Constitutional Emergency

OBAMA IS IMPORTING THIS BARBARIC IDEOLOGY AND BEHAVIOR INTO THE UNITED STATES...THIS TRUTH WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA IF "WE THE PEOPLE" DO NOT UNITE AND STOP IT.

Here's the original video to watch   http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
The site has some vulgarity on it but it's the only place I can find that will allow us to see a glimpse of the Islamic butcher movtivation...........reality.   View it now while it's still available.............

Views: 1741

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Mr. Vrooman -

Your charge & allegation that "...steward Rhodes of Oath Keepers is a liar..." is, at the least, unfounded, perhaps circumstantial; maybe fully misinterpreted & misguided

. Your support for 'Bonnie' is well founded. Bonnie called upon one of the very few, legitimate patriotic organizations which has chosen to fully advance to an open, determined, and patriotic based defense against the face of tyranny, anarchy, enforced federal government controls, & menacing attacks upon our American freedoms & liberties.

If you choose to make a verbal attack upon the integrity & actions of another within this forum of patriotic freedoms & constitutional liberties, then, I think you ought to state your case with substance & facts as you interpret them. Otherwise, your verbal attacks degrade to attempted anarchy which this America is already dealing with across the country, and at nearly every social level.

Thank you for the honorific Mr. However, I enlisted.

I answered Jerry Strange (answer above) of stewart rhodes in detail stewart rhodes lied to me 2 times. and at one time harbored a muslim /troll on the board of Oath Keepers.

When I was arrested I had no affronts to my personal constitutional rights. It took over 160 days to be found NOT GUILTY. I now have 19 affronts and I am fighting each one. I let no affront pass. Not one.

You have your answer. In detail further info by phone, fax , mail and email. you know how to contact me.

Reply to  Eileen Gloria Jones -

They say when all else fails, go back to the instructions.   Meaning: our constitution.  If you are a real American and want the real solution to restoring our nation - there is only one way. 

Excerpt from the article

DNC VICE CHAIR CONFIRMS OBAMA AIDING AND ABETTING ISIS

By J.B. Williams
November 4, 2015
NewsWithViews.com

"...Is there anyone in America willing to fight for what is right? Willing to uphold, defend and enforce the US Constitution? Anyone, anywhere?

The answer is YES… Everyone at The North American Law Center is ready, willing and able… and so are the members of the national coalition for Impeachmenthttp://cactn.weebly.com

As a matter of fact, so are at least a few House Republicans…

This is a list of the ten most likely to impeach in the House, some of whom are already working with TNALC to advance the TNALC Articles of Impeachment against Obama before the clock runs out. CALL ALL OF THEM, EVERY DAY!

Rep. Louie Gohmert (Texas) 202-225-3035
Rep. Randy Weber (Texas) 202-225-2831
Rep. Bill Posey (Fla.) 202-225-3671
Rep. Ted Yoho (Fla.) 202-225-5744
Rep. Curt Clawson (Fla.) 202-225-2536
Rep. Dave Brat (Va.) 202-225-2815
Rep. Paul Gosar (Ariz.) 202-225-2315
Rep. Walter Jones (N.C.) 202-225-3415
Rep. Thomas Massie (Ky.) 202-225-3465
Rep. Brian Babin (Texas) 202-225-1555....."

Thank you for this post and I believe all reading here should view this page from NALC, http://northamericanlawcenter.org/our-bill-of-rights-is-dead/#.VkfE...

Globalist agenda in action across Europe. Civil war likely throughout western Europe.

[(NaturalNews) As the Left continues to lose the battle for America's soul, its greatest champions are going full-out in an attempt to turn the tide any way they can – even if it means destroying the country.

One of the vilest among them is billionaire George Soros, a Hungarian-born U.S. citizen who now seeks to demolish the country that gave him his riches along with its allies.

As reported by Breitbart London, Soros recently publicly confirmed that, yes, he seeks to essentially wipe out all European borders following an accusation made last week by the prime mister of his birth country, Viktor Orban (who, unlike Soros, actually has to deal with the tens of thousands of second- and third-world migrants streaming into his country and other European nations – while Soros lives free of such inconveniences in his $10 million mansion/castle outside of New York City).]

http://www.naturalnews.com/051869_George_Soros_national_borders_mig...

Joseph McCarthy was right, and has been vindicated.

Arrest Obama and his cabal of thugs.

Texas Vetgal, Joseph McCarthy was a bully and they are never right. There is no vindication for him. I know from my youth. When California teaches had to sign away their rights to appease McCarthy.

I destest federal education. They have dumbed down our kids for generations.

I went to jail for challenging the Beaverton school district. 165 days to be found not guilty. I had not constitutional affronts when arrested Dec1 2014. Now I have 19 and fighting each one.

I agree, Joseph McCarthy was right and Obama must be impeached and removed from office immediately.

I signed on to impeaching obozo long ago and joined the group out of Tennessee today. McCarthy was a bully and deserves no praise.

Wake up America ! The animals are already here. hussein made a deal with the u.n & we pay the u.n. per head to bring them in. They are transported from the border by DHS buses to holding centers where they are distributed throughout the nation. All are young males of fighting age.

Then WE THE PEOPLE should stand up to Obama before its way to late, time is not on our side.

Exactly. Time is NOT on our side.

then stand up Susan. Do your duty quit just talking about it.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service