Constitutional Emergency

OAS BENGHAZI PRESS RELEASE - Death by A Thousand Cuts—Some Slice Deeper Than Others

Death by A Thousand Cuts—Some Slice Deeper Than Others

Of all the assaults on America: IRS, NSA, HAS, EPS, NEA, ad nauseum, the rape, torture, and murders of four Americans in Benghazi is an especially painful injury to our nation. Far beyond the insult to our pride in ‘never leaving a fallen comrade behind’, our desertion of those four Americans strikes at the core of what America stands for: protecting and defending what is rightfully ours.

Whether we are talking about our Ambassadors, our soldiers, our borders, our Constitution, or anything else uniquely and exclusively American, our national consciousness seems to have abandoned it all.

“Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi…Dude, that was like two years ago,” quotes from different people representing the same viewpoint. “What difference, at this point, does it make?” Distract, disarm, and deflect. Blame the accuser. Belittle, trivialize, and disconnect; straight from the Saul Alinsky playbook.

“My heart was, and is, ripped out as Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton cast their cold shadows over the coffins of four murdered Americans during the receiving ceremony at Andrews AFB. Hillary showed no sign of remorse as she looked dead into the eyes of those grief-stricken family-members, told them a video was the cause of their son’s deaths…she lied. She didn’t lie to spare their feelings or to ease their pain. She lied to protect her presumptuous presidential entitlement and her fragile, fabricated legacy. Obama’s re-election campaign was faltering. His first four years, a testament to his failed philosophy and impotent strategies, President Obama could not let the blood of four dead Americans stain his record further, so he lied in support of Clinton’s lies.   –Ret Col H.G. Riley, OAS

In a long-overdue report that Trey Gowdy, (R, SC) will head the Congressional Select Committee to investigate the brutal rape, torture, and murder of Ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, the murder of information officer, Sean Smith, plus the deaths of two former seals who came to their aid, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, offers some hope that some solace may yet come.

“Justice delayed is justice denied.” –William Gladstone

“Operation American Spring fully supports Rep Trey Gowdy in leading the Special Committee Investigating Benghazi,” offers Col Riley. “Neither Obama nor Clinton should ever be allowed in a position of authority, certainly not in governing America.  They have proven themselves unworthy to stand in the presence of fallen Americans.”

The time has come for America to regain its rightful stature among nations. We have fallen prey to the temptations of feigned privilege, and the false sense that our government officials are true and faithful servants. America is laboring under the carefully-crafted illusion that we must rely on our elected executives for leadership, while those same agents of deceit have built a bureaucracy of self-aggrandizement and enrichment.

Operation American Spring intends to shake loose our notions of public dependence and reassert our People to take leadership in guiding our Republic. Our retransformation requires a period of awakening. A time to reflect on our lapses, and to begin anew with a clear vision of what America can be, and will again accomplish. OAS may be scheduled to begin May 16 in DC, but it must also take place in the heart, the mind, and most importantly, in the spirit of every American, in every American city.

#   #   #

Terry Trussell

P.O. Box 1551

Cross City, FL 32628

904-403-9186

Views: 2883

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do not trust so quickly.    I have seen too many who looked like they were on-board with us only to see them later betray us.

Politicians will do or say anything depending on the direction the wind blows.

I did believe Gowdy was a stand-up guy however I have seen that he is not with us on no immigratiion reform.   No matter how right someone looks, they can always double-cross.

You know the old saying about "Fool me once - shame on you - Fool me twice shame on me".

Anne, I believe you on that one, but I am not sure that it is possible to get EVERYTHING we want in one person to represent us in DC.  We have to compromise on somethings, but where do we do that?

I don't know where we compromise, if we do.   They certainly haven't been wlling to compromise, instead they are clearly selfish bullies.

I know where we can't afford to compromise: this whole amnesty  / illegal "reform" thing.

Because once that happens than the demographics (and therefore the core values) of American will be changed, overnight, just as surely as the dinosaurs were killed off during the Ice Age, if there is "reform" then you and me will become the dinosaurs.    And I'm just not up for that.

The simple fact is WE DON'T NEED NEW LAWS - we need the ones we have enforced.   Why would I trust anyone who changes with the tide what he says about his goals and has never yet told the American people the truth.

Agreed.

Hey, David......well it is almost time for DC  and boy are we ready to be there.  I talked with Jen and of course she will not be going for obvious health reasons, but her spirit will be with us.  VA is having a get together Wed. pm in Fredricksburg.  We are going to meet some of the Patriots.  Will you be up there yet?  praying for vaya con Dios for all the OAS travelers.  We will meet up somewhere....Cindy      cindyrlee@juno.com

The deaths of our soldiers I knew as a dependent of a father whom did three tours in Vietnam and some of the other students  whose fathers served that I personally knew around Ft. Bragg, N.C. and where I entered the military at having also served there and in Vietnam myself are still fresh in my mind. The pain and uncertainties every dependent endured by literally thousands upon thousands of faces and in hearts are silent wounds that nobody can see or touch. Every soldier, every dependent of all wars and conflits reverebrates each and every time we get news of  the deaths of our brave young men and women serving and to those whom after leaving the military offer their skills to protect dignitaries such as Ambassador Stephens. The lives have significant meaning and when we hear from certain ungrateful persons asking, "What differnce does it make" or "Dude, that was two years ago" it strikes a chord within every soldier, every family member of those whom have served, both the living and the dead.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Is the sacrifice of our Founding Fathers and generations of past not worth Restoring the Republic and the Constitution? Well let me answer it in this manner; For those whom have paid the price, for those whom have shown great appreciation to those whom have paid the price, it means a great deal and for you lousy Johnny come lately politicians whom have shown utter contempt, disdain and dishonor for the prices paid for your sorry carcassess as you destroy and disregard our country and Constitution, your day of reckoning has arrived and now you will see the wrath of free people rising up under the color of the Constitution and make right that which you have nearly destroyed. Law abiding men and women with backbone and integrity with a mighty number under the banner of God are soon upon you and victory is imminent as we come unarmed to accomplish that which has been laid upon our hearts.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               The eyes of the world are upon Washington DC. Allies whom once respected us and enemies whom once feared us will watch as we bring down this regime of evil doers. Nations will see the resolve of the American people and respect the will of us as we amass in force, unarmed take on the greatest undertaking on behalf of our country since the beginning of WW II. This is not merely Christains but Patriots that love liberty and freedom. Evil cannot triumph over good, Satan cannot triumph over God. I read the BOOK and if it was only I and God alone, my confidence in Him trumps theirs. I do not know when this event will be completed but I do know that ours will be the victor and that hope for the Republic will be renewed. We may have to make sacrifices as we go through the process of this Revolutionary course but if we practice patience, hope and faith we will leave to the rightful owners of this Republic and generations to follow a brighter future to look forward to. I believe that the world itself will be a much safer place as well and the culprits behind the wars created by the Rothchilds, Bilderbergs and Illuminati will become a lesser thing as well. It will no longer be a tool to gain greater financial wealth for the above mentioned nor for those whom have lined their pockets off of the lives sacrificed for their evil gain.                                                                                                                                                                             

Well said Don..........

Obama promised to fundamentally change America - and he did - but he was deceitful about the changes he had in mind.

Very good article, as all have been.  Thank you for all your hard work and support of America .  I pray for all, the safety of OAS  as they march on DC May 16th    You " PFA " is what it is all about getting our constitution in order again and getting rid of people who only  think of themselves.   and how much money they can drag out of us taxpayers.  The TIME has come to say ENOUGH  is ENOUGH.  I'm backing you with prayers is the most I can do at this time.  But we will storm Heaven  and I know God will hear us.     Jan.

Trey Gowdy as head of the Committee!  I don't think they could have picked anyone better than this man.  A real bulldog.

I made copies of everything I had about the illegal gun running from Benghazi through Turkey to the terrorists in Syria and mailed them to Rep. Trey Gowdy today.  I will be watching to see if he does anything about it.

Perfectly and sincerely stated.

OAS could well be our last chance to peacefully restore constitutional order and justice in this once proud and invincible republic. It really is in OUR hands now.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service