Constitutional Emergency

OBAMA IS IMPORTING THIS BARBARIC IDEOLOGY AND BEHAVIOR INTO THE UNITED STATES...THIS TRUTH WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA IF "WE THE PEOPLE" DO NOT UNITE AND STOP IT.

Here's the original video to watch   http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
The site has some vulgarity on it but it's the only place I can find that will allow us to see a glimpse of the Islamic butcher movtivation...........reality.   View it now while it's still available.............

Views: 1740

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The pro immigration or amnesty politicians talk about the cost to deport.  What was the cost of bringing in refugees via DHS buses?  There was no complaining about that cost.  They never talk about the net benefit through savings on housing, medical and schooling of refugees through deportation. We hear from Ben Carson the benefit to agriculture of hiring undocumented workers.  With low incomes the balance is picked up by the taxpayers for housing, medical and schooling.  Also we never hear about the cost to house the criminals in our prisons. 

"Tailgunner" Joe was dead on the money. The book "Blacklisted By History: The Untold Story of Senator Joseph McCarthy" should be required reading for all Americans, ESPECIALLY in our schools!!! Used to be available through WND. Find it, read it, then read it again.

Peter John you nullify all the good you have posted with your typical anti-Semitic rants and raves, go take your psycho-meds and chill out with the Jew-hating rhetoric. 

well said Lee.

WE CANT COEXSIST WITH MUSLIMS AND CANT AFFORD THE REFUGEES WE HAVE NOW

We here in the several States of the united States may look upon what is happening in Europe with this immigration as a distant problem not likely to affect us. Those of us who fall into this complacency trap would do well to look at incidents here in the States. Dearborn, Michigan is a prime example. Once a vibrant manufacturing center, it is now overrun with Muslim immigrants who care nothing for our European roots, our own history or our Common Law. Their way of making it through life is through force, intimidation, sexism and crime. It appears their intent is to force their ways upon us. Armed resistance is one way of countering that intent, but a more intelligent, and more permanent, counter is through an unwavering conviction to abide by what is right under Common Law and common sense.

There has been a book published which explores the value of a People having and using a Common Law Grand Jury in the case of societal preservation from the abuses, usurpations, deceptions and thievery through force of government employees. The book is titled "Consent of the Governed" by Jason W. Hoyt (Copyright 2015; ISBN -10: 0-9966863-1-2; ISBN -13: 978-0-996683-1-0; Library of Congress Control Number: 2015950531; website at www.jasonwhoyt.com), is a relatively quick read and offers a set of steps to be taken to avoid having our land and society overrun by refugees from other lands because of the unthinking generosity of certain of our government employees (a generosity that offers your money and mine to others who have not earned it!) in a misguided (or perhaps deviously pre-planned) attempt to alleviate some of the short-term misery of other peoples of the Earth. This is OUR land and WE need to take charge to protect it. The solution to these problems exposed in this forum lies in OUR hands, not in the hands of our "professional politicians and government employees". 

John.......I'm sure you know the muslim butchers answer to law is a sword to anyone's neck that takes issue with their view. As much as I hate violent solutions, I am put in violation of my faith to suggest machine guns on every axis of entry.  God will judge me and I'm ready to accept the consequences when I meet Him........

Hello Harry. Yes, that's the way the US Marines first got their nickname Leathernecks, so I understand. That kind of proclivity to engage in barbarity may be the single most elemental factor which has kept that ethnological sect enveloped in their own archaic, primitive and self-perpetuated state of irrelevance to the modern world and that proclivity certainly does not adhere to the generally accepted concept of “civilization” or civility. And while that may or may not be the case, if it is, in fact, the case, it seems to me that most “Westerners” of Europe and North America were unconcerned about these barbarians so long as they stayed in their own lands. So why have they begun to migrate to the “West”? And how have they been able to migrate?

You are, no doubt, in tune with the intergenerational and supra-national effort on the part of elitists who populate organizations like the United Nations, Council on Foreign Relations, Bildebergers, World Bank, World Health Organization and the like. Over the past many decades, it has become clear to me that these elites have one main goal in mind which is total, complete and perpetual global domination and control. And it appears we are paying for our own demise (excessive taxation from our own employees!!) One great impediment to them reaching their goal, however, is the reasoned, logical, determined and independent thinking of the everyday sovereigns of the several States of the united States. We, the People, have our own wealth (elitists hate anyone else having any wealth, seems to me), we have our own land, we have our independence and liberty, we have the ability to be self-determining and self-reliant, we have great abilities to defend ourselves and we have our conviction to remain as we are and will fight to keep our way of life. We are in the way of these elitists’ plan. So, they want to get rid of us.

Get rid of us they will if we let them. Getting a sub-human like Barry Soetoro implanted into what We, the People, have unfortunately come to regard as our highest leadership position was a wildly successful coup on the part of these elites. It appears to me that the so-called election process in this Republic of Independent States has been so corrupted that even a cockroach can be elected “president” (I don’t think the office deserves a capital letter). We, the People, need to rethink our position on “elections”, the “political process” and anything else that promotes the scam that is the federal government. By taking charge of each county, one at a time, through the process of reestablishing our long-lost Common Law Grand Jury, we have a chance to turn things around and regain true Liberty, in my opinion. And I do not think it is too late. We should not, at any point in the near future, resort to shooting or violence of any kind. We still have time to right these wrongs without resorting to violence. Violence would only play into the hands of the elites. 

Well said John, however, now that ISIS is destroying Russian airliner, butchering innocents in Paris, can it be long until we feel the butchers vest?  I think not, so violence in near whether we desire it or not.

I don't want violence but I won't shrink from it.  If we had a patriot, someone that loves America in the White House, to include adult leadership in Congress, we would be taking the fight to ISIS over there........not waiting paralyzed for the slaughter to begin in America........

Reply to  John Saunders -

They say when all else fails, go back to the instructions.   Meaning: our constitution.  If you are a real American and want the real solution to restoring our nation - there is only one way. 

Excerpt from the article

DNC VICE CHAIR CONFIRMS OBAMA AIDING AND ABETTING ISIS

By J.B. Williams
November 4, 2015
NewsWithViews.com

"...Is there anyone in America willing to fight for what is right? Willing to uphold, defend and enforce the US Constitution? Anyone, anywhere?

The answer is YES… Everyone at The North American Law Center is ready, willing and able… and so are the members of the national coalition for Impeachmenthttp://cactn.weebly.com

As a matter of fact, so are at least a few House Republicans…

This is a list of the ten most likely to impeach in the House, some of whom are already working with TNALC to advance the TNALC Articles of Impeachment against Obama before the clock runs out. CALL ALL OF THEM, EVERY DAY!

Rep. Louie Gohmert (Texas) 202-225-3035
Rep. Randy Weber (Texas) 202-225-2831
Rep. Bill Posey (Fla.) 202-225-3671
Rep. Ted Yoho (Fla.) 202-225-5744
Rep. Curt Clawson (Fla.) 202-225-2536
Rep. Dave Brat (Va.) 202-225-2815
Rep. Paul Gosar (Ariz.) 202-225-2315
Rep. Walter Jones (N.C.) 202-225-3415
Rep. Thomas Massie (Ky.) 202-225-3465
Rep. Brian Babin (Texas) 202-225-1555....."

Excellent post C. Lee! Perhaps with some activism on the part of these Patriots for America we can will see a turn-around. Keep up the good work, my friend.

AMERICA NEEDS TO CLOSE ALL BOARDER'S.THIS NEEDS TO START NOW AND LAST FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS.

LET'S TAKE CARE OF OUR HOMELESS & OUR VETERANS HERE AT HOME BEFORE TAKING ON ANYONE ELSE'S PROBLEMS..

OBAMA IS A LAWLESS SOB AND MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS LAWLESS ACTIONS AND TYRANNY ACTS.

WHEN WILL OUR CONGRESS WAKE UP AND DO THEIR JOB.  I'M SICK OF THE WHOLE DAMN LOT OF THEM.

Attachments:

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service