Constitutional Emergency

Obama is mentally and emotionally incapable of making the right decisions for America.

Obama does as Obama is

by LAWRENCE SELLIN, PHD June 13, 2014

obama dumb blank look smug_ l

First and foremost, Barack Obama is a congenital liar, whose lies, the number and magnitude of which are produced to match the scale of his sweeping narcissism.

That type of behavior is no surprise because Obama's character was incubated in the low expectations biosphere of political correctness, where the amount of ineptitude is excused in proportion to one's racial genetics, ethnic purity or whatever victim categories the liberal canon dictates.

Obama has had no incentive to change because throughout life and during his time in the White House, lying has gotten him what he has wanted, while escaping responsibility and any negative consequences.

America's elite universities and the media, desperately wanting to validate their own ideological predispositions, have overlooked Obama's obvious weaknesses and willingly accepted his excuses and political spin in order to avoid their own accountability for facilitating and advancing the career of an amoral and intellectually vacant individual.

For the Democratic Party, Obama was the textbook Affirmative Action Presidential candidate, the manifestation of a liberal fantasy.  Senate Majority leader Senator Harry Reid (D-NV), wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts, said privately that Obama, as a black candidate, could be successful thanks, in part, to his "light-skinned" appearance and speaking patterns "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

Obama's appeal is based entirely on his mastery of the teleprompter-delivered platitude; a banal or meaningless statement either emotionally satisfying to his ideologically committed base or soothing to the uninformed, easily misled voter desperately in search of a political tranquilizer.

Obama, who never intellectually matured beyond the clichés of fashionable and comfortable college Marxism, received his political baptism in the leftist, gangster-style Chicago political machine, experiences neither of which prepared him for any office beyond the capabilities of inner city alderman.

Ill-prepared for high office, Obama has orchestrated an unprecedented series of policy failures and political scandals.

That happens when decisions are not based on a logical analysis of what course of action is best for the country, but on a calculus of what best meets certain political or electoral objectives.

Obama is an ideologue, whose fundamental transformation of the United States includes goals that are incompatible with American values and national interests. His approach is not unlike pounding a square political peg into a round political hole.

The ultimate basis for any judgment about the rightness of his conduct is whether he achieves an important ideological aim. Thus, "right" outcomes for Obama often necessitate actions considered illogical or harmful by mainstream Americans.

Obama is incompetent, not because he is stupid, but because his intellectual rigor mortis drives an ideological "analysis" that inevitably leads to inaction or the wrong action.

Stated simply, Obama is mentally and emotionally incapable of making the right decisions for America.

Obama's reaction to his policy debacles is invariably the same. He lies or blames others because his narcissism cannot accommodate failure and any perceived loss of public adulation.

Enough is enough. We are a nation, not a political playground for megalomaniacs. Soaring rhetoric is no substitute for competence, honesty and resolute action.

A continued Obama Presidency risks the survival of the United States. He is and does what he is. There is no hope that he will change and no limit to the damage he can cause.

Will Congress decide it is time for Barack Obama to go?

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. Colonel Sellin is the author of "Restoring the Republic: Arguments for a Second American Revolution ". He receives email at lawrence.sellin@gmail.com.

Views: 2128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jane, I REPEAT, Col Riley has said if congress does nothing in the end it will be up to the" American people.. "We have to set an example of more than conquers through Christ to recruit others our mission or why bother to even be a part of OAS..No One said this would be a cake walk..No one said how much time God would allow all this to transform..We stay positive..

I was there mentally and I wish I could have been there physically but with my age and condition I have to say no way, Jose.

Cindy.........the letter from Col Sellin is public information..........send it but give Col Sellin credit........

He, Obamulluh, only does things to benefit his muslim brothers, to recreate the Ottoman empire..

Colonel, Obummer suffers from the same malady most tyrants or would be tyrants suffer from, with the addition of being a Marxist and Muslim. Once in office, it doesn't take long for a tyrant like Obummer to start believing that he is a superior person, maybe even a touch "divine," although his being a Muslim would preclude that, or one would think. So far, he's gotten by with every violation of the Constitution & BOR plus numerous laws - Fed., state & local.

I don't see enough conservatives being elected to impeach him, much less try him for treason, which is what he deserves, IMHO. Assuming we can't get enough conservatives elected this Nov., and if everything falls apart wich is likely, who will our rank and file military support? Cops? MANY are searching for the answers.

Spot on~ Sadly, congress is bought off except for just a few.  We are in a real mess here. Their money is talking real loud. I just received an email concerning the second amendment. They are in full force going after guns, perhaps, even door to door. I don't have one, but if I did, I would not give it up. What do yo suggest we do? Thanks~

Lets not exaggerate the feds coming door to door for guns..We don't spread fear and hopelessness..Above all we are more than conquers through Christ Jesus!  .It says in scripture I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. ..You either stand on God's word or not..Romans 16: 20 says and the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ 2 cor 10: 3-5

Rom 8:1-3 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh 

YES I agree Jean..But to come on public OAS site and say things as that can only warrent people TURNING AWAY from the solution!!! As I said and I will repeat ONE last time, Col Riley said it is basically up to the American people in the end!! That means what are you doing to pass OAS flyers out and talk to the general public ( don't give me that song that no one wants to hear it) there are PLENTY of masses that need awakening! What are you doing to talk to pastors? What are you doing today IN ANY WAY?? Be part of the solution and instead of just typing on this public website): Repeat I will not repeat this again!

Jean, who the heck do you think you are?  This website isn't for anything except people SUPPORTING OAS!!!!!!!!  Col Riley serves our nation without asking anything in return except we put our heart and soul into supporting OAS in every way we can..I don't think you blabbing about gun confiscation is helpful!!! It only leads to people turning away!!!!!!! Col Riley works tremendously hard to help our nation and his wife has been very sick and he still continues to work tirelessly to serve America once again! it is people like you that want to divide, gossip.. Please stop it or I will report you!

Credit where credit is due Jean, and Obama was 'up front' on his intentions when he let it be known he was "running" for the office; and he knew he wasn't constitutionally eligible. He used the 'race factor' with congress' assistance.

My question is, and has been, why did congress aid and abet him in his race knowing he wasn't constitutionally eligible? My answer is they're "in the game" with him and I think it's been pretty obvious all the way down the line.

PROBABLY BECAUSE IN THIS COUNTRY WE PUT PERSONALITIES BEFORE PRINCIPLES! HE WAS A SMOOOOOOTH TALKER-

Surely our people are more intelligent than that, JoAnne. They should know when a politician is talking, you had better keep you hand on your wallet and your eyes on their mouth to see if they've shut up if they've asked you a question.

The biggest issue under question today is why did congress let Obama (if that's his legal name) usurp that office without question when he refused to identify himself.

Why did the Senate question John McCain knowing his parents were citizens of the USA but didn't question Barack Obama knowing his father was a British subject knowing he wasn't constitutionally eligible for that office?

Why did Nancy Pelosi give the Secretary of State of Hawaii a different affidavit than the other 49 state secretaries?

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service