Off Grid Survival

If you live in New York, Your State legislators have just declared open season on all law abiding gun owners.

In a late night session, New York Legislators passed the most draconian gun bill in the nation with a vote of 43 to 18.The bill, which expands the state’s ban on so called “assault weapons”, has a number of even more troubling provisions that should scare the hell out of any freedom loving people.

The Bill, which goes before the full assembly today, is expected to overwhelmingly pass the assembly after it sailed through the State Senate late last night.

The Bill sets up the following measures in New York:

An expanded ban on assault weapons that broadens the definition to include semiautomatic pistols and rifles with detachable magazines and one “military-style feature”.
It Forces gun owners to renew their licenses every five years.
Bans semiautomatic shotguns with one military-style feature.
Bans any gun magazine that can hold over 7 rounds of ammunition.
Requires anyone with these weapons to immediately register them with the state.

In my opinion, the scariest part of this bill is what they are calling the Mental Hygiene Law. The bill allows healthcare workers to essentially turn in anyone they think is a danger to society. This means health care workers will now be able to decide who keeps their guns, and who has to turn them in. Say one thing wrong, or one thing that might be a little politically incorrect, and depending on the healthcare worker you could be in for a world of trouble.

Once a healthcare worker reports an individual, New York laws enforcement agents will then be authorized to confiscate any firearm owned by the “dangerous patient”. The bill also gives New York officials more power to commit these so called “dangerous patients” into mental facilities.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• proof that sandy hook was a hoax: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3DR6zTVVFY

• WELCOME TO BOLSHEVIK OBAMAS AMERIKA COMRADES !!!   

• Illegal confiscation made legal?

• Darrell; that's how Communism works, my Friend.

• NEVER LET A GOOD CRISIS GO TO WASTE.........Rahm Emanuel, 2004

• "The bill also gives New York officials more power to commit these so called “dangerous patients” into mental facilities."

So are they saying you would have to be crazy to own a gun?

Sounds like another case for SCOTUS.

• F--K them and Obama. Who do they think they are?
  • This nazism at the least and illegal to boot. It's also against the constitution of the USA. The politicians should have to give up their armed security.
  • If you are a conservative, Christian or a Tea Party Member you are already on their list of "un-stable" citizens and a danger to society.

I live in California; we're next N.Y.

By the way Veterans, don't ever tell your Health Care worker you have bouts of depression.

Faithful to the Oath, and I always thought it would never be our Government that I would have to defend my Country from.

• George: to be really safe....don't ever tell anyone that you're a veteran.  If you're a veteran, stay the Hell away from any government-sponsored health organization: we don't NEED their assistance!  We don't NEED them telling their  federal bosses WHO we are, and WHERE we're located.  Of course, those veterans who are retired military are already screwed, in that they are receiving retirement pay that comes from the federal government...their whereabouts are definitely known.

This reply was deleted.