Constitutional Emergency

OBAMA IS IMPORTING THIS BARBARIC IDEOLOGY AND BEHAVIOR INTO THE UNITED STATES...THIS TRUTH WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA IF "WE THE PEOPLE" DO NOT UNITE AND STOP IT.

Here's the original video to watch   http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
The site has some vulgarity on it but it's the only place I can find that will allow us to see a glimpse of the Islamic butcher movtivation...........reality.   View it now while it's still available.............

Views: 1741

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The video was gone when I tried to open it?

same here I wonder if we can find it another way.

Absolutely 100% correct.  These are US borders and our country should not be an 'open sesame' to all who feel like crossing. 

There was a day when there were borders throughout the European countries.  It was normal that going from one sovereign country to the next that one was stopped and passports checked.  What a ghastly mess there is now with the refugees surging  throughout European countries.  Nobody knows who they are, where they are or what they are doing.  Try that in China or Russia.

Even going back and forth to Canada over the bridges from US to Canada and reverse is no piece of cake.

There are cameras everywhere and questions asked and oftentimes vehicles searched.

Reply to  P. Moss -

They say when all else fails, go back to the instructions.   Meaning: our constitution.  If you are a real American and want the real solution to restoring our nation - there is only one way. 

Excerpt from the article

DNC VICE CHAIR CONFIRMS OBAMA AIDING AND ABETTING ISIS

By J.B. Williams
November 4, 2015
NewsWithViews.com

"...Is there anyone in America willing to fight for what is right? Willing to uphold, defend and enforce the US Constitution? Anyone, anywhere?

The answer is YES… Everyone at The North American Law Center is ready, willing and able… and so are the members of the national coalition for Impeachmenthttp://cactn.weebly.com

As a matter of fact, so are at least a few House Republicans…

This is a list of the ten most likely to impeach in the House, some of whom are already working with TNALC to advance the TNALC Articles of Impeachment against Obama before the clock runs out. CALL ALL OF THEM, EVERY DAY!

Rep. Louie Gohmert (Texas) 202-225-3035
Rep. Randy Weber (Texas) 202-225-2831
Rep. Bill Posey (Fla.) 202-225-3671
Rep. Ted Yoho (Fla.) 202-225-5744
Rep. Curt Clawson (Fla.) 202-225-2536
Rep. Dave Brat (Va.) 202-225-2815
Rep. Paul Gosar (Ariz.) 202-225-2315
Rep. Walter Jones (N.C.) 202-225-3415
Rep. Thomas Massie (Ky.) 202-225-3465
Rep. Brian Babin (Texas) 202-225-1555....."

Not 'stupidity'...Treason!

Has anyone ever noticed that when the discussion of illegal immigration or refugees comes up - that we are accused of discriminating against Mexicans/Latinos/Hispanics?  Which of course completely 'changes the subject'. 

And people wonder why Putin is standing up the Russian military again.

Thank you I reposted this.

Col. Riley...Is their anyone out there like Geo. Washington , who can come up with a plan and lead us to take our country back ???? I f WE THE PEOPLE  do not come together and are willing to give up our life in the fight to save our country....then WE ARE NOT DESERVING OF THE FREEDOMS THAT THE FIRST PATRIOTS FOUGHT AND DIED FOR, AND THE FOLLOWING HEROES WHO FOUGHT IN WAR AFTER WAR TO PROTECT THOSE GIVEN FREEDOMS !!!! God Bless America !

An estimated 3% joined in the Revolution. 97% sat on their ass.

You can join us against our domestic enemies. Just do not permit any infringement on your rights as a member of we the people in our constitutional republic.

I have 19 and I am fighting each one. We cannot lose unless we give up.

Molon Labe

David did not give up when Saul chased him.

Neither should we.

Thank you Ronald..........let's get it out to our email lists, FB, etc...........

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service