Constitutional Emergency

Nidal Hassan, the man who shot 13 of our troops at Fort Hood, is sitting in jail for the last sixth months - collecting his $6,000.00/month salary from the U.S. Military

This is way beyond comprehension. Obviously Casey, Mullen, Gates and the others have learned nothing...What the hell is the U.S. Army thinking?
Twana

http://urbangrounds.com/2010/07/nidal-hasan-banking-problems/

By Robbie Cooper July 30, 2010

…when he should be drawing neither…

_____

Want a real kick in the pants to get your Friday morning off to a start?

You remember the Islamic terrorist who committed Jihad in Ft. Hood against his fellow Soldiers, Nidal Hasan, right? Well, that murdering traitor is still drawing more than $6K a month in military pay while he sits in jail awaiting trial.

That’s tax dollars — yours and mine, going to this man.

BELTON — As he sits in the Bell County Jail, accused of the Nov. 5 Fort Hood shooting that left 13 dead, Maj. Nidal Hasan continues to receive his monthly U.S. Army paycheck, which based on his
rank and experience is probably more than $6,000.

Now, I understand “due process” and “innocent until proven guilty” as much as the next guy — but this is a slap in the face to the victims of Hasan, the Ft. Hood community, and the 42% of us who actually pay taxes
in this country.

I remember when I was in the Army, that a lot of my buddies who were disciplined with an Article 15 often forfeited up to half their pay as part of their punishment. I guess I just assumed that the Army had
already done something similar with this PoS.

There is some good news though — his bank (Bank of America) will no longer accept his direct deposit checks:

But Hasan, charged with a shooting spree that shocked the country, is not a standard defendant. And he’s having a hard time finding a bank to take his money.

According to his civilian attorney John Galligan , Bank of America notified Hasan last month that it was closing his account and no area bank so far has agreed to open an account for the Army psychiatrist.
Military regulations require soldiers to be paid through direct
deposit, making a bank account indispensable.

“I think it’s just another example of the prejudice that he’s been exposed to,” Galligan said. “It’s money that he’s entitled to, that he has a right to.”

Hasan’s attorney sounds like a real piece of work. Any sound bites that try to portray his murdering terrorist client as a victim (poor baby’s been “prejudiced against…”) turn my stomach and make me hope that
Mr. Galligan goes broke and eventually dies alone in a homeless
shelter.

Every penny of Hasan’s pay (until he’s found guilty and then immediately dragged outside, lined up against a wall and shot until he’s dead) should be held in an account to be used to help the families of
his victims.

UPDATE TO COMMENTS AND REPLIES BELOW:

Capt. Ben is no longer a member of PFA. Many of the comments and replies are to him (which his comments are gone) so much of the replies appear to be toward someone they are not. Sorry ya'll but his last reply to me "<i>....distance saves you from a timely hand across the teeth!...</i>" was the final straw.
Twana

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

His Kenyan birth certificate can be viewed at http://americangrandjury.org on the home page just look for the baby foot print on the right hand side of the page about 2/3 of the way down the page, with the name Lucas Smith. He's the fellow who actually went to Kenya and brought it back. What Snopes' "verified" was the certification of live birth , on a form not in use in HI until 2001, and not accepted by the state as proof of anything except that a baby was born alive, period, until last year, conveniently after one of Obama's visits there. He was subsequently adopted by Lolo Soetoro, as Barry Soetoro, under Indonesian law, which negated his Kenyan citzenship, and to my knowledge, he's never naturalized or legally changed his name back to the one he's using, which is the one listed on his birth certificate, but the adoption legally changed that also. Then there are the fraudulent SSN's he's using and has been using, since his return to the US...
For the moment we can not impeach this vile master criminal Obama. True enough.

But the elections in November will very possible change the equation. It is entirely possible that the Democrats will lose enough seats in both houses to make prosecution and impeachment not only possible but likely. I do not see foresee an exclusive republican victory, rather I see a goodly number of independents gaining seats in the Congress. But not to worry, as long as they uphold the US Constitution and the rule of law there should be no problem in getting them to sign onto a removal of Obama from office. With luck, we can get them to go after Pelosi, the Emanuels, Hitlery et al.
Sandra, you are right. Our dilemma is, and has always been, gather together in one organized group with leadership and ability to act with authority and leverage. Yes, there are a millions of people that are willing to do what they can to strike a blow to the Marxist government we have become but, they are in hundreds of splinter groups A to Z from America c2c to The Tea Party and all that are in between. It’s the history of conservatives. Look at those who protest enough to get policy changes, the blacks in the sixties, the homosexuals, a decade ago, the Indian’s in India. People have to come out in numbers and sustain those numbers until change is made. Here is Oklahoma we just had a primary election; approximately 266,000 voted out of the entire population of the state. Granted maybe more will show in the general election but that still shows apathy from so many that do not understand the peril this nation is in. There maybe one group dedicated abortions or gun controlled, immigration, economy, homosexuals, and the list is endless.
We also have another issue if it does not get organized all of those people wanting to start a third party are going to let the Dems walk right back into office. It has been said by many people in the know if people don’t get behind a new and revised Republican party, weeding out all of the RHINO’s and getting rid of Steele to bring it back to its conservative roots, we will lose in 2012. I am an independent constitutional conservative but we have to do what gives us the best chance and like it or not we are a two party system so we need to take over one of those party’s and it obviously is not going to be the entitlement Democrats.
Ive been saying the same the same thing for quite some time now.If we arent careful we could split our vote and have an electin go the wrong way for us.Like minded people need to take a good look at this possibilty.November is drawing closer and we cant afford to make a mistake.
Unlike some I understand what the intent of "innocent until proven guilty theory" but folks as much as a constitutionally minded as I am, when you are caught red handed with a gun killing people you are not innocent and you did not allegedly do something. If you come running out of bank money in one hand and a gun in the other, you are guilty of that deed, if you are caught on tape where all can see committing a crime you did not allegedly do it you did it. There is no doubt in these examples. Spending thousands even millions of dollars hold a trial is an exercise in a waste of time and ties up and already overloaded system. This is where our imperfect legal systems needs to be changed.
Go back to the old west. Trial one day. (Building the gallows during.) Hanging the next day or two.
you know when i came home from vietnam i was a pitiful mess. i had been wounded by shrapnel. i also had a real bad case of malaria and several other exotic infections going on. (not stds) well anyway the medivaced me out and the medivac bird got hit and we went down. totally trashing my day. so anyway here i am at ft hood reassigned to an infantry co. still getting over all this shit. well under the influence of an overzealous army doctor who thought massive amounts of thorazine would cure everything i told a young 2nd lt to f off. i was packed away to the stockade and stayed there for mos awaiting a court martial. they took all of my pay until the court martial. in the end i won. i got paid but until the fat lady sang i was broke. in my army where m.p.s carried guns this puke would not be alive to be courtmartialed.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service