NO ONE MAN CAN SAVE AMERICA

There is no one single man that can save America, our enemies have become to many and to strong.  This is not to say that America cannot  be saved, but that it is not man who can save her.  If we do not turn from our wicked ways and return to the God that sovereignly and providentially lifted her up we cannot be saved.  

2 Chronicles 7:14 says:

" If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land"

It is God's people forsaking God that brings judgment on the nation.  And unless we humble ourselves and pray and turn and seek His face judgment will come.  God wants us to seek HIM, He wants to forgive our sins, He wants to heal our land, and He wants to deliver us from our enemies, BUT He won't do that if we will not turn back to Him.  

I like a lot of what Allen West is saying, and I pray for him that he will depend on the God of the Bible for his strength for he will certainly need it for the battle ahead.  As brilliant as he is he will not be able to stand up against these many enemies we have unless the Lord God Almighty is with him.  For in reality the battle is the Lord's and it is He that is the Captain of the Army and not a man.  

I know that this may seem like just a bunch of foolishness to a lot of people, but we live in perilous days with dangers on every side and we must quit fooling ourselves and quit playing games.  

God does give warnings before He sends judgment.  We need REVIVAL in our nation again, for our people have fallen asleep and while we have been asleep the enemy has seized control, and only God can save us now.  God uses people, and I pray that Allen West would be that man,  but he must realize that he (Allen) needs to know what God is doing and he must take his orders from Him.  It seems reasonable that the God who made the universe and flung the stars in space, who has all power, and who has all knowledge, and who is everywhere should be in charge.  We take our orders from HIM and not the other way around.

He is worthy of our highest praise!!!!

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• GOD tells us to honor the leaders that HE places over us until the time comes when they do not honor HIS Word. Then we are to do what GOD tells us ultimately first and foremost.

I am not saying that I am ready to die for this country but I will do whatever HE asks me to do.

All Praise, Glory and Honor goes to the Mighty GOD of Israel and to the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ

• If we fail to bless Israel we forfeit the blessing of God.

Are you kidding me, when you see what Islam's God does and what the Judeo-Christian God does, who would serve Allah,  NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do we wrestle control of the government from these dictators and tyrants once they have control.   Well for one they are not really in control God is.  They are only a dog on a chain and "they are only as free as the chain is long".  But God can use them to punish us if we don't turn from our wicked ways.  

What was it that Abraham asked God about Sodom and Gomorrah "If there are 10 righteous in the city will you destroy the righteous with the wicked?"  I wonder in comparison (ratio wise) Is there enough righteous people in the United States of America that he would have mercy on us and spare the USA.  In the case of Sodom and Gomorrah God spared Lot and his wife and daughters and provided a way of escape.  I think that if God does not spare the USA He will provide a way of escape. Maybe the Rapture.

God help us to see what you are doing in our day, and help us to be obedient to the call to join you in the battle for the souls of men.  Help us to humble ourselves and forfeit our plans in favor of yours.  To God be the glory, In Jesus name. 

• We need Him more now than we have ever needed HIM.  The Church of Christ has in large part been asleep far to long.  And now I wonder if we have a Nebuchadnezzar at our door ready to take us away.  Maybe the Lord will take us away first.   The Bible says there will be a falling away first.  Maybe this is it.
  • I am sorry if I gave the impression that God's people are only in the churches it was not my intention.  I am fully aware that God's church is not the physical buildings that we visit every week but rather God's church is the "believers" in the Lord Jesus Christ as the risen Savior.  I also believe that just going to a church building doesn't make one a Christian anymore than me being in my garage makes me a car.  I also didn't mean to give the impression that all the body of Christ in American is sinning or living wicked lives for I know there are many Christian that know what God is doing and they are yielding their lives to the will of God to join Him in working out HIS PLAN.   I guess really the point I wanted to make was that God wants His people to stand in the gap, and to live transparent lives and we need to be ready always to give an answer to them that ask about the faith that is in us.  And to be vigilant (watchful) to anything that would make us stumble, and to repent of it if we do.  Humble ourselves before God and not give the enemies of God an occasion to blaspheme His name.  I know the Church is alive, but there are lot's of mines in the battlefield that we are on and some because they were not vigilant have stepped on a mine and have done damage to themselves and to those around them.  I am one that has stepped on a mine and am recovering from the devastating damage.  I repented and have turned from my sin and desire that walk in God's will so they do not have to suffer the pain I have suffered.

Thankfully God has not dealt with rewarded me according to my iniquities.  Psa 103:10  He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

In Christ,

Chuck

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
yesterday
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31