Constitutional Emergency

OBAMA IS IMPORTING THIS BARBARIC IDEOLOGY AND BEHAVIOR INTO THE UNITED STATES...THIS TRUTH WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA IF "WE THE PEOPLE" DO NOT UNITE AND STOP IT.

Here's the original video to watch   http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
The site has some vulgarity on it but it's the only place I can find that will allow us to see a glimpse of the Islamic butcher movtivation...........reality.   View it now while it's still available.............

Views: 1731

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I just called everyone of them and left the message on their answering machine. 

I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A CALL TO ARMS , TO SHOW THIS GOV. WE THE PEOPLE MEAN BUSINESS . TALKING IS NOT GETTING THE JOB DONE ((((((((( WE NEED ACTION )))))))) ALL THE GOV. ARE TAKING ORDERS FROM THE POWERS TO BE ++++ GLOBAL WOLD ORDER ++++ SOROS & SUCH GANGS . ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE ALL THE MONEY ++++ THEY WANT THE PLANET FOR THEM SELVES ++++ GO TO GEOENGINEERINGWATCH.ORG & THAN LOOK UP GEORGIA GUIDE STONES ++++ THAT SHOULD TELL YOU ALL THAT IS GOING ON .

A call to arms is an invitation to go to jail. Do you have a better idea? Such as a call to a specific action such as J.B. Williams above.

A bunch of patriots on the street armed will provoke ill will. Remember the government can invoke martial law at any time. obozo and he is powerful, his allies the congress and most of scotus have a lot of marbles.  Work take action and do not put your body in their position.

unless you are advocating starting a shooting war. I believe the problem is evident muslims and their apologists.

the organizations of the two political parties and the teaparty and our elected governments seem to be criminals. Thomas is in Jail in Virginia, Commander ?? in Tennessee, curry in Colorado.

Yes a call to arms is an invitation to go to jail but unless specific actions, RE: J.B. Williams fails, then a call to arms may become our only viable action to restore our Republic and Constitution

I would also like to mention that I was in Washington, ready to march on the Whitehouse with Mr. Riley, with what was said to be 2 million committed signups. It was a disappointment that so many cared enough to register to be at the march, and barely 300 showed up on the first day. I must admit, I lost a lot of respect, that day, for the Citizens who cared so much, but did nothing. We had a opportunity to make a difference, but not in the small final numbers. I think everyone sat home, saying that there will be plenty there, without me. It takes every dedicated Citizen of like thought, to make a difference, but I saw commitment, with no backup. I will does not get the job done, not the words, but the action to back the words.

I see so many say how depressed they are that our Country is being circling the sewer drain, but how few are willing to close the drain. I am in hopes that Harry Riley manages to set up another, and we actually get the committed to show up, so we can make a difference and have a chance, once again, to change our dire outlook before it is too late. We are running out of time, and the clock ticks faster each day, as the election period approaches. If he declares Martial Law, we are owned by him. We must do what we must, before time runs out.

That was a dress rehearsal.

Probably a God thing it turned out like it did.

Not a failure in His eyes.

If it had turned violent, the likelihood if that many showed up and trolls were implanted, none of us would be typing here right now.

I'm surprised at you whinning and sniveling. Shut up and do your part. You name yourself "freedom fighter." Then you write this crap. I cannot lose unless I quit.

You need to get an attitude adjustment. However, you do that get your head straight.

I just cannot put up with this shit.

The Four Agreements

Be Impeccable with your word.

Speak with integrity.  Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.

Don’t take anything personally.

Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dreams. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.

Don’t make assumptions.

Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness, and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

Always do your best. 

You best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick.  Under any circumstances, simply do your best and you will avoid self-judgment, self abuse and regret.

Semper Fi  Molon Labe 

Ronald, You are certainly allowed your opinion of myself, and my postings, but to be perfectly honest, I do not understand your anger against my forwardness in confronting those who want to do, but refuse to do, anything to alleviate our current out of control downward spiral as a Country, perpetrated by a non American, Muslim, Constitution hating, egomaniac, dictator in the waiting, supposedly to be a servant of the people. Misfit..

I am sure, that quite possibly, you have confused another posters comment, with one of mine. May I ask, respectfully, to which of my posts you refer, and which parts of it are offensive to you?. I have never, ever sniveled or whined about anything, other than true, Patriotic, American Citizens refusal to stand up for their rights, while we still have the opportunity. We are in very deep trouble, as a Country, and our options become more limited each and every passing day.

I belong to, and am registered as a member in good standing, in no less than 9 Conservative sites, Organizations, Committees, and Societies.. My job, your job, and their job, is to do all possible to return this Country to as near as possible, that which it was a minimum of, 7 years ago, when this PINO took over this Country, and probably more in the vicinity of 12 years ago. We are 19 TRILLION dollars in debt, a large percentage of which is spent on the illegals, and the lifer lazy of our Society, not to even mention the gift we give yearly in foreign aid, much of which goes to our enemies, and even to those who turn right around, and loan it back to us at a high interest rate.

I suppose that one could say I whine, and possibly even snivel, when I see true Patriotic American Citizens in the Millions, who could change our situation, if they had the want, need, and will to do so, all of whom complain about what is not being done, when they are a large part of the problem with which they grope.

What exactly is it, which sets you off about my comments?. I believe I speak rationally, and have had very few, who comment negatively about my posts. Nearly all of those negative comments are products of either misunderstanding, or taking something said out of context. I tend to take more words than many to express myself, at times, but this in and of itself does not make me a bad poster, or my postings to be out of context.

I speak from my mind, for the most part, on extensive research, which I believe is the right of every American Citizen, at least for now. I call them as I see them, but then so do most other posters in here, with few exceptions. If I have caused a fracture in your frontal lobe with something I have stated, I apologize to you, and am truly sorry that you are offended.

Feel free at any time, to pick apart my posts, and show me where you disagree with me, and on what it is that you disagree, and differ in opinion. But I do prefer that you do it in a civil manner, not just go off on a rant, without even giving me a reasoning for that rant.

You are allowed, welcomed, and appreciated for your contributions to this, or any other commentary. I believe the first Amendment gives you that right, the same as it does all free peoples of this Country. You, myself, and every other, for the moment, free American, are granted the right of opinion. You are allowed to like, or dislike my, or anyone else’s posts/opinions, which is also your right. I only ask, that in the future if you disagree with a particular thing, or things I say or have said, that you do me the honor of relaying to me what your conceptions, or misconceptions are, and what part is offensive to you, so that I might be able to respond in a likewise civil manner.

Thank you Ronald for bringing up & reminding us veterans, & giving directions to others, of this set of four principles of self-discipline & self-control with, among other things, "walking our talk". And, too, along with a lot of other 'barks' we veterans got while active >'suck it up! ', 'clam up until you got an answer to help !', 'get your orders ! and DO ! the misskon!'.

Thanks Ronald - Semper Fi ! DOL ! 'Army of One!'

You have Glenn Beck mostly to blame for the American Spring arrest. Like a rabid dog, he barked as long and as loud as he could that the American Spring, and I quote, "would be a bloodbath." He said the government was ripe to do a false flag shooting and blame it on the Militia, and they would open fire on the citizens in the D.C. Mall. He bluntly said "Don't go."

I've been knee deep in this stuff since Clinton's criminal regime, and I can tell you that the Bundy Ranch event was TIMED to dissuade the American Spring occupation. It pulled away militia who were planning to be in D.C., and it provided a stage for making the case that an armed conflict could occur between citizens and gov. agencies. All a set up.

There really were 2 million ready to go in May. Veterans, nonveterans, truckers, bikers, Anonymous, Overpasses for America, Oathkeepers (who later backed out), and every state's militia bought out all the buses, campsites, and hotels. Harry Riley had a peaceful occupation planned, with people requested to sign an oath of nonviolence and to keep the laws of the D.C. Mall area. He had states organized with seperate meeting locations, plans for first aid, and a plan for waves of occupiers. Gen. Vallely backed out (I believe under some threat of false flag violence).

Don't blame the citizens for not walking into a trap, though. As disgusted as I was (and still am) with Glenn Beck ruining a perfectly timed window, I believe he could have been right, considering how they escalated the Bundy standoff and accused militia of provocations...just a warning of what Homeland Sec. et al would do if we showed up in D.C. with a real cause to be addressed and remedied.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service