Constitutional Emergency

OBAMA IS IMPORTING THIS BARBARIC IDEOLOGY AND BEHAVIOR INTO THE UNITED STATES...THIS TRUTH WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA IF "WE THE PEOPLE" DO NOT UNITE AND STOP IT.

Here's the original video to watch   http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
The site has some vulgarity on it but it's the only place I can find that will allow us to see a glimpse of the Islamic butcher movtivation...........reality.   View it now while it's still available.............

Views: 1741

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

This really cooks the noodle...

FOURTH - THE 80 MILLION REFUGEES THAT COLLECT $4,000/MONTH
PLUS FREE DENTAL, MEDICAL AND HOUSING
WILL RECEIVE A 6% RAISE FOR 2016 AND FOR 2017
BRINGING THEIR TAKE HOME TO $4,240 PER MONTH FOR LIFE.

Peter John, what's you're address? I want to send a pissed off Jewish friend of mine who is tired of anti-Semites to kick your whacko ass! I for one am fed up with your anti-Semitic bullshit. There are good Jews and bad Jews as there are good Christians and bad Christians, but all Muslims are an abomination.

Cut out the constant anti-Semitic bullshit. I don't believe you understand how useless that rhetoric is, nor do you know the various types of Zionism there are in the world. I could be called a Biblical Zionist but you wouldn't know what that is because you have not researched the various Zionist ideas that are out there. Look what anti-Semitism did to Germany, Italy, etc. in the 1930's. So until you cut it out I will continue to label you an anti-Semite and "lurk around" until you cut it out. Set up your own web site with help from like minded people and carry on with your anti-Semitism, which I won't be reading.

I watched this video yesterday and early this morning....however....I just tried to pull it up and guess what.....it's gone! I sent it to FOX's Bill O'Reilly last night......hope they could see it....but somehow I doubt it. The MSM has said and showed the American people nothing about the invasion of the EU.......does any one doubt now there is a concerted effort by the left leaning Media to make sure Americans won't know anything until it's too  late?

The federal government is corrupt and ran by the global elite, and our Congresscritters know it and enable it.

Our only way remaining to restore our Republic and Constitution is REBELLION to restore both.

To worship Allah is to worship satan.. This is a Christian country with a muslim president

They are and always have been one and the same.

UK & EU News;

Paris: 40 dead at least 60 injured;
http://news.sky.com/story/1587373/paris-attacks-at-least-40-dead-an...

UK Pm David Cameron on terrorism in UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiUI0seIXXM

It's only a matter of time before we (USA) is hit by these same types of terrorist attacks.

But have no fear - don't feel left-out, it WILL happen here.

Reply to  Old Rooster -

They say when all else fails, go back to the instructions.   Meaning: our constitution.  If you are a real American and want the real solution to restoring our nation - there is only one way. 

Excerpt from the article

DNC VICE CHAIR CONFIRMS OBAMA AIDING AND ABETTING ISIS

By J.B. Williams
November 4, 2015
NewsWithViews.com

"...Is there anyone in America willing to fight for what is right? Willing to uphold, defend and enforce the US Constitution? Anyone, anywhere?

The answer is YES… Everyone at The North American Law Center is ready, willing and able… and so are the members of the national coalition for Impeachmenthttp://cactn.weebly.com

As a matter of fact, so are at least a few House Republicans…

This is a list of the ten most likely to impeach in the House, some of whom are already working with TNALC to advance the TNALC Articles of Impeachment against Obama before the clock runs out. CALL ALL OF THEM, EVERY DAY!

Rep. Louie Gohmert (Texas) 202-225-3035
Rep. Randy Weber (Texas) 202-225-2831
Rep. Bill Posey (Fla.) 202-225-3671
Rep. Ted Yoho (Fla.) 202-225-5744
Rep. Curt Clawson (Fla.) 202-225-2536
Rep. Dave Brat (Va.) 202-225-2815
Rep. Paul Gosar (Ariz.) 202-225-2315
Rep. Walter Jones (N.C.) 202-225-3415
Rep. Thomas Massie (Ky.) 202-225-3465
Rep. Brian Babin (Texas) 202-225-1555....."

Well said.

We need to hear it, read it and say it.

Thank you

Thank you for your post.

I have copied it to my hard drive.

I will repost it on OPP

Stupendous list of highly valuable quotes and court case references, Peter. Thank you for presenting this to your fellow Patriots for America.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service