Frontpage Mag

I recall Obama talking a lot about “Nation-Building at Home” instead of abroad, but like every other word that comes out of his mouth, that was another lie.

While Barack Hussein Obama is firing 20,000 Marines as part of his massive purge of the United States military to “save money”, he’s also fighting to send $700 million to the terrorists of the Palestinian Authority.

On Feb 8th, Obama issued yet another waiver for Palestinian Authority aid, claiming that sending money to the corrupt undemocratic terrorist kleptocracy that refuses to negotiate a peaceful solution was “important to the national security interests of the United States.”

Unlike those 20,000 Marines who aren’t important to the national security of the United States.

And now the big push for terrorist cash in on with John Kerry leading the way, clutched medals in hand.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is fighting to send the Palestinian Authority nearly $700 million in aid, despite major budget cuts and a fierce debate over where existing money should go.

“The Secretary feels extremely strongly that it is time now to get this support to the Palestinian Authority,” said State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland.

Kerry is working with lawmakers to “get appropriated money released for the Palestinian Authority because we think it’s very, very important that they remain effective in supporting the needs of the Palestinian people,” Nuland said.

What about the needs of the American people? Kerry has already been responsible for heaps of money being dumped on Pakistan and on Egypt. Now he wants even more cash for Islamist terrorists.

Should the American people continue suffering under crippling taxes while their money is being used to fund international terrorism?

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Kerry acted the traitor in Vietnam, dishonoring all who served with an Honor of which he was ignorant by his statements in the Winter soldier Hearings before the Fulbright Committee and his unproved allegations against honorable and courageous troops and their field commanders when assoiciated with nthe lawless and leftist VVAW, most of whom were NOT VIETNAM VETS AND INDEED, NOT EVEN IN THE MILITARY!  Blame the Senate for his confirmation and know that he will do everything he can to destroy our military and demoralize American Citizens while selling us out to the statist New World Order under the aegis of the heinous UN and its scurrlillous Agenda 21. He and most in Washington D.C. are a national disgrace and unmitigated EMBARRASSMENT, to ALL constitutionally loyal and compliant American citizens; especially those who served with Honor, Courage and a sense of duty and obligation of which he is incapable of comprehension since he has utterly none of those traits. This was ALL foretold by his actions and those of his predecessor. There is coming a time of correction or submission and it will be an individual; choice to be made by EVERY American. One or the other, there are no other options, Fight or submit, that will be it one way or another.

• I think this should be the last straw. How long are the people  in Washington going to allow this to happen? 98% of them should be fired if they don't stand up and stop Obama from killing these United States. The proper time would have been in his first year in office, however that did not happen, not even a peep from the ones we voted into office to protect our country and our citizens. He has been sending money, arms ammunition and tanks to our enemies, OUR enemies are his friends. When are politicians going to stop him? evidently never.

• Denise: Just so you know: I could not agree more with you as I too, am from the people's Republic. we simply have yet to determine what people the republic belongs to but this has been a one party state in essence since I was born on Valentine's day in 1945, making me 68 tomorrow and despising Kerry more than most because I actually WITNESSED some of his low life actions both here and overseas at about this time in 1969. , and then again in 1971 AFTER my return and release from active duty. He is only one of  many major problems we face if we cannot find some effecrtive way to either limit the power of or eliminate the positions these scum hold to the detriment of our country and American Citizens, NEITHER party is any good for us demographicvally or any other way,. They carfe only for their Statist views and their bloated effete elite benefits while THEY steal evermore from the trusts for SS and Medicare. According to the CBO, That was a total at this time LAST year, of 2.63 TRILLION dollars. One can only quail at the thought of how much that total has increased in the LAST  year. We MUST stop this, somehow.

• He is systematically getting us into a position to be over thrown.....with no military ready and weakened, with the people in the throws of gun confiscation, the dollar crashing, few jobs, no work and illegals getting handed yet another benefit they do not have a right to, gas prices backup and food prices rising well..you get the picture.   AND that the man who sits where he does  IS evil and a muslim, that WANTS them to gain ground and be a major role in the world!!!!!!  It is not a good picture at all.   We have got to take a stand peacefully, so O and his crew will not come after us with all those bulelts that HLS has stockpiled......collect all the conservatives together and take the stand we must for the welfare of America and all of us!

• This guy is selling our allies out to the enemy.

•  Denise, I like the allegory of Lurch, with kerry ! I s'pose there are many such that one can think of, tho' my favorite was during the ' 08 campaigns, Jay Leno came up with the all-time best. Jay was showing a photos of  candidates, then would show some ludicrous, comparison photo. When he go to kerry, the comparison was Herman Munster !! Har ! I about fell on the floor ! ( But THAT, is all that is ' funny ' about kerry the clown ). I am a Vet of that era, my guts are still churning over his remarks to the well orchestrated, circus, ' hearings '. ( Or should that be another allegory; as in ' press op ' ! )  Best Regards, mike 

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
Sunday
Apr 17
Apr 14
Apr 8
Mar 31