marco Rubio or Bobby Jindal can breathe a sigh of relief.  They are good to go.

All the law requires is that the mother be an American citizen who has lived in the U.S. for five years or more, at least two of those years after the age of 14. If the mother fits those criteria, the child is a U.S. citizen at birth, regardless of the father's nationality.

Views: 2043

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How about this one?   info@gop.com   Blast them.......

and if you want to give Bret Baier a piece of your mind email him at    special@foxnews.com

This is what has already been said about natural born in the courts!!!!

http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html#Supreme%20Court

"All the law requires is that the mother be an American citizen who has lived in the U.S. for five years or more, at least two of those years after the age of 14. If the mother fits those criteria, the child is a U.S. citizen at birth, regardless of the father's nationality."

Neither of Rubio's parents were citizens when he was born.

JB & Twana;; The  fear  &  Racism  reaction,  has  put  the  color  of  citizens  against  citizens,  non-believer's  are  creating  an  up-rising, attacking  religious  rights, freedom of speech;;> contacting  most  of  our  House  and  Senate  members  ~Go  on  Deaf-ear  and  blind-site.~ fact ~Retaliation  used  for  equivocation  at  all  levels> Now  the  voting  system ~ID---No  ID  and  Un-counted  votes  will  show  how  individuals  are  placed  into  power..  Welcome  to  the  Utopia  Nut-House  that  cannot  accept  the  LAW  because  of  the  twisted  mental  conditions  that  are  going  un-checked~~By  US.!!! The  feeling  in  our  Gut,  our  parents  told  US   is  like  Acid-reflux  that  not  even  a  pill  can  change...Not  a  Burp  works.!!  I'll   wait  for  the  forthcoming  Intell  information..  TY  Ron 

AMEN, AMEN, AND AMEN!!!!!!!-----------------------LEFTIST ARE COMO/NAZI---

Twana, The quote is from the article above.   The statement is from me.

Rubio does not qualify by even their own reason.

I am sorry JB, but your last statement about "It's up to the American people to demand proper solutions,..." is not going to happen, For the last two and half years since I have been on this site, I have done just about everything to try to get my Senators, House of Representatives, my State Govenor of Texas, my state leaders, they are all just giving either Lip Service, or they don't want to respond and/ or just not respond at all, etc. etc. etc.  These people will only understand one thing, when the Veterans and the Military supporters are coming into their offices "ARMED" and either shoot them dead or take them into custody will the "Best interest of the People" be resolved.

Not So!!!  Back in 1875, the United States Supreme Court, in Minor v, Happersett, ruled that BOTH Parents had to be CITIZENS to be a Natural Born Citizen!!!

Gary,

You are wrong. Twana is correct. This is the biggest problem we have here today... No one seems to understand what 'natural-born' means. I don't know why... I was taught in school. Maybe that is the problem...not teaching it any longer or not correctly...on top of that we have a large amount of immigrants who aren't made to learn, although they certainly should be if they want to become US citizens.... just saying...either way, you are talking here about the birth right law which was made into law when the blacks were freed from slavery before they had amended established citizenship laws... this does NOT apply to the NATURAL born law required for President... two separate laws entirely.

NOTE THE QUOTE: It was from the article above.

My statement is true.  Are you saying Rubio's parents were citizens? THAT is my only statement in the above post.

Personally, i think theyre doing it to try to get the illegal and their familys' vote. Thats the 1st thing that hit my mind when i saw theyre trying to change the intent of natural born citizen

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service