The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is welcoming members of Congress and their senior staff to tour a temporary shelter being used to house illegal immigrant children — but the invite comes with a list of rules, including a suggestion that members leave their cellphones in their vehicles.

The 40-minute tour will take place Friday at the Ventura County Naval Base in Oxnard, Calif., according to the email invitation, obtained by The Daily Caller.

The tours are meant to give members and staffers an inside look at how temporary facilities are being used to house illegal immigrant children who came to the U.S. without their parents. The minors, who hail mostly from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala, are being called “Unaccompanied Children,” or UACs.

Sent to members of Congress and staff by Rose Hacking, of the office of the assistant secretary of legislation at HHS, the invitation comes with the following commands:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/12/child-immigrant-facility-dog-and-pony-show-invite-comes-with-tons-of-rules/

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It doesn't get much closer to a police state, tyrant run operation than this..........Congress should tell the Administration to take hike with their demands..............Congress should take pictures, ask questions, and find out some facts.........not surrender to the Executive............Stand Up and do you duty Congress.........

• I agree, however, Congress has a majority of swine between the demos. and RINOS. As long as real conservatives are in a minority, inaction will continue to be the norm.

As long as the majority in the US are basically pagan, to put it honestly and bluntly, we won't have much success in turning things around, I fear. Of course, having said that, I'll still continue to do what is right and fight till my last breath.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
yesterday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27
Mar 24