OBAMA IS IMPORTING THIS BARBARIC IDEOLOGY AND BEHAVIOR INTO THE UNITED STATES...THIS TRUTH WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA IF "WE THE PEOPLE" DO NOT UNITE AND STOP IT.

Here's the original video to watch   http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
The site has some vulgarity on it but it's the only place I can find that will allow us to see a glimpse of the Islamic butcher movtivation...........reality.   View it now while it's still available.............

Views: 1786

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

It's at the URL at the top of this page..................

I read that it was gone. Thanks I should have checked again. verify everything.

This Senate Bill pisses me off so much. Looks like I'm going to have to let my VA medical go if it passes. I'm not going to be forced to take any vaccines.

I do not trust BH Obama on any thing. 

For every good piece of info Peter presents, he spreads filth and unsubstantiated rumor. Nothing of a constructive, positive message. Hate and discontent. There is plenty of that. In truth without his trash.

It is difficult and the unwary are caught in his web. Edit out the trash and find the gems of truth, and evil that he also hides.

I think he is a troll; anti Semite, anti negro/black, anti to be anti; with a superior I'm white/Arian attitude. He has grabbed his pulpit and the ignorant are eating it up.

Granted our government is not the constitutional republic we are guaranteed by our D of C and constitution. The cops work for the corporation, not the people. Not one thought comes from Peter. He is set on regurgitate. The solution is to actually do the work of overcoming your ignorance with hard work. Called study! You have switched from eating what one authority figure says, to eating at a different trough. Work and learn, be a people not a person or US citizen.

Peter the troll what is your first language? Have you taken the oath to our constitutional republic?

Is that a whine? Troll!

Others have said peter is telling the truth. 

I stated clearly what I think of the troll Peter

Do not, I repeat do not call me stupid. 
That is rude of you. Have you no manners?

I thought I named you ignorant?

Many LE are getting their heads screwed on straight.

My source is impeccable. Why BO is putting them down.

You are a low class nothing, far below me. 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service