Constitutional Emergency

OBAMA IS IMPORTING THIS BARBARIC IDEOLOGY AND BEHAVIOR INTO THE UNITED STATES...THIS TRUTH WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA IF "WE THE PEOPLE" DO NOT UNITE AND STOP IT.

Here's the original video to watch   http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
The site has some vulgarity on it but it's the only place I can find that will allow us to see a glimpse of the Islamic butcher movtivation...........reality.   View it now while it's still available.............

Views: 1752

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The video was gone when I opened it up on Youtube?

Yep..........looks like it is gone...........hope many viewed it.  If anyone finds it again, let me know or post yourself.............

Thank you for posting the video, Harry. The video opens when I click on the link above. Should anyone not be able to view it, or it is taken down,I have posted it on my website and you can view it there. Go to: http://www.americanemergencysurvival.com

Thanks Patriot Vet...............

Eileen........we have many nationally known constitutional, conservative, high profile leaders that could be the one or group for all of us to rally around..........but God only knows what it will take for one or a group to stand up and challenge Obama, the Congress, and the Courts for their self-serving criminal activity........yes it's criminal when individuals or elements of government clearly take action threatening the fabric, national security, purposefully creating national disorder........in general, failing to follow the law.

Please stop capitalizing names of criminals and criminal organizations. obozo, muslim, islam, congress, courts, Koran, republicans, tea party, democrats.

they are all accessories and they know what they are doing. They do it for their own personal wealth and wefare. It started with lincoln and fdr. color of law.

I AM ONE WILLING TO FIGHT LETS REMEMBER RONALD IS RIGHT BUT 3% FOUGHT FOR FREEDOM 

ORGANIZATION IS THE KEY AND HE IS IMPORTING HIS OWN INVASION OF THE COUNTRY.   ALL FOR VOTES

WHEN PEOPLE INVADE A SOVEREIGN NATION IT IS AN ACT OF WAR SO I SAY WE CAN SHOOT THEM

EILEEN YES WE NEED ORGANIZATION AND THEN JUST DO IT.     WILL PEOPLE BE HURT PROBABLY, CAN WE GET THE MILLIONS THAT I DO NOT KNOW

CONTACT OATH KEEPERS

Good Job Bonnie. I agree. However, stewart Rhodes of Oath Keepers is a liar. Be aware.

Keep lookin for patriot groups in you city, county and state.

Excuse me? From whince dost thou come with this accusation of brother marine, Stewart Rhodes?

From the Lodge of the Holy Saints John. I bring this on the level.

US Navy 56 to 60 I personally know stewart rhodes to be a liar. He lied to me. he had a muslim sympathizer on the board named Jeff Ford (excuse the caps) for the leader of Oregon. I reported jeff to the Oath Keepers several times. I demanded my money back. rhodes became involved in the email chain and lied about firing jeff and lied about refunding my money. Just because he was a marine does not make him immune to lying.

So Jerry if you want I'll exchange the entire email chain. call me at 503 641 8375

stewart rhodes the Pres. of Oath Keepers is a liar on 2 points and at one time had a muslim apologist on the board jeff ford.

Thank you, Mr. Vrooman for you your reply. I too have sat in the lodge of the Holy Saints John, and I too speak on the Level. -- You are my Brother. It's just that in my years during and since Vietnam, I have learned to trust my six to a brother Marine more than most. Not all, but most.
Because of a barrage of constant labeling and assaults on our Freedoms, we sit on our thumbs not knowing... what to do, who to talk to, who we can trust, how to join and communicate with others (were the Americans of Waco, Ruby Ridge, Operation Fast and Furious, etc really as bad as we were led to believe?).
During the American Revolution, before Radio, the Internet, FB, etc, communications were pretty much limited to eye-ball conversations and notes pinned to a Freedom Tree for anyone to stay up with the news.
Who can we trust now in this NWO mess we're in? Colonel Riley? The NRA? Who can we listen to and believe in? Molan Labe.
I will protect mine. Molan Labe

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service