Death by A Thousand Cuts—Some Slice Deeper Than Others

Of all the assaults on America: IRS, NSA, HAS, EPS, NEA, ad nauseum, the rape, torture, and murders of four Americans in Benghazi is an especially painful injury to our nation. Far beyond the insult to our pride in ‘never leaving a fallen comrade behind’, our desertion of those four Americans strikes at the core of what America stands for: protecting and defending what is rightfully ours.

Whether we are talking about our Ambassadors, our soldiers, our borders, our Constitution, or anything else uniquely and exclusively American, our national consciousness seems to have abandoned it all.

“Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi…Dude, that was like two years ago,” quotes from different people representing the same viewpoint. “What difference, at this point, does it make?” Distract, disarm, and deflect. Blame the accuser. Belittle, trivialize, and disconnect; straight from the Saul Alinsky playbook.

“My heart was, and is, ripped out as Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton cast their cold shadows over the coffins of four murdered Americans during the receiving ceremony at Andrews AFB. Hillary showed no sign of remorse as she looked dead into the eyes of those grief-stricken family-members, told them a video was the cause of their son’s deaths…she lied. She didn’t lie to spare their feelings or to ease their pain. She lied to protect her presumptuous presidential entitlement and her fragile, fabricated legacy. Obama’s re-election campaign was faltering. His first four years, a testament to his failed philosophy and impotent strategies, President Obama could not let the blood of four dead Americans stain his record further, so he lied in support of Clinton’s lies.   –Ret Col H.G. Riley, OAS

In a long-overdue report that Trey Gowdy, (R, SC) will head the Congressional Select Committee to investigate the brutal rape, torture, and murder of Ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, the murder of information officer, Sean Smith, plus the deaths of two former seals who came to their aid, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, offers some hope that some solace may yet come.

“Justice delayed is justice denied.” –William Gladstone

“Operation American Spring fully supports Rep Trey Gowdy in leading the Special Committee Investigating Benghazi,” offers Col Riley. “Neither Obama nor Clinton should ever be allowed in a position of authority, certainly not in governing America.  They have proven themselves unworthy to stand in the presence of fallen Americans.”

The time has come for America to regain its rightful stature among nations. We have fallen prey to the temptations of feigned privilege, and the false sense that our government officials are true and faithful servants. America is laboring under the carefully-crafted illusion that we must rely on our elected executives for leadership, while those same agents of deceit have built a bureaucracy of self-aggrandizement and enrichment.

Operation American Spring intends to shake loose our notions of public dependence and reassert our People to take leadership in guiding our Republic. Our retransformation requires a period of awakening. A time to reflect on our lapses, and to begin anew with a clear vision of what America can be, and will again accomplish. OAS may be scheduled to begin May 16 in DC, but it must also take place in the heart, the mind, and most importantly, in the spirit of every American, in every American city.

#   #   #

Terry Trussell

P.O. Box 1551

Cross City, FL 32628

904-403-9186

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• AMEN.

• Very good article.....I am passing this on to my Facebook for reading.   People need to read this!

• I am sharing to facebook also. Everybody needs to keep sharing - get the word out :)

• Things NEED TO BE RECTIFIED ON ALL LEVELS. The Essence Of Our Country MUST BE WHOLE AGAIN. The Derelicts That The "People" Elected , GONE !! PERIOD

• As we use to say "Giv'em hell, Harry!"

• amen to that!!!!!!

• They can run, but they can't hide behind flimsy LIES forever.  

• I had read that all four were cremated, probably so the bodies could not be examined to determined the unmentionable torture they had committed upon them prior to death. If that is so, what reason for the coffins? Holding the office of president of the United States makes Obama responsible. NO MATTER WHAT HE WAS DOING AT THE TIME, the lives of these brave AMERICANS should have come first. On the other hand, look at all the lies they told trying to cover up, makes one think there are other, more sinister reasons for the cover up.

• The coup d'tat happened when the Patriot Act was passed....the towers taken down for the gold beneath...Patriot Act was already written and ready...no more will we be free of a repressive soviet styled government..The bankers, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, IMF, UN, Bilderburgs, Federal Reserve, have succeeded and run Obama, Jarrett, Boehner, Reid, Cantor, Ryan, Shumer, CIA, NSA, DOJ, FBI, TSA, it is all the NWO...We have a huge fight to take it back...the Redcoats are strong...

• Joel, if you cvan't stand the heat stay outta the kitchen. I hope they have enough people willing to go down for their  leader. I know that as I have said before, if it were only God and myself against the whole world I watch the bodies lie beneath my feet. I stand with the Army of God against my enemies and either way I'm on the winning side. 

This reply was deleted.