Replies

• Praying unceasingly for God's will for us.
  • Thanks.

• Onward undaunted brothers and sisters!

• I pray that Black People and Latino's wake up and support this!!!! People of Oriental back grounds too!!!

As a matter of "fact", WE all should be standing up for the Native American Indians as well!!!! May God bless this movement!!!!

• I'm one native American that supports our Patriots there in D.C.  I couldn't make the trip there as planned because I started a new job , but I wear my O.A.S. t-shirt and pray for you brave men and women and for our country .

• While I agree with you 100%, I have to correct you. Peoples from the Far East are Asian... rugs are Oriental. LOL my brother. (EDIT) Sorry Barbara, I should have said "my sister".

• We must not use that phrase "or until we have exhausted our sacrifice", George Washington did cross the Potomac. He was successful. The Allies did conquer Hitler.  We can conquer Hitler again. Saddam was conquered. That phrase is not in the constitution. We must not be namby pamby pussy footing. Your grievances and articles of impeachment say it all.

• Lewis Winnecour will arriving from Pittsburgh and will be at Camp Liberty on 12,13 &14 June. Who will join me to Defend & Protect
    • Gods speed Lewis. My prayers will be with you and all of our True American Patriots.

• I'm writing to humbly thank the leaders of Operation American Spring for featuring our group's video (The TRUTH: Operation American Spring) on Patriot's for America's website. The Firestorm Movement will continue to support your efforts in DC and are available to help any way that we can. Thanks again and God Bless!

https://www.youtube.com/user/FirestormMovement

FirestormMovement
    Firestorm is a grassroots political movement. We aim to preserve the principles of a traditional American society. One who's ambition far exceeds her…
This reply was deleted.