The Blaze

Be sure to also read: “Joe Biden to Father of Former Navy SEAL Killed in Benghazi: ‘Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Size of Cue Balls?’”

Explosive new allegations surrounding the Benghazi attack emerged this morning, with FOX News’ Jennifer Griffin reporting that sources have confirmed that three urgent requests for military assistance sent from the CIA annex were all denied. Additionally, CIA operators were told to “stand down” rather than respond when shots were heard around 9:40 p.m. on September 11.

Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, the two former Navy SEALS who were among the four Americans inevitably killed, subsequently disobeyed orders and decided to head to the main consulate building to help U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and those under siege.

At the time of the attack, Doherty and Woods were at a secure CIA annex only one mile away from the chaos unfolding at the compound. When they heard shots fired, they let the chain of command know what was going on, but were told to “stand down,” according to FOX’s sources. This same mandate was given to the men when they called a second time an hour later to report the violence on the ground.

Here’s the FOX News report, here:

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Its coming out now that the white house protects the terrorist long before he will help the American people. The real thing will come out and we all have to be ready for when they let the brotherhood loose on the American people. They are here and just waiting for the order to attack...

• This is treason.

• Obama is bulletproof in all of this, he will simply deny any knowledge of this. Hillary will take the fall and her political career is likely over. Obama suckered her into taking the blame, THE BUCK STOPS WITH ME. Look for Bill to turn on BHO in retaliation for throwing Hillary under the bus.

I still say Stevens was sent to his death on purpose. He knew too much about all the dirty arms dealing to the Muslim Brotherhood. Orders to stand down from a mile away, why? This just makes my point that they lead Stevens to the slaughter. Another Obama Fast and Furious. They are all traitors, including Bill and Hillary.

• Where are our wonderful elected officials? This shows that there is nothing more important than being home and trying to get re-elected.If my family called for me to come home due to an emergency I certainly would not say "well right now I am busy". Try me later.Everyone of our Congress and Senate should be in Washington "RIGHT NOW" (in fact they should have been there immediately after it happened) demanding to know what is going on.We keep hearing odummer saying "the buck stops here" he is absolutely right. Get him in and find out exactly what happened.He has taken an oath to protect this country and he is out playing games. People should be able to see that what he is doing shows he could care less about the Untied States of America.Lives have been lost and he is more concerned about how he can get re-elected.Wake up people the man is a useless piece of garbage. 

• So why were Seals told to stand down and by whose direction?

Since nothing happens by accident, let's play what if…

What if the White House and State Dept. wanted to create a staged hostage situation that Obama the great statesman could resolve just before the election? Obama helped the Muslim Brotherhood to come to power in Libya and he called in a favor.

But those pesky Seal patriots that had sworn an oath to defend the constitution, disobeyed the stand down order, commandeered weapons, and did what they could to protect our Consulate personnel. In doing so there were now live rounds being fired at those Jihadists that were executing Obama's hostage taking plan, and things got really ugly. The Jihadists were told that there would be no live fire in defense of the consulate.

Our four Americans including the two Seal heroes were killed and Obama's staged mock hostage taking designed to be the much anticipated October suprise turned into an international incident worthy of a blockbuster Hollywood Movie. Only problem is that Americans died and the White House instead of saving the day finds itself embroiled it Benghazigate.

• They were told to "stand down"?! Who is in their chain of command? This is treasonous murder!

So, they're told to stand down for what reason? It sounds like those up the chain of command, above these heros, were watching and waiting for something specific to happen. Was the intent for Amb. Stevens to be kidnapped so he could be used as a bartering chip in the trade off of the Blind Shiek?!

The MB had stated before that they wanted the Blind Sheik released and Egpyt's Morsi had stated that that would be his priority, too.

• Marcie,

The more I think about the scenario I wrote about, the more plausible it is. Sometimes the most simple explanation that ties together all the known facts is the correct one.

Stevens may or may not have been a part of the subterfuge. He most likely had been used as a pawn for political purposes by Axelrod and Obama. After all if everything went according to plan he would have walked away from this just before the election being even more convincing if he had no knowledge of the events set into motion by the White House.

If I am correct about this hypothesis then Carl Rove has finally met his match.

Marc

Marc

• Hi Marc,

Looks like we're on the same wave length in thought, having posted the same and at the same time. If we two have this same thought, I'm sure many others have come to the same conclusion regarding Benghazi-gate and that our worse enemies are housed in the WH and operate in the govt in DC.

Out of curiosity...

How does a Constitutional Convention begin in order to take back the power from the corruption in DC to re-establish our Constitutional Laws and Rights for the patriotic American population?

• Marcie,

How to Call a Convention

Article V of the Constitution gives the states the power to call for a Constitutional Convention. To do so, two-thirds of the states—34 out of 50 state legislatures—must pass an application calling for a Convention. If enough states pass this simple resolution, then Congress must call a Convention so that states can propose amendments to the Constitution.

The application states must pass does not need to provide a reason for the Convention—states can call a Convention for any reason. However, there is no guarantee the Convention will address the complaints of the states, as delegates at the Convention may introduece and pass whatever Amendments they see fit. (States may try to remedy this by electing their delegates to the Convention.)

Any amendments that come out of the convention have to be ratified by the legislatures of, or by conventions in, at least three-quarters of the states to become part of the Constitution of the United States.

Draft Resolution: Application by the Legislature

We've developed a draft Application that we'll be asking state after state to ratify in the coming months. It requests that Congress call a Convention, and requires that delegates to the Convention include neither current nor future politicians. As we've stated, there is no guarantee a Constitutional Convention will result in the campaign finance reform Amendment, and if we're going to fix Washington, we need citizens, not professional politicians, to lead the charge.

Pursuant to Article V of the United States Constitution, the state of ____, speaking through its Legislature, hereby petitions the United States Congress to call a new constitutional convention to consider the adequacy of our present Constitution, including interpretations of the Constitution by the Supreme Court, to the needs of our own time.

The state of _____, speaking through its Legislature, further requests that Congress, in setting membership requirements for delegates to such a convention, explicitly exclude from eligibility current Members of Congress.

• Thank you, Marc.

This reply was deleted.