No ma'am. I will not register my guns

CNN

By joshdb50  |  Posted December 27, 2012 

CNN PRODUCER NOTE     joshdb50 was a Marine and was deployed to Afghanistan between the years of 2004 through 2005. Although he is no longer in the military he acknowledges that he owns gun. He says he does not believe the government needs to what guns he owns because he believes registration would lead to confiscation. He says the laws that are in place for gun control are plenty, and adding more laws will remove a means of defense for people. 'I own the guns I own because I acknowledge mankind's shortcomings instead of pretending like they don't exist. There are evil men in this world and there just may be a time when I need to do the unthinkable to protect me or my family,' he said. - Jareen, CNN iReport producer

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• JUST SAY "NO"...TO TYRANNY

• Praise and thank the Lord for Joshua Boston. Thank you Sir.

• EXACTLY ! Very well stated and exactly the reasons that the Founding Fathers put the 2nd ammendment in The Constitution.

• Amen, Semper Fi

• As a Soldier of 23+ years I agree with this young man completely. As a citizen of the great and proud nation I agree with this young man completely. As an investigator I fear this turncoat Senator will attempt to treat the Cpl's letter as a threat and go after him first.
    I would urge all to copy his letter, adjust it to fit, sign it Anonymous, and send it to the Senator and any other "representative" you see fit. If you have ever had a job that resulted in your fingerprints being in the local or national database use gloves. Make no mistake: authors of this letter will make them take notice.
  • Very well stated!  They have drawn the "line in the sand."

• Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition !

• God bless, Joshua!

• I could not have said it better. There are approximately 600 people in D.C. in charge of government because we elected them. I suggest they pull back from their attempts to disarm us or face the the consequences of civil disobedience by the millions starting at the gates of the White House and ending at the Capital Building. It will be civil disobedience the likes of which has never been seen before. It will be during this time that we will force the resignations of ALL the Communists on our government! BEWARE ELECTED OFFICIALS FOR THE WILL OF PEOPLE WILL BE HEARD. YOU DO NOT RULE OVER US. YOU OBEY US!!!
  • I have said from the very beginning the CCW permits were nothing more then this, Created to Confiscate our Weapons. I do not need a permit to exercise my Constitutional Right under the 2nd Amendment to keep and bear arms. 

Under the US Constitution every law ever passed restricting the right of the people to keep and bear arms is Unconstitutional. This includes background checks, registration, open carry or anything else that pertains to an Americans right under the 2nd Amendment.

The 2nd Amendment has no qualifiers, period. For those who agree with any qualifiers to keep and bear arms, you are the reason why we are fighting to keep our rights today. For those who agree a convicted felon can't own a gun, tell me what law has stopped that from happening. Tell me any law ever passed that will or has kept guns out of the hands of evil people.

Every law ever passed has restricted the rights of We The People not the other way around. These new laws that are being considered will further erode our rights under the 2nd Amendment. You can't have it both ways, either we have the right to keep and bear arms or we don't!!!!!

Every American who fought against the British Crown during the Revolution were labeled as criminals and felons by King George. Had the British won under today's laws none of those Patriots would allowed to keep or bear arms. 

This reply was deleted.