Constitutional Emergency

OBAMA IS IMPORTING THIS BARBARIC IDEOLOGY AND BEHAVIOR INTO THE UNITED STATES...THIS TRUTH WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA IF "WE THE PEOPLE" DO NOT UNITE AND STOP IT.

Here's the original video to watch   http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
The site has some vulgarity on it but it's the only place I can find that will allow us to see a glimpse of the Islamic butcher movtivation...........reality.   View it now while it's still available.............

Views: 1741

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I think it is too late now.  

If you have kids, I think you better leave ASAP if not before that. 

The Government is looking for a new site, inside of the United States, to bring Guantanamo here too now, so that Obamanation can claim that he closed the Guantanamo site -- when they are really moving it.  They are bringing the war crimes home now. 

They are also promoting and rewarding people involved in the torture and killings in these black sites and detention centers into Homeland Security Agencies and Police Task Force Agencies too.   Kathleena Almquist is one of the interrogators that was rewarded with a position in the FBI in Washington State, and also given an email address with the Washington State Patrol.....

They are using Government sponsored black ops crime teams and kill teams on targeted individuals, like myself, and even a civil rights organization in Washington state from what I've read(at least they could find an attorney to deal with the CIA in their case).  My oldest brother was involved in one of the groups of people involved in politically targeted burglaries and was involved in burglarizing me as well. I wouldn't have known he was involved except for overhearing one of his phone conversations about it.  He said "it would be in the courts for years".

God only knows how many other people they have done this to.  The government also targeted a Civil Rights group at the Univerisity of Washington.  Here is a link to a couple internet articles about it:  

After Suing The CIA, Human Rights Group Burglarized – All Evidence Needed For Lawsuit Stolen
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/10/25/after-suing-the-cia-human-r...
&

Human Rights group robbed after suing CIA for documents detailing their role in massacring 75,000 Salvadorans

http://evil.news/2015-10-27-human-rights-group-robbed-after-suing-c...

Crystal, it is my humble opinion that those folks at the University of Washington who had collected all that data then sued the CIA were negligent and/or naive. At best, it seems to me that there has been more than enough reason to suspect this type of perfidious, nefarious and devious behavior from any one of the so-called "alphabet agencies" of our central government because the employees of those same agencies have dealt with any truths such as this (that would potentially expose them for the frauds that they are) through the use of lies, deceit, feint and finger-pointing and outright force; coercion under cover of "the law", so these researchers should have taken precautions. At worst, there might be some reason to suspect either a systemic double-dealing or a mole in place who then alerted the CIA to allow for this type of result which makes it monumentally more difficult for these folks to pursue this investigation. 

May I suggest, Crystal, that from now on it would be wise for We, the People, to suspect ANY government employee as potentially deceitful and wholly untrustworthy so that in the event of another opportunity (or, perhaps, resurrecting this one) to expose the fraud of our government employees, the investigators within that event use a "shotgun" approach with their data. By that I mean it would be wise to make numerous copies of every document then spread those copies far and wide among the Patriot community. You and everyone else in this discussion forum who is opposed to government tyranny should be a part of that community. We, the People, will return this land to one of reason and true Liberty or it won't happen, and the One World Order will win. You and me, Crystal. That is what it will take. Are you on board? Are you ready to work toward true Liberty like our Forefathers did? Will you sacrifice your life, fortune and sacred honor for the cause of true Liberty? Let's hope it doesn't come to that, but if it does there is no reason to do anything less, seems to me, for anything less will lead to perpetual and irreversible total servitude. Keep your powder dry, your ammo close and your family and friends closer. Stay with it and mankind will rise above and return to a place where true Liberty reigns.

WE CAN NOT LIVE WITH MUSLIMS AS WHAT THEY BELIEVE IS NOT A RELIGION ITS A SET OF BARBARIC RULES AND CONTROL TACTICS

WE CAN NOT AFFORD ANY MORE REFUGEES AS WE ARE BROKE AND WE NEED JOBS! WE HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN 1ST AND THAT MEANS 1ST BEFORE ANYONE OR ANYTHING ELSE AND NOT DOING SO IS TREASON PERIOD

Reply to  Craig Bachman  -

They say when all else fails, go back to the instructions.   Meaning: our constitution.  If you are a real American and want the real solution to restoring our nation - there is only one way. 

Excerpt from the article

DNC VICE CHAIR CONFIRMS OBAMA AIDING AND ABETTING ISIS

By J.B. Williams
November 4, 2015
NewsWithViews.com

"...Is there anyone in America willing to fight for what is right? Willing to uphold, defend and enforce the US Constitution? Anyone, anywhere?

The answer is YES… Everyone at The North American Law Center is ready, willing and able… and so are the members of the national coalition for Impeachmenthttp://cactn.weebly.com

As a matter of fact, so are at least a few House Republicans…

This is a list of the ten most likely to impeach in the House, some of whom are already working with TNALC to advance the TNALC Articles of Impeachment against Obama before the clock runs out. CALL ALL OF THEM, EVERY DAY!

Rep. Louie Gohmert (Texas) 202-225-3035
Rep. Randy Weber (Texas) 202-225-2831
Rep. Bill Posey (Fla.) 202-225-3671
Rep. Ted Yoho (Fla.) 202-225-5744
Rep. Curt Clawson (Fla.) 202-225-2536
Rep. Dave Brat (Va.) 202-225-2815
Rep. Paul Gosar (Ariz.) 202-225-2315
Rep. Walter Jones (N.C.) 202-225-3415
Rep. Thomas Massie (Ky.) 202-225-3465
Rep. Brian Babin (Texas) 202-225-1555....."

While most of America has been 'arm-chairing' the events in the Middle East, sharia laws have been creeping into every area of our culture and government. 

Here in Maryland, there has been a very aggressive attack on the public school systems to cater to the Islamic axis of evil within the public schools.  So to not make anyone offended, the Easter vacation is now spring break, Christmas is now winter break and now September 11th is now - wait for it - the muslim holiday of Eidal-Adha. 

WHAT?  

12 November 2015

Maryland School District Submits To Sharia, Will Close Schools On Islamic Holiday - September 11th:

"Montgomery County School Board President Patricia O'Neil was reluctant to make the changes in the 2016 calendar designated September 11 - a Sunday - as Eidal-Adha, and that extending the end of the school year to a Monday. 

"I'm not willing to do that," she said." 

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2015/11/12/maryland-school-dis... 

Seriously? The County School Board President came up with this, all by herself? 

Well, duuuuh!  Public school sessions are closed on the weekends and September 11th will not always be on a Sunday... 

I find your response off base for the most part Robert...........I'll agree with you that the Christian Church of which I'm a part, in America has been asleep and allowed the moral monsters to drive our nation into the immoral abyss.

You surely see the title and thread of this post.......it's about Islamic butchers spreading their evil and dominating through terror.....did you view the video?  Have you checked out Germany in the last weeks?  They are near collapse........the Islamic thugs are taking over...raping, pillaging, and every sort of criminal behavior.

I'm sick of killing also, had enough of it in the fox-hole in Viet Nam but the Islamic takeover movement must be stopped..........and it will be up to "we the people" to do it.........government self-serving cowards and other weaklings will wait until it is too late.

My prayer is that someone or some group of patriots of the Patrick Henry attitude will step up that we can rally around and reverse the "surrender" direction of Obama and the rest of Washington, D.C.

Robet Alfonso is a muslim/troll. you are as pigshit on my shoe and I hit you with my shoe.

muslims and sharia have no place in our constitutional republic. they cannot lawfully coexist and must be exported.

Islam is not a religion it is a geoplotical cult with the Koran as the manifesto.

I extend to all muslims the offer of a pig blood enema.

Did I make my position clear.

Islam is the lipstick on the pig. The pig is still a barbarian.

Don't eat pork because it rises their awareness they are really a pig.

Close?

I HOPE WE THE PEOPLE CAN FIND A RETIRED ARMY OR MARINE CORPS GENERAL THAT CAN LEAD WE THE PEOPLE THROUGH THE 2ND AMERICAN REVOLUTION BECAUSE I AM AFRAID IT IS COMING!!!

When the thugs of Europe’s People’s States snarl that you are guilty of intolerance, because you don’t treat your desire to live and their desire to kill you as a difference of opinion—you cringe and hasten to assure them that you are not intolerant of any horror. When some barefoot bum in some pesthole of Asia yells at you: How dare you be rich—you apologize and beg him to be patient and promise him you’ll give it all away. “You have reached the blind alley of the treason you committed when you agreed that you had no right to exist. Once, you believed it was ‘only a compromise’: you conceded it was evil to live for yourself, but moral to live for the sake of your children. Then you conceded that it was selfish to live for your children, but moral to live for your community. Then you conceded that it was selfish to live for your community, but moral to live for your country. Now, you are letting this greatest of countries be devoured by any scum from any corner of the earth, while you concede that it is selfish to live for your country and that your moral duty is to live for the globe. A man who has no right to life, has no right to values and will not keep them.

Rand, Ayn (2005-04-21). Atlas Shrugged: (Centennial Edition) (p. 966). Penguin Group. Kindle Edition.

Can you imagine feeling the presence of evil in the room while they were discussing this?

Time to PUSH BACK

Per Rush

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service