Constitutional Emergency

OAS BENGHAZI PRESS RELEASE - Death by A Thousand Cuts—Some Slice Deeper Than Others

Death by A Thousand Cuts—Some Slice Deeper Than Others

Of all the assaults on America: IRS, NSA, HAS, EPS, NEA, ad nauseum, the rape, torture, and murders of four Americans in Benghazi is an especially painful injury to our nation. Far beyond the insult to our pride in ‘never leaving a fallen comrade behind’, our desertion of those four Americans strikes at the core of what America stands for: protecting and defending what is rightfully ours.

Whether we are talking about our Ambassadors, our soldiers, our borders, our Constitution, or anything else uniquely and exclusively American, our national consciousness seems to have abandoned it all.

“Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi…Dude, that was like two years ago,” quotes from different people representing the same viewpoint. “What difference, at this point, does it make?” Distract, disarm, and deflect. Blame the accuser. Belittle, trivialize, and disconnect; straight from the Saul Alinsky playbook.

“My heart was, and is, ripped out as Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton cast their cold shadows over the coffins of four murdered Americans during the receiving ceremony at Andrews AFB. Hillary showed no sign of remorse as she looked dead into the eyes of those grief-stricken family-members, told them a video was the cause of their son’s deaths…she lied. She didn’t lie to spare their feelings or to ease their pain. She lied to protect her presumptuous presidential entitlement and her fragile, fabricated legacy. Obama’s re-election campaign was faltering. His first four years, a testament to his failed philosophy and impotent strategies, President Obama could not let the blood of four dead Americans stain his record further, so he lied in support of Clinton’s lies.   –Ret Col H.G. Riley, OAS

In a long-overdue report that Trey Gowdy, (R, SC) will head the Congressional Select Committee to investigate the brutal rape, torture, and murder of Ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, the murder of information officer, Sean Smith, plus the deaths of two former seals who came to their aid, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, offers some hope that some solace may yet come.

“Justice delayed is justice denied.” –William Gladstone

“Operation American Spring fully supports Rep Trey Gowdy in leading the Special Committee Investigating Benghazi,” offers Col Riley. “Neither Obama nor Clinton should ever be allowed in a position of authority, certainly not in governing America.  They have proven themselves unworthy to stand in the presence of fallen Americans.”

The time has come for America to regain its rightful stature among nations. We have fallen prey to the temptations of feigned privilege, and the false sense that our government officials are true and faithful servants. America is laboring under the carefully-crafted illusion that we must rely on our elected executives for leadership, while those same agents of deceit have built a bureaucracy of self-aggrandizement and enrichment.

Operation American Spring intends to shake loose our notions of public dependence and reassert our People to take leadership in guiding our Republic. Our retransformation requires a period of awakening. A time to reflect on our lapses, and to begin anew with a clear vision of what America can be, and will again accomplish. OAS may be scheduled to begin May 16 in DC, but it must also take place in the heart, the mind, and most importantly, in the spirit of every American, in every American city.

#   #   #

Terry Trussell

P.O. Box 1551

Cross City, FL 32628

904-403-9186

Views: 2851

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jean: Also with respect to the sentiment and the confusion;
Upside down flags may have been used as distress signals in the past, but they are not used as distress signals anymore. If a crew abandons a ship in distress to save their life, the last thing to do (if they have time to do so) is to turn the flag upside down. This means that they give up any right on the vessel or cargo and anybody who manages to rescue the ship afterwards could keep it. I don't think we are at that brink of collapse (sinking), begging for help or for anyone to rescue us. On the contrary, I believe we are "just beginning to fight"!

The upside down U.S. flag is not an official signal of distress. To the contrary, here is the relevant part of the US Code of Laws regarding how to fly the flag when in distress:

THE FLAG CODE
Title 36, U.S.C., Chapter 10
As amended by P.L. 344, 94th Congress
Approved July 7, 1976

-176. Respect for flag: No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.
(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

Granted, one could argue that through the erroneous border policy, and recent (and not so recent) action in Nevada, life, liberty and property of US Citizens are in dire danger and distress. But let's not give up and let's not suggest to any one or any entity in the world we are abandoning our country to them to simply take from us for their keeping.

Leonard, seems like you were bound to have this conversation and it is rather odd for me as it was my brother who taught me what that means.  I am, by no means, abandoning our nation....I can't because my family has a history of with the military.  My brother, my Uncle, my father in law, and many others served.  Shortly before my brother died, this is one action he did take and he explained why....so if you would like to argue it, perhaps you will have the opportunity to argue it with him in heaven....  I know what I am doing and I know exactly why I am doing it....I just wish my avatar could be a bit bigger as on one side you would see a black stripe (the loss of my brother) and a gold stripe (rememberance of our troops serving).

Guy Lewis!! I believe you better read a little more!! We are as a Nation in distress!!

I agree Jean.  Yet I keep hearing from a whole lot of people that we just need to wait him out for 2 years and elect someone else.

That would be folly, first of all because by then there will be nothing left to salvage of the country we were.   Once he legalizes the millions of illegals as he intends to do INSANELY when there aren't jobs to go around - the power / voting structure (if there still is one) will have changed forever.

We cannot afford to wait.   Anyone who believes that is not in touch with the extent of the damage he's done and has planned.

I do believe that eventually his race-mongering will stir unrest - rioting will ensue and he will declare marshal law and once that happens its all over.

Jean Reno: Under his dictatorial rule he has turned us into a nation of slaves and slaveholder, some of us are entitled, but some of us must provide.

Even more damaging, if possible, is how he has changed SOME OF US into LEGALIZED BULLIES.   Anyone who is gay, muslim/islamic, of another race especially black and/or hispanic can silence others by claiming we are "phobic", racist, prejudiced, etc.   

This is not the America I knew when I see businesses being closed because they refused to, for example, print "wedding" invitations or bake a wedding cake for non-heterosexual couples.    It's a slippery slope and while others may scoff, I am very serious when I ask "What next".   That we can marry our dog?  

The first warning sign was his appointment of (how ludicrous a title) SAFE SCHOOL CZAR Ken Jennings, a representative of NAMBLA North American Man Boy Love Association which basically is a clearing house for PEDOPHILES wishing to have a gathering place to view the latest group of young boys from whom they can select their next young boy to sodomize. They say that those old claims that children who were sodomized were distressed and traumatized.   On the contrary - their claim is that children enjoy such activity.  It was less than 10 years ago we had a show with the theme of recording and exposing any adult who believed they were coming to meet an underage girl for possible sexual conduct.  Now its probably included in the list of perversions our children are taught in school.   Any parent not cooperating may have their children taken from them.   They want pedophilia removed from the list of Medical Diagnosis and they will succeed too, its just a matter of time.  

Who would have predicted the recent changes in our military from DON'T ASK DON'T TELL to the current state where it is not enough to BE SILENT about gay members, no, they must VOICE SUPPORT AND APPROVAL of gay service members.   Who would have predicted businesses would be closed or businesses boycotted by gays or members of Islam?

How can we trust a government who ask new members of the Armed Forces if they will disarm and/or fire on American citizens if so ordered?

I am speechless that in a country where free speech was assured that now you can be labeled a member of a hate group for posting your disapproval of Islam or that Dearborn, Michigan would pass legislation allowing Shariah law in our courts?

IT'S INSANE.  And the day will come, if left unchecked, that those applauding now will regret their actions in the future.

Anne Robertson, thank you for confirming my thoughts about the system being prejudiced against whites.  I kinda knew it....just was scared to say something.

Safe School Czar huh....jeesh.  As far as who was appointed....BARF.

Members of our military who are gay....I will stand up and honor any and all who physically put their bodies between me and harm.  Second of all, why does it matter (and no...not doing a Hillary), discussion of sexual relations should not be happening on the job.  Take that stuff off of business property....PERIOD.

The day is fast approaching where even our belief in God will be enough for us to be imprisoned.  

The introduction of Sharia law into our courts violates the very boundary and precept that was laid down by our founders and thus is INEXCUSABLE.

I'm still trying to figure out WTF voters were thinking in Dearborn Michigan that they voted to include Shariah Law in their court system.      People have fled their countries trying to get free of Shariah Law and now it has come to a state here in the U.S.   Dearborn has a high Muslim population, I can guarantee you if I lived there my plans would include moving ASAP.   This has to have a devastating effect on their housing values - I can't see how having Shariah Law in your neighborhood would increase you home values but more likely decline.     I've heard rumors in the past about the kinds of things happening here in the U.S., like selling aborted baby body parts  to research facilities, just fill out your "wish list" and they will "harvest" them for you.   Congress had a  "hearing" (they are so good at having those they just too often lead nowhere) on the same and it is documented in the Congressional Records but it seems that after a period of shock and or feigned outrage, Congress got over it and did elect to "move along" to address Other issues (no doubt less sensitive).

Anne R, I don't see how either.  Everybody who has seen the news in the last 10 years knows what is going on in Lybia, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Pakistan,ect. where all the muslims are and they also know of the cruelty they are capable of.  Surely they have seen snipets of what is happening in our nation.....so why in the hell are they not waking up???

Try this- 2 Timothy 3:1-5 (this is whats happening)

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING, YOU GOT THAT RIGHT ON!

I get what you are saying...and I know many others are.  We know what is said about the last days, yet, many Christians find that as a way to opt out of not doing and going to things like what OAS is doing.  I hate to say it, but it is almost like a Hillary response "what matter does it make?"  How on earth do you counter that kind of attitude without litterally wanting to strangle them.

I am alternately fed up with, angry, frustrated, frightened, outraged.... with what I see as the lack of character in American citizens today.   We each should have the right to make our own decisions and control our destiny but I'm having trouble accepting the lack of concern and apathy I see in so many because it also affects my life and the lives of people I love and care about.   FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.   Cars come with locks because you don't want them stolen, just as our homes have locks to keep out intruders who would do us harm, we don't leave our money out on display where anyone can abscond with it, we have the means available to PROTECT things of value whether they are loved ones or the basics of life we need to survive.   WHY would someone leave something SO PRECIOUS as our freedom out - unprotected, apparently with no concern?   What we see defies logic which only serves to increase my sense of frustration.    This is insane - if someone wrote a book describing this scenario I'd say the plot was not credible because no one would do that.   But this is no plot in a movie or book, its real and it is happening.   This is the most frustrating, maddening, all-consuming experience I've ever had in my life.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service