Replies

• Ironic, given the present occupier of the White House!!

• >>>  " WE  THE  PEOPLE " MIGHT BE REQUIRED TO FORM A REBELLION AND REVOLUTION TO RESTORE OUR CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC AND " END THE TYRANNY "  OF THE TREASONOUS , INELIGIBLE , INCOMPETENT , INEPT , INCORRIGIBLE , LYING COMMUNIST mu - slime LOVER KNOWN AS badrak ' insane ' obummer . 

• In the Federalist #46 James Madison spoke of our Government as not being afraid of an armed people, as were most of the European governments afraid of the people they governed as despots and tyrants. Watching the video clips it seems the Tyrant who acts as if he were chosen to be Dictator   sent out armed ,even mounted  police .The police appear to have had Tazers and other  weapons common to an armed force.---and from the videos it seems the Veterans were armed with cameras and smart phones, and righteousness. when a government acts as if it is afraid of the people and when it builds barricades and uses the police force to shut the people out -- to punish the people  when we the people have not been criminal I can only conclude the Communist Tyrant resides --for the moment in the Peoples House.and wields a power he is neither fit nor capable to  use for the Greater Good.Uh Washington-- We have a problem!

• Has the idea of closing the memorials in DC just a stunt to distract our attention while the other hand is doing the real damage? There are sinister motives within this administration without a doughty, But he can not just come out openly with their plans of what ever it may be. I have my speculations and am preparing as best I can for what ever may happen with in some reality. The Stalins and Hitlers of the world did not just come into the position of power and tell the people what they were about. It took some years and when the nose was tight enough they dropped the trap door. Those that they claimed to be standing up for were the very first ones to be eliminated. They were of no use any more in fact they were know a liability. Could this happen here? Yes if we do not keep our eye on both hands of this administration.

• Truly so SS is paid into for years and many of those that pay into this process die and only collect 250 dollars or so for death benefits. But you then have the SSI. I am not sure of your thoughts but far too many of the people that I know and have met that are on SSI have never contributed to SS and if they have it has been minimal.

• This  puts  some  fire  in  my  Heart..!!  Great  job  Twana..

• What are you going to do now, you dumb as---, your military wants to kill you the politians, you think if we revolt and kick yalls asses the military is going to save you,  what??   NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME TO STRIKE AMERICA, WE GOT TO KICK THESE CROOKS, THIEVES, DRUNKS, DRUG ATTICS OUT OF DC AND TELL THE FEDERAL RESERVE TO KEEP THEIR WORTHLESS MONEY,   WE WILL SURVIVE, F--CK THE BANKS, WE DONT NEED THE BANKS, WE CAN DO SOMETHING ELSE, iM EXCITED NOW, YOU STUPID DC FU--KS, YOUR ALL BUT DONE, GOD I HOPE I CAN BE THERE WHEN ALL THE POLITIANS ARE SCREAMING LIKE LITTLE BITCHS, GOD I HATE OUR GOVT.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
yesterday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27
Mar 24