Not a Secert

Greg....put post on PFA and check the response......this

From Greg Shafer to Harry Riley
Sent yesterday

Col. Riley, I am greg shafer, 60. Missouri, Air force 1971-1975, them 24 yrs LE. Just a thought, there is no way to hide everything that we plan. So lets use that one to attract more people, and make DC understand we are coming and recruiting openly. Have every state group to by an ad in the major news papers, example for MO. Kansas City Star, St. Louis Post, Springfield News Leader, and the Capitol of every state. We have 50 people the last time I looked in state. the ad should be the same for every state, invite everyone to confront the Government in DC on OAS. this will scare the hell out of Washington, IT is likely to then hit the news wires. We the people sees how DC will reacts, more of them will get of the couch. We must make sure that the people understand is an unarmed protest. Let those who want armed action, plan separately, and request they wait at least 24 hrs. before they take any action. If the government fails to hear our call for reform, and not seriously debate with us on the issues of corruption, tyranny, and the down sizing of itself. We will let them know that there will be other actions. State groups should be able to finance the ads, about 4-5 papers per state, and all timed on the same day.   With Much Respect, Greg Shafer

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mission: Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty "of the people, for the people, by the people" from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

Rule of law delivers the Mission.  Law enforcement is not delivering, is anti-Mission.  Our protest efforts, of DC magnitude, should target law enforcement with a message they're sworn by oath to deliver the Mission.  Other than Sheriff Arpaio not one has made a move to oust the usurper.  From bottom up, employer to employee, protest every police station across America.  Demand they uphold their oath.  

Protests in front of police stations provides the entire country with skirmishes logistically more viable.  Fragmented dispersal of law enforcement provides a mathematical certainty favoring we the people of which law enforcement personnel are members.  Bring'em back into the fold, ultimately it is law enforcement who walks into the oval office, handcuffs Obama, takes his ass off to prison...Semper Fi (USMC, Vietnam 66-67)

• lol... paper inclusions are a great idea!

• Good man, good luck, more of us should be doing the same, that's what's needed.  If you get life put up your addy, I'll come visit ya buddy...Semper Fi

This reply was deleted.