http://www.libertyheadlines.com/nsa-whistleblower-destroys-obamas-russia-narrative-inside-leak-not-hacking/?AID=7236

NSA Whistleblower Destroys Obama’s Russia Narrative: “Inside Leak, Not Hacking”

(ZeroHedge) — A group of retired senior intelligence officials, including the NSA whistleblower William Binney (former Technical Director, World Geopolitical & Military Analysis, NSA), have posted an open letter on consortiumnews.com that destroys the Obama administration’s “Russian hacking” narrative.

hacker photo

Photo by zodman cc.png

Within the letter, Binney argues that, thanks to the NSA’s “extensive domestic data-collection network,” any data removed remotely from Hillary Clinton or DNC servers would have passed over fiber networks and therefore would have been captured by the NSA who could have then analyzed packet data to determine the origination point and destination address of those packets.  As Binney further notes, the only way the leaks could have avoided NSA detection is if they were never passed over fiber networks but rather downloaded to a thumb drive by someone with internal access to servers.

We have gone through the various claims about hacking. For us, it is child’s play to dismiss them. The email disclosures in question are the result of a leak, not a hack. Here’s the difference between leaking and hacking:

Leak: When someone physically takes data out of an organization and gives it to some other person or organization, as Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning did.

Hack: When someone in a remote location electronically penetrates operating systems, firewalls or any other cyber-protection system and then extracts data.

All signs point to leaking, not hacking. If hacking were involved, the National Security Agency would know it – and know both sender and recipient.

In short, since leaking requires physically removing data – on a thumb drive, for example – the only way such data can be copied and removed, with no electronic trace of what has left the server, is via a physical storage device…

Binney further notes that the manner in which the media’s “sources” are equivocating by using phrases like “our best guess” implies that the NSA has not been able to trace the Hillary or DNC “hacks” across fiber networks.  And, since the NSA tracks basically every packet that travels across U.S. networks, Binney concludes that it’s effectively impossible that the WikiLeaks data came from a “hack.”…

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I only hope that someone in Washington still has the integrity to stop Obama from starting a civil war or worse - WW-III with Russia before he actually does it.
    Is there anyone in Washington with the guts to stop this bastard?

•      Well put...  If the CIA and FBI and other intelligence agencies are willing to lock arms with Obama and the Clintons, to help compromise/politicize a Presidential election with lies and consequently corruption, then what else will they do?  What else have they done?  As the corruption battle intensifies and spreads, so will the counter corrective solution be needed to match, as you say, Old Rooster.  This may be World War III, as prophecized, in my opinion. This is the war, George Soros and/or the globalist are willing to finance, either now or later, which includes threatening the electoral college or Congress....unprecedented....with the false complicity of the FBI and CIA....no checks and balance's.

So, if Trump wins this battle, and gets the electoral votes needed, what will happen next?  The war is not over.  The next play move will be worse. What is that time table?  If Trump looses this battle and the election goes to the House, or Obama directs an investigation, as he just did, how far out can or will the inauguration of Trump be pushed, as Obama has put a deadline on the investigation of Jan. 20th, inauguration day?  Coincidence?

• Guts?  Neither guts nor spine do they have!  These losers are all about the money.  They couldn't care less about America.

• There are none in D.C. who will stop him.  Civil War is most likely - PREPARE NOW.

• Yes Agreed,......Something is coming and PREPARATION is essential, for sure...!!! IF, Trump and "We the people" win this battle and inauguration takes place timely and uneventful, and we dodge this bullet,......then, the war will go on, and we should then PREPARE for the globalist's next move to be to possibly incite an economic condition they can blame on Trump. The end goal being, impeachment, disenfranchisement, or at worse inciting or paying a wacko liberal to act as a lone wolf. Therefore, pray, pray, pray. We are in perilous times, that needs for all patriots to band together, regardless......and stay in touch.

• Is this plan C, D or E ?..These Corruptocrat, Totalitarian, Globalist, Luciferian , Pedophile, Satanist, Marxist Democrats will continue to rock Trumps boat hoping he'll fall overboard and get eaten by sharks.  Monday will cement his nomination.  Then Obama and his motley crew will have to contrive a crisis of some sort. The sycophant C.I.A under Koran kissing Brennen will be involved no doubt. They got the lying, undocumented usurper in power in 2008.

• A successful crisis is not possible to get UNLESS Obama declares Martial Law. He'S stupid enough to try it, but I doubt Michelle will let him obstruct her way out of her biggest desire to exit the people's house!
  • The Electoral College meets Monday the 19th, I'm going to the one in Austin TX. There are two members here that need to be replaced. Will try to make sure they are.
    Then the EC reports to Congress on January 6th, We will know the results by Tuesday the 20th. Dec.
    Everyone knows it was not the Russians that hacked the email servers but Obama could still try to use that as an excuse.

I don't know if there is anyone left in Washington that still has the guts and spine enough to stop them. It may be left up to us, We-The-People. There is still one card left to play in our deck before a full open resistance needs to happen.

I'm not going to reveal that last card here on open Internet forums. WE (OAS) was heavily infiltrated last time. And it gave them opposition plenty of time to build their opposition against us.
    OAS is NOT dead and gone.

• LOVE THE WAY U PUT THINGS AND RIGHT U R.    IF THERE IS ONE MEMBER NEEDED TO B REPLACED

SO B IT.     ON TUES; THE 20TH OF DEC I PRAY TO GOD TRUMP IS OUR MAN IF THEY UNDO THE WILL 

OF THE PEOPLE GOD HELP US ALL 

• Old Rooster... I dont know about the others but I didn't know as you stated you could possibly replace electorits at this time. Can you post how that works please.
This reply was deleted.