My latest Floyd parody offering about Obama indoctrination in the government schools... as well as his connection to Ayers and ACORN. www.chimpsyradio.com/cra.htmlObama To Indoctrinate School Kids On 09/08/2009 (A good informative video)

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Replies

• The only wall I want to see Scumbama up against is the one that his firing squad will use to end his miserable existance!
  • Saw the clip with the little girl singing the "Obama Song" around a year ago and it sends a chill up my spine. Then look up the movie clip from "Caberet" and listen to "The Future belongs to me".
  • The BEST thing we can do is, EDUCATE our children at HOME!!!!!!

If anyone is going to indoctrinate my children, it will be me!!!!!!!!!!
    • So what,then We cut the czars down too.
  • WHERE WAS RESIDENT OBAMA BORN.? LOU DOBBS FIRED FOR QUESTIONING!
    • Maybe FOX news could use another member of their team. It's too bad that when someone like Lou Dodds questions the great one he gets the boot.
  • Van Jones, Obama's green jobs czar said "republicans are ass holes"!
    Obama & Van Jones are the ass holes!
  • Let's not forget that the school board are all elected officials. They need to be reminded that they will be out of a job if they try to force Obama's political doctrine down our children's throats. It's time took a closer look at what they are teaching in our schools.
  • This is Germany, from the 1930's, all over again. He must be stopped, before he destroys America.
  • I CAN TELL YOU WHO SHOULD BE INDOCTRINATED ,,,,, UP AGAINST THE WALL IN FRONT OF A FIRING SQUAD,,,, NOT JUST ONE , BUT A QUITE A NUMBER,!!
This reply was deleted.