Constitutional Emergency

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The failure of anyone in Congress to challenge the appointment of this raging a_ _hole as a "czar" and collecting a paycheck from the U.S. taxpayers is beyond belief. They can't claim ignorance of his past and his political beliefs- the info is everywhere. The mainstream media has chosen to ignore it. Their collusion in the ongoing destruction of this country is blatant. I thought some members of Congress gave a damn about America and its people- I was totally wrong.
Judy I couldn't believe when watching the mass for the Kennedys burrial, this Obama was there like the best catholic person can be! Can you imagine! He also gave the so sweet sermon to show of his charm so everybody would never dare to think he is evil? My God! Please have mercy on us!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service