This is a very honorable group overflowing with Integrity.....Because of that look for them to be demonized.........Because of their honor and integrity, I want to work with them and recommend them to every PFA member.

Twana

NCSA

NCSA Mission

“Each State, in ratifying the Constitution, is considered as a sovereign body, independent of all others, and only to be bound by its own voluntary act. In this relation, then, the new Constitution will, if established, be a FEDERAL, and not a NATIONAL constitution.” James Madison

The mission of the National Constitutional Sheriffs’ Association, LLC is to preserve the Office of Sheriff, as intended by the founders, as our legitimate Constitutional Peace Officers. To educate our members in the historic and lawful authority of the Sheriff’s Office and the oath they make to the Constitution of the United States and the Free and Independent State in which they serve; in order to promote, protect and maintain individual freedoms and liberties.

NCSA is here to help its members understand the intent and importance of the oath they take and provide education, through experts and scholars, on the authority and history of the Office of Sheriff and how to protect the rights and liberties of those they serve. NCSA provides Sheriffs with the necessary information and tools to utilize the information and their authority responsibly, effectively and lawfully.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Howdy.

glad to see these HONORABLE SHERIFFS STANDING UP TO THE TYRANNY.

and as CITIZENS WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO STAND WITH THEM.

Semper Fi.

Jim.

• I went to their website and read their position on recent executive orders.  This is a great group and I am going to find out if the sheriff here and in the neighboring counties are members.

• The Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association are doing the same.  It is great to see these officers standing up for the Constitution and the People.

• Twana, this may be their Mission, but, I did't read anything where the President of NCSA has stated that they will not enforce or support Obamas' intent to confiscate guns, should it come to that.  Can you contact the NCSA to get their position on the gun confiscation issue.  A more direct question would be " will the sheriff Dept.'s point their weapon's toward American Citizen's"?

• Thanks Twana.  I will contact them.

• Been working with my sheriff for many years, and he knows that I will assist him in what ever many he requires. Thanks for putting this out.

• Twana, can you provide me the web site for NCSA?  I have not been able to fid it.  Thanks

• Great news

• Thanks for posting this info.  The Amarillo Tea Party group is hosting the sheriffs of both Potter and Randall Counties at their meeting this month.  The county line intersects Amarillo from east to west on the south side of town so we have two sheriffs to work with.  I will be taking information I gather from this post so I can ask questions at the meeting. 

• Twana:

Here's a link indicating sheriff members in each state: http://constitutionclub.ning.com/forum/topics/county-sheriff-s-hono...

Bill Kachelmeyer

This reply was deleted.