This is way beyond comprehension. Obviously Casey, Mullen, Gates and the others have learned nothing...What the hell is the U.S. Army thinking?
Twana

http://urbangrounds.com/2010/07/nidal-hasan-banking-problems/

By Robbie Cooper July 30, 2010

…when he should be drawing neither…

_____

Want a real kick in the pants to get your Friday morning off to a start?

You remember the Islamic terrorist who committed Jihad in Ft. Hood against his fellow Soldiers, Nidal Hasan, right? Well, that murdering traitor is still drawing more than $6K a month in military pay while he sits in jail awaiting trial.

That’s tax dollars — yours and mine, going to this man.

BELTON — As he sits in the Bell County Jail, accused of the Nov. 5 Fort Hood shooting that left 13 dead, Maj. Nidal Hasan continues to receive his monthly U.S. Army paycheck, which based on his
rank and experience is probably more than $6,000.

Now, I understand “due process” and “innocent until proven guilty” as much as the next guy — but this is a slap in the face to the victims of Hasan, the Ft. Hood community, and the 42% of us who actually pay taxes
in this country.

I remember when I was in the Army, that a lot of my buddies who were disciplined with an Article 15 often forfeited up to half their pay as part of their punishment. I guess I just assumed that the Army had
already done something similar with this PoS.

There is some good news though — his bank (Bank of America) will no longer accept his direct deposit checks:

But Hasan, charged with a shooting spree that shocked the country, is not a standard defendant. And he’s having a hard time finding a bank to take his money.

According to his civilian attorney John Galligan , Bank of America notified Hasan last month that it was closing his account and no area bank so far has agreed to open an account for the Army psychiatrist.
Military regulations require soldiers to be paid through direct
deposit, making a bank account indispensable.

“I think it’s just another example of the prejudice that he’s been exposed to,” Galligan said. “It’s money that he’s entitled to, that he has a right to.”

Hasan’s attorney sounds like a real piece of work. Any sound bites that try to portray his murdering terrorist client as a victim (poor baby’s been “prejudiced against…”) turn my stomach and make me hope that
Mr. Galligan goes broke and eventually dies alone in a homeless
shelter.

Every penny of Hasan’s pay (until he’s found guilty and then immediately dragged outside, lined up against a wall and shot until he’s dead) should be held in an account to be used to help the families of
his victims.

UPDATE TO COMMENTS AND REPLIES BELOW:

Capt. Ben is no longer a member of PFA. Many of the comments and replies are to him (which his comments are gone) so much of the replies appear to be toward someone they are not. Sorry ya'll but his last reply to me "<i>....distance saves you from a timely hand across the teeth!...</i>" was the final straw.
Twana

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well I'm surprised that Nobama doesn't order a raise for him! Nobama the Muslim is probably proud of this azzhole and would cheer him on if he didn't think he would get caught doing it! IMPEACH THIS MUSLIM DICTATOR WHILE WE STILL HAVE SOME COUNTRY LEFT!
    • right on, you go
    • WE can't impeach! Only Congress can do so by a 2/3 majority the House has to bring the articles of impeachment {charges} to the Senate who then hears the case,. presided over by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, and has to vote a 2/3 majority to convict; NOT going to happen since they're all complicit in the crimes! Further Impeachment is only for a legally sitting President which Obama is NOT either and they all know that as well; and are complicit in it too, along with our military leadership. There's that little article in the UCMJ on which LCOL Lakin is standing, rightly, which requires all officers to not only question but refuse to obey any unlawful or unlawfully given order, and they've all been following unlawfully given orders from Obama since he usurped the Oval Office! Bottom line; we are in deep kimchi here and the only recourse I can see is for the states to take the necessary actions. If nullification is insufficient, which some 23 states are currently working on, all that's left is secession and they need to be preparing for just that eventual need!
    • I spoke out against Islam on a tea party site and they kicked me off.No matter, i still say islam is evil and Obama is one of them.I wouldnt be surprised if he pardoned the bastard.
      off.no
  • THIS IS INSANE!!!!!! AND WHAT CAN WE DO TO STOP IT? SEEMS THIS GOVERNMENT ENJOYS REWARDING THE CRIMINALS AND TAX EVADERS AND ILLEGALS, AND MURDERERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD HELP US!!!!!!!!!
  • Remove all of them.
  • Right on, every penny the murderer owns, borrows or otherwise comes into his possession should be paid to the families of the victims who were murdered by this barbarian as contributions NOT retributions! Retribution will NEVER happen from this...soldier of Islam!

MAD AS HELL.jpg

• November is the time to STAND, Remember Lt. COL. Lakin's fight with the Administration over Obama's eligibility.

We must start with Washington, organize DON"T rant and RAVE we all know of the CORRUPTION now lets do something about it.
    Twana I sent the video to you yesterday if you received it please get it out so people will understand what AMERICA is about and what they haven't been teaching for a long time.
    This is a battle for our Freedoms and people are blind to the truth because they were not taught what it is to be an American.
  • “I think it’s just another example of the prejudice that he’s been exposed to,” Galligan said. “It’s money that he’s entitled to, that he has a right to.”
    This actually made me swear. He gave up his rights when he massacred his fellow troups. The military has been emasculated with all the progressives in charge. This lawyer should have his name changed to Gilligan and sent to some deserted isle. Please God Help us. Semper Fi
  • WOOOOOW, I am suprised w/the move w/Bank of America, from a Realtors stand point; My opinion, They follow the pyded piper of banking w/the Washington Cronies! OR has the CEO's of Bank of America awaken? to the lies from the Prez and his 60's radical, cronie advisors & Czars that are on a STRONG mission to distroying our Country? GOOD MOVE BOA!!!
This reply was deleted.